chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for posting this. I was running into the same issue and had no idea if it would prevent further progress or not.
I was having the same issue but I also played this game long time ago and could've swear there were more scenes for victoria but in this version tried it but kept getting same scene, I did use the cheat mod and used no clip to see scene. Was doing game again because when you go into elfin brothel you can't save so doing everything and leaving that for last, but I hacve like 20 games to play and found a couple new ones that a really good,so will play this one when I finish 1 more I have almost done, will see what's going on also there's an evil route whch I haven't played(yet).

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I feel low key bad for the MC with his powers he finds out that almost everyone doesn't like him even the people he thought did like him and the only ones that do are his sisters. And the younger one is crazy while the older one is a manipulative bitch...and crazy. Even though he's getting to fuck I'm still thinking "Damn bro that sucks." Maybe he'll finally get some real love when he revives his mom.

Note: Watch it be revealed his mom doesn't love him either or something else crazy.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I feel low key bad for the MC with his powers he finds out that almost everyone doesn't like him even the people he thought did like him and the only ones that do are his sisters. And the younger one is crazy while the older one is a manipulative bitch...and crazy. Even though he's getting to fuck I'm still thinking "Damn bro that sucks." Maybe he'll finally get some real love when he revives his mom.

Note: Watch it be revealed his mom doesn't love him either or something else crazy.
when you finish good path try evil path, evil path is when you go get the sprit water you'll see a tomb next to a tree click on it 2 times but SAVE GAME before touching tomb I heard different things happen haven't played the evil path...yet, too many games to play will play it once I played other ones.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
when you finish good path try evil path, evil path is when you go get the sprit water you'll see a tomb next to a tree click on it 2 times but SAVE GAME before touching tomb I heard different things happen haven't played the evil path...yet, too many games to play will play it once I played other ones.
I'm pretty sure I went down the evil path, I was just saying even though I'm having the MC do evil things finding out how people actually felt about him must suck.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure I went down the evil path, I was just saying even though I'm having the MC do evil things finding out how people actually felt about him must suck.
Yup evil path should give options for payback even thou haven't played that path, the only person I like is the dwarf girl the rest girls seems to have their interest first. Send me pm I'll tell you a few games you might like to follow with good/great storyline.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

Actually his paternal half-sisters do love him although their relationship with him is closer to that of a lover than sibling & they're probably the only paternal relatives of his that do so

SHAWNGIBS

Mar 7, 2021
is there some way to disable fighting? it is started to be realy annoying when u go somewhere and must fight 4 times on same map....
if you go to the church and then over one screen to the left there is a beat up old building in there you can get a skill called cheat death strike which will one hit kill enemies

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Actually his paternal half-sisters do love him although their relationship with him is closer to that of a lover than sibling & they're probably the only paternal relatives of his that do so
No I know that. That's why I mentioned them but the Younger sister is crazy and the older sister is a manipulative bitch...and also crazy. That's why I feel kind of bad for the MC cause he finds out some of the people who he thought liked him didn't and the people who do like him are crazy. But at least he has his powers and can reign them in now.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yup evil path should give options for payback even thou haven't played that path, the only person I like is the dwarf girl the rest girls seems to have their interest first. Send me pm I'll tell you a few games you might like to follow with good/great storyline.
You have an exmaple of a choice in the evil path, because I'm pretty sure I'm on the evil path but maybe I'm wrong.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did the women get turned into demons?
Someone said something about it he played that route just scroll back some posts maybe a page or 2 he answered a question I made. What I don't know if you have to lose that fight when you enter the grave I'm super powered and 1 hit killed her but didn't advance the game, ask him he can guide you better than me

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
True but 1 wanted his child and the other one wants controll him. I stick with my little dwarf seems onlyone with no interest and more nice, besides she makes my weapons, if I neglet her I might end up fighting with a broom :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
True but 1 wanted his child and the other one wants controll him. I stick with my little dwarf seems onlyone with no interest and more nice, besides she makes my weapons, if I neglet her I might end up fighting with a broom :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Actually both sisters ended getting knocked up by him & speaking about the dwarf, I do wish we can visit her homeland.
There are other things Cam needs to explain to us such as how did the rock titan ended up as a whore along with why her boss lady is 1 of the few orcs who didn't get mind-controlled by her mom

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I've got a bug to report.

Whenever I try to use Shadow Sight on Victoria, after the scene ends my guy turns around in his chair and gets stuck there.
The game doesn't crash, I'm just stuck there. Can't move or do anything. Not even the escape button will work.

Edit: Oh and sleeping doesn't restore my mana anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: CV3 and chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Whenever I try to use Shadow Sight on Victoria, after the scene ends my guy turns around in his chair and gets stuck there.
The game doesn't crash, I'm just stuck there. Can't move or do anything. Not even the escape button will work.

Edit: Oh and sleeping doesn't restore my mana anymore?
you have 2 options for Vuctorias bug:
1: use cheat mod,scroll back pages till you see a download file for it(works for all rpgm games) when in game press 1 then go to "clip" turn it on then watch that scene, there's a wall blocking and you'll go threw it and show that scene,"turn clip off" clip is to walk throught walls(use it wisely)
2: you can skip it doesn't influence the game
For the mana can't help you there
My tip: if you using cheat mod boost your stats(10k+ on all) you gonna need it for calamity cave(monsters lvl200-900(best items in game) enjoy the game and always follow rule number 1(bang'em all and when you done banging them bang'em again and again and again) :lepew: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah forgot about cheat mod before installing start game and save, if you install it before starting any game you'll get a black screen, DO NOT TOUCH VARIABLES you don't need those but you can give yourself gold,kingdom gold,items,except dragon eggs because you get them at auction and auction doesn't have all of them giving yourself all eggs might break game.
Tip: when you go to get the 4 flower things use 'clip' just walk on screen boarder to avoid fights(since you gonna have insane stats) if you don't like cheat carefull with those mushrooms you can get game over easy fighting the bosses. Also there's and evil path when you have to get the spirit water you'll see a tomb read it 2x times but before doing it SAVE game and don't overwrite that save in case you want to that path( sorry ain't gonna spoil that path)
tip: when I said boost stats it's to make game easier for you in battles, unless you want to spend 10 years grinding and you like me, more a storyline guy not a grinder. You can also get any item/armor/accesory/weapon in game but if you boost your stats no need just get them the regular way, also be carefull with mask when you wear it,don't forget to remove it when in town,you only need to use it for a certain quest.

CV3

Apr 6, 2022

happening to me too, plus I get a black screen that don't progress if I try to use Shadow Sight on Maron.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes