MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Is anyone playing on mac? I get the error that this application cannot be opened. Any leads or tips will be appreciated.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What is diferent between versions v0.25 and v0.25v2 ?
in this game. the first v is the new content. the second v is bug fixes
v25 = 25th major content release
v25v2 = 1st bugfix release for the 25th major content release

F95 renames the first v to be 0.
but it is not the format the author uses.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
For anyone curious what v25 does. it finishes the Calamity Accept route.

Here is an explanation on what Calamity is and what the game's routes are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you read the above and want even more spoilers

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
For anyone curious what v25 does. it finishes the Calamity Accept route.

Here is an explanation on what Calamity is and what the game's routes are:

If you read the above and want even more spoilers

Thank you for this. I appreciate the way you divided up the spoilers. The first one is what I wanted to know for gameplay purpose, while the second I know to avoid because it dives into story and lore that I prefer to be revealed as I play. Nice job! (y)

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Uhm bro the struggle with sin doesn't have much magical use , it's like medival village story but mom is highly based on magic and ys mom doesn't have the good sex scene but for me it doesn't matter much and also in struggle with sin u get all type of sex (ntr, harem) and it feels like we just helping the situation not much politics or plotting and we don't have a dragon/pet
I always wanted to play a game in which i have a dragon and mc is much powerful without magic he is the master swordsman and he is intelligent in makings plan and a simple quest always take interesting turn but in struggle of sin is like we just have to complete the quest the whole story just based on the quest, to complete a quest we have to run here n there many many times and it have many bugs if i have to find my top 5 magic based,they will be
MoM
Love of Magic
Ataegina
Sorcerer which is completed
Genesis ( from Solonesis) amazing revenge story and mc has a badass superpower it's a vn
Thanks, that's clear. True on less magic in ASWS, and also good point about MoM getting more into politics and plotting, and of course dragon pet. More magic, intrigue, and dragons are definite pluses.

But I do think there is a bit of running around back and forth in MoM like there is in ASWS, and also I think MoM is full of bugs, more so than ASWS. My first two playthroughs with MoM led me to see some scenes but others to be skipped, with second playthrough showing me scenes I didn't see in first playthrough, but missing scenes I saw in the first playthrough. Very annoying. Now I know to strictly follow whatever the walkthrough says is the next step (except when it has no step to offer...), but that makes the game a lot less fun because part of the joy of RPGM is the ability for player to explore and now I'm afraid to explore because it'll fuck up the events playing when they should. Not good.

So this made me reticent to do anything with Calamity, because I was worried it is supposed to be saved for later or I'd fuck up the events again. Thankfully, mrttao explained how Calamity works without ruining the story, so I feel better about that part. But really, it's not good that the buginess of the events gives me anxiety for anything to do with optional content.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks, that's clear. True on less magic in ASWS, and also good point about MoM getting more into politics and plotting, and of course dragon pet. More magic, intrigue, and dragons are definite pluses.

But I do think there is a bit of running around back and forth in MoM like there is in ASWS, and also I think MoM is full of bugs, more so than ASWS. My first two playthroughs with MoM led me to see some scenes but others to be skipped, with second playthrough showing me scenes I didn't see in first playthrough, but missing scenes I saw in the first playthrough. Very annoying. Now I know to strictly follow whatever the walkthrough says is the next step (except when it has no step to offer...), but that makes the game a lot less fun because part of the joy of RPGM is the ability for player to explore and now I'm afraid to explore because it'll fuck up the events playing when they should. Not good.

So this made me reticent to do anything with Calamity, because I was worried it is supposed to be saved for later or I'd fuck up the events again. Thankfully, mrttao explained how Calamity works without ruining the story, so I feel better about that part. But really, it's not good that the buginess of the events gives me anxiety for anything to do with optional content.
Well i really didn't know about the bug problem and yes if u talking about the compressed version then maybe u encounter some but bro i played it 5 times and i only got a bug about victoria shadow sight that occured after v22 and u can explore the area whenever you want just the bad ending have some times warning if u did them when the time over ofcourse u gonna mess with something
And that's a good thing mrttao explain the route fully,and to tell u the truth if u play it without skipping the dialogue u don't have to use the walkthrough much for my first play i got the game story quite easily
Well it's good know more player can understand the calamity route and bro if u encouter the vampire women from the medow bad ending in this update she come again so try to complete her dungeon first to get the sin rings bcoz it give u 4 powerful spells so done it as soon as u get the hint and then proceed to do the story

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
In the Calamity Accept route every time I enter the throne room, for some reason I appear back in my room.
Well i didn't use the compressed version so i didn't get the bug except u only when there's a room in the castle maybe second floor very left sight where u go and stuck in transition so just doesn't go in every room or try not to go in that room u just have to go to only which room have red carpet and on top floor to complete it without any problem

Reactions: It's not me

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
can someone please tell me where is the secret passage to elfin brothel? apparently i have to wear a mask and go there but i have no clue how?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Well i really didn't know about the bug problem and yes if u talking about the compressed version then maybe u encounter some but bro i played it 5 times and i only got a bug about victoria shadow sight that occured after v22 and u can explore the area whenever you want just the bad ending have some times warning if u did them when the time over ofcourse u gonna mess with something
And that's a good thing mrttao explain the route fully,and to tell u the truth if u play it without skipping the dialogue u don't have to use the walkthrough much for my first play i got the game story quite easily
Well it's good know more player can understand the calamity route and bro if u encouter the vampire women from the medow bad ending in this update she come again so try to complete her dungeon first to get the sin rings bcoz it give u 4 powerful spells so done it as soon as u get the hint and then proceed to do the story
Nah, I didn't download a compressed version. If you haven't found bugged events while playing, great for you. Pretty bad experience for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Shaun@121

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
can someone tell me what happened to your brother and step mother after the ritual at home where you kill the demon?
Stepmother becomes a spider monster, the bro becomes a brainwashed puppet to take the blame for your crimes wearing the blackmask.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes