chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is there some way to disable fighting? it is started to be realy annoying when u go somewhere and must fight 4 times on same map....
nope but you can boost your stats for 1 hit kills,just use cheat mod or send me save i'll boost them and if you need anything else let me know,like kingdom gold,money,items,weapons,armors,accesories,my stats at 20k

Reactions: kokos94

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just wondering if dragon bounty is the last of the content for this update.
Where did you get that quest? Is that where you go up the mountain and fight the girl with dragon? if your answer is yes then nope. Cause I finished all but only saw that dragon, also that golden girl that you pay 9k so she goes to workshop has a quest that I finished but cheated all the way to end monsters there go from lvl200-900 but you get the best items in game +a lot stuff from chests. I think it's called the calamity something, only good thing is that you can open a portal but you have to get to that portal first, my stats are over 20k and also used leave enemy with 1hp and walkthrough walls to avoid long paths.Still spent +2hours doing it. I'll checkgame again andd check guild see if dragon questa and do more auction to get 2 eggs still 1 need.could cheat and get the eggs but maybe dev hasn't implemented the dragon, it evolved once and since I went to elfin brothel can't save had to use auto save when existing menu. Probably will play again but will do calamitydungeon before going in the brothel so I can save all my work and not rely on auto save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any updates on this? I wanted an evil route where my MC corrupts and takes over everything but the damn demoness keeps turning my girls into weird demons that look ugly as fuck and lying. Will I be able to turn them back and still have an evil MC?
how did you reach the evil route?in my game that didn't happen, never saw a demoness

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
how did you reach the evil route?in my game that didn't happen, never saw a demoness
When looking for spirit water go in the direction of the "strange powerful dark energy" or something like that. Kill the boss, talk to the titan prostitute later, accept the demoness's offer.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone who can help with how to reach shrink mushroom without failing the game? does it reset somehow? cuz i reached it without being noticed by a shroom and it still "game over"ed me
Did you collect all 4 flowers from the mushroom girls? send me save I'll pass it for you I used walkthrough wall to avoid it all, also if you need stats boosted,items,gold,kingdom gold,weapons,armors,accesories,dragon armors,weapons,accesories, whatever you need

methism3nos

Jan 29, 2021
Did you collect all 4 flowers from the mushroom girls? send me save I'll pass it for you I used walkthrough wall to avoid it all, also if you need stats boosted,items,gold,kingdom gold,weapons,armors,accesories,dragon armors,weapons,accesories, whatever you need
i passed the 3 shroom ladies, but the 4th one (the top right) is really annoying. like i understood that if you make a certain path the shrooms wont notice you to stop you (i think for each time they stop you they remove you 1 lvl). but still in the end it says ive been slow and she defeats MC in cutscene.
I sent you my save.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i passed the 3 shroom ladies, but the 4th one (the top right) is really annoying. like i understood that if you make a certain path the shrooms wont notice you to stop you (i think for each time they stop you they remove you 1 lvl). but still in the end it says ive been slow and she defeats MC in cutscene.
I sent you my save.
ok will pass that shroom and open the route will save there, if you need anything else let me know,gimme a couple minutes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I sent you my save.
go to save folder and right click and rar the whole folder single save doesn't work,gonna need the conf and the last file easier to just send the whole folder I know it's the 15 save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i hope thats ok
save 16,your game is screwed,don't know what you did maybe youused the online saveeditor but your lvl with stats doesn't match,fixed it,also you have items that you only get in calamity dungeon, even boosting your stats was getting game over,so I changed the variable so you got all 4 paths and path is open just go in,didn't want spoil your game,also you could've let me know if you needed itemscould've gave you all items,armors,weapons evenfor your dragon because if you gonna do calamity dungeon enemiesthere lvl200-900 you gonna need those stats atleast 20k each, you had lvl 3k suppose to have atleast 20k stats,I'm only lvl 280 but my game is superpowered with all items,but defitnely you need items(best items) let me know if you want anything,didn't touch anything but you need money and kingdom gold,shit you need it all lol. I use cheat mod that works for all rpgm games

Reactions: quiboune

methism3nos

Jan 29, 2021
game seemed kinda weird for me as well, i mean the curve got insanely steep after river, and in the mountain the consecutive assassin bosses were insanely hard, oneshotting my MC, had to grind quite some time to gargoyles, then the spirit wolves before the mushrooms gave me almost 30 lvls per fight so grinded there as well. dunno if that was broken or not, but without it game seemed ultra hard at moments

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
game seemed kinda weird for me as well, i mean the curve got insanely steep after river, and in the mountain the consecutive assassin bosses were insanely hard, oneshotting my MC, had to grind quite some time to gargoyles, then the spirit wolves before the mushrooms gave me almost 30 lvls per fight so grinded there as well. dunno if that was broken or not, but without it game seemed ultra hard at moments
Not into grinding since in calamity cave monsters lvl is 200 and max 900 so I cheated and gave my self 20k or more on all stats, got all items,all weapons,all armors/bracers all dragon gear,all materials, didn't need to cheat lvl because all my fights were 1 hit kills so I just lvled while doing the game, so if you just into story mode right click your save file and winrar it send it to me i'll reaarange it but not giving you dragon eggs you need to go auction to get them and other ones in map, only found 1 so far in a dungeon and got 2 more to collect in auction. I started over because did something dumb and wanted to save before doing it,AVOID elfin brothel till you 100% sure you done everything else, make sure you checked every inch of map because oce you go in brothel you can't save game but use autosave all 3 options game will save there

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
At that moment, the game force you to grind a little the materials for crafting diferent gear and armors for you and your dragon, is important to keep leveling up but also would be a good idea to spend 1 hour more of less in colecting materials to later craft better items, also going to the auction to keep farming more items to get stronger gear and armors, if you have money problems you can use the cheat method by buying swords with your mana and selling them again for gold so you can keep getting money always you need to for the auction one.
Later after that you can try to beat the "impossible dungeon" to finish collecting rare materials, infinite levels and overpowerful magic habilities (this last one if you are in the calamity route).

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
At that moment, the game force you to grind a little the materials for crafting diferent gear and armors for you and your dragon, is important to keep leveling up but also would be a good idea to spend 1 hour more of less in colecting materials to later craft better items, also going to the auction to keep farming more items to get stronger gear and armors, if you have money problems you can so you can keep getting money always you need to for the auction one.
Later after that you can try to beat the "impossible dungeon" to finish collecting rare materials, infinite levels and overpowerful magic habilities (this last one if you are in the calamity route).
calamity dungeon was fun monsters lvl200-900, found it because of the golden girl also made mistake doing it after going elfin brothel so had to rely on autosaves options, so started game again to check all maps and dungeons then finish with elfin brothel since you can't save after entering it, you only rely on the savings options, I also cheated my way threw I'm a storyline not grinder used the enemy hp to 1 so many times lost count in calamity..I mean c'mon a lvl 89 fighting a lvl 900 lol, but gotta say it's a hell of a challenge if playing with no cheats

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
calamity dungeon was fun monsters lvl200-900, found it because of the golden girl also made mistake doing it after going elfin brothel so had to rely on autosaves options, so started game again to check all maps and dungeons then finish with elfin brothel since you can't save after entering it, you only rely on the savings options, I also cheated my way threw I'm a storyline not grinder used the enemy hp to 1 so many times lost count in calamity..I mean c'mon a lvl 89 fighting a lvl 900 lol, but gotta say it's a hell of a challenge if playing with no cheats
I believe is not that hard even without been in the calamity route, you can enter at level 100 or less and while farming the rings it would keep growing the levels of the MC and the Dragon until their top, the grinding in the dungeon is automatic so when using the portals to go back it will be easy to craft the rest of the overpowerful weapons and armors that are left.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I believe is not that hard even without been in the calamity route, you can enter at level 100 or less and while farming the rings it would keep growing the levels of the MC and the Dragon until their top, the grinding in the dungeon is automatic so when using the portals to go back it will be easy to craft the rest of the overpowerful weapons and armors that are left.
I understand but not going to spend 15 minutes in a fight, I just wanted to see it and see the goodies, already had all that at start game, didn't get the key items so I wouldn't break the game even with my 20k all stats took 2 hits to kill last boss imagine going with regular stats probably be fighting it for a week lol, the good thing was those portals also wished there was a dragon egg at the end my little fellow is on a diet and only eats them,also saw someone post an evil route was gonna check that out too, overall game isn't too bad things getting interesting

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Enemy level scales, with a cap.
Some enemies do not have a cap listed, which can make them a problem. If you find an uncapped enemy, report it, as it is a bug.
I talked to dev and he confirmed all monsters should be level capped

I recommend going the sin route. 5 extra equipment slots and utterly ridiculous XP bonus.
Also keep on mind that level is just a meh way to get stats. Stats are what matters, and you can get stats in various ways.
(spend souls, or get the magic pills that perma boost them).
Most enemies gain more stats than you per level. which means you need to rely on such tricks. Or outlevel them. which you can easily do via sinner

Also, do not fight fair. You are of the [dark] element. use hellfire to give everyone DOT based on max HP% + blindness. use black dragon and his miasma attack to give everyone ALL the debuffs that exist in the game. effectively stunlocking themforever. And giving another DOT based on max HP%.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes