GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
It doesn't give you a bad ending, unless you fail...
The point is that I don't get an option to fail the game progresses to resurrection of your mother and ends current content. but the fact is there's no way to save any more after it like theres a bug in the game for it.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Have error in shadow sight in one of sisters, and in certain part of game the walkthrough missing can you fixed this, please?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Where can I find the "Madness Heart" to craft the Greed Earring/Greed Ring ?
Nevermind, found it when I robbed the Mage Guild.

Last edited:
Reactions: j-sider
Apr 19, 2021
No there's no update and the dev is always give priority to his another game and i really don't like that game a little bit
This is the first rpg game that i played and still it's my favourite one
Yes, Same Here. I Enjoyed this game very much, whereas that other game is not as good as this one.:KEK:

Tolden

Apr 9, 2020
Just wondering where do I find Lamia's nest? Haven't played for a long time and don't know where it is...

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Just wondering where do I find Lamia's nest? Haven't played for a long time and don't know where it is...
It's in the underground maze under the city, the entrances are the white goddess statues. I think there is one at the market and another at the orphanage. You should also have a map of the maze in your key itens.

Reactions: Tolden

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i just figured out you don't have to pay attention to the mini mushroom sneak attack because using a mouse auto pathfinds its way without getting cough Im so dumb

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I really really love this game
I always wanted to play a game like this
It contains magic and have a dragon , kingdom, politics ,family drama, powerful monster fight to get some unique items and power like in (GOW )
I played this game many time again and again , the mechanism of this is just what i wished for ,for me it's the best game of this site i loved it so much
Thank you

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I'm stuck fighting wind while climbing the mountain how do I beat him
Well bro u just have to make ur player more powerfull and u can also use cheat
If u want to find the cheat u have to go to damaged building know as python which is located at left side of temple
Just go in the pythanium and u find a shining spot click on it and u get cheat option whenever fight happen the ccheck the magic and special option u find the cheat option there

Reactions: tommyjohne
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes