chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2261665
My game is freezing after use the shadow spell on the big boob sister and not wanting to continue, how to fix that?
In my game also so I skipped that one,but always save before doing shadow, will look at variables to see if I can skip the 1st one, but in my game already where had fight with emma, I did do all other shadow but skipped that one. Guy had frozen screen when fighting emma was gonna send him my save just after battle with her.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For me the game freezes after defeating Emma and i can't do anything.
3rd save is right after fight with her,but my MC is overpower, his fights are 1 hit kills,has money,has the kingdom gold,got the black egg,everything else is done but when I want to see shadow from family the sister(2nd choice) it freezes,if you can pass that part can you upload the 3rd save, also someone here also having same issue,save before using shadow incase your screen freezes. Remember my game has lots items from stores I could buy but stats are overpowered, I just want storyline.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RumbleBR

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
3rd save is right after fight with her,but my MC is overpower, his fights are 1 hit kills,has money,has the kingdom gold,got the black egg,everything else is done but when I want to see shadow from family the sister(2nd choice) it freezes,if you can pass that part can you upload the 3rd save, also someone here also having same issue,save before using shadow incase your screen freezes. Remember my game has lots items from stores I could buy but stats are overpowered, I just want storyline.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2261880
I talked with both, where do I go now?
I just started got my dragon,gotta go talk with the dark elf girl,but I did play long time ago, it's one of roads inside,if I recall it's on left side I think it's some kind school, I know for sure I didn't leave the city, just check places you haven't gone too,I should be there soon because gave myself tons cores and kills too bad couldn't find the souls to give myself tons souls for spells so gotta kill but not in hurry for spells sincce me and my dragon do 1hit kills. If you used my save check on items then key items I put a walkthrough click on it it tells you misions, thought was something lost and so far it's working, if I find the thief guild will let you know,gonna go see before i go see the girl. I think the thief guild is some kind orphange for kids. If you have trouble seeing text just go setting and max blue color
Found it, it's on Hillside

• Love
Reactions: RumbleBR

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I just started got my dragon,gotta go talk with the dark elf girl,but I did play long time ago, it's one of roads inside,if I recall it's on left side I think it's some kind school, I know for sure I didn't leave the city, just check places you haven't gone too,I should be there soon because gave myself tons cores and kills too bad couldn't find the souls to give myself tons souls for spells so gotta kill but not in hurry for spells sincce me and my dragon do 1hit kills. If you used my save check on items then key items I put a walkthrough click on it it tells you misions, thought was something lost and so far it's working, if I find the thief guild will let you know,gonna go see before i go see the girl. I think the thief guild is some kind orphange for kids. If you have trouble seeing text just go setting and max blue color
Hillside, where is it?

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
1671953491983.png
when I come here I gets this message

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2261916
That's the message I got, did you use the walkthrough in your inventory? it's in key items to see what it says, like I told you haven't played in long time,did youtry to go inside all entrance? also go to settings and max blue and other 2 colors to 0,you can see text very easy and background is dark blue easy to read letters. Now I have to go get the spirit water don't know about when I get thief quild quest. Send me save and I look.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
same here
I did this I download Monarch of Magic 22 Win and did that part and it worked, but if you don't want to do that send me your save and I'll do the part for you and save after, what I can't tell you if there's more scenes after and if you'll get stuck again but gonna go and try it on latest version see what happens. Ok saved and played on latest version but since it's the same scene it still freezes gonna have to try after new scene so I might as well play this version till the end but will keep looking at scenes before doing quests to see when the 2nd scene pops

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2261916
Ok caught up with you :). you have to go to the information broker and ask him about the thief guild, then you go to hillside just got there gonna talk with peeps. If you don't have the walkthrough in your key items send me your save I'll add it. I use a cheat mod that works for all rpgm games..yeahyeah I'm too lazy. If you also want me to add some stuff or stats let me know.

kippeih

May 14, 2018
In my game also so I skipped that one,but always save before doing shadow, will look at variables to see if I can skip the 1st one, but in my game already where had fight with emma, I did do all other shadow but skipped that one. Guy had frozen screen when fighting emma was gonna send him my save just after battle with her.
I got the same problem. But i guess that there is a animation command for Lugo to walk upward but cant because the back of the chair is a non-passable object (a wall).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got the same problem. But i guess that there is a animation command for Lugo to walk upward but cant because the back of the chair is a non-passable object (a wall).
When I did that part on earlier version he got nude and cat was there some words and it ended there so I saved and played that save on latest version but was same scene and still got stuck so just going to wait for 2nd scene but since I'm talking with hellen now will try but this time going to use clip to walk threw walls see what happens. I skipped that and kept doing quests I'm close to the tournament already got the green egg,dwarf girl was collecting eggs but have to go to auction different days to get different eggs, I can cheat and get all eggs but this time rather bet on them since I use cheat to get kingdom gold always have max. I played this game long time ago got pretty far in game,I'm making saves in different parts game but after I finish game,will play again to make saves from start so others can use(if they want)but will warn about my saves because I'm more for storline and my stats and dragon are super over power so far all monsters are 1 hit kill even bosses and have tons items but I only get items when I see them for sale not before or from quests. Was also checking the animations and didn't see that scene(saw veronica when she does that light thing)but not after when it freeze.I'll update as I play

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It worked used the no clip(walk threw walls) and didn't freeze coooool. I use a cheat mod that been using for +2 years works for all rpgm games. This cheat mod has stats,variables,items,no clip(walk threw walls),teleport(I don't use this)refill hp,mp,tp, reduce enemy to 1 hp,speed,and some other crap I don't use.

kippeih

May 14, 2018
It worked used the no clip(walk threw walls) and didn't freeze coooool. I use a cheat mod that been using for +2 years works for all rpgm games. This cheat mod has stats,variables,items,no clip(walk threw walls),teleport(I don't use this)refill hp,mp,tp, reduce enemy to 1 hp,speed,and some other crap I don't use.
Tank you for testing my hypossis.
I downloaded a in game cheat menu with no clip function and it worked!
Don't know if it the same one you use if you would recommend it for others.

This is the RPGM Cheat Menu i used.

To install and use it you need to extract the Cheat_Menu folder in to the game folder and run the VMPluginPatcher.exe.
While in game press the 1 key to show the cheat menu and use the 2 and 3 keys to flip through the different cheats.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Tank you for testing my hypossis.
I downloaded a in game cheat menu with no clip function and it worked!
Don't know if it the same one you use if you would recommend it for others.

This is the RPGM Cheat Menu i used.

To install and use it you need to extract the Cheat_Menu folder in to the game folder and run the VMPluginPatcher.exe.
While in game press the 1 key to show the cheat menu and use the 2 and 3 keys to flip through the different cheats.
yup that's the one I use works for all rpgm games, only tip I can give it's leave variable alone unless you know what you doing, also run game first and save before installing, if you install first without running game you'll get black screen, also next to 1 key is used to move the box to other corners,some games box at top left is annoying.

Reactions: kippeih

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
is there some way to disable fighting? it is started to be realy annoying when u go somewhere and must fight 4 times on same map....

Reactions: chicho1958
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes