RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
That's the message I got, did you use the walkthrough in your inventory? it's in key items to see what it says, like I told you haven't played in long time,did youtry to go inside all entrance? also go to settings and max blue and other 2 colors to 0,you can see text very easy and background is dark blue easy to read letters. Now I have to go get the spirit water don't know about when I get thief quild quest. Send me save and I look.
I will send you, because I did everything asked and I can't continue.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I will send you, because I did everything asked and I can't continue.
right click save folder and win rar the whole folder I need the 2 files in there the 1st and last i think its the config and global ones with save only won't load I tried to help someone else and also do you need anything like stats boost,items,gold,kingdom gold,weapons,armor(for dragon too)anything let me know when you send me save folder. Also beforeyou do it, did you go inside the orphanage? did you check the book shelf on left side(up)when you click it you get message then walk down to the table there and click on it path will open

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
and even when i winn, then I have to fight tiffany and the dog, wthout any recuperation - stupid game it is - you need pure luck

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the walkthrough tells me to pop up in the workshop and there the girl tells me to meet Emma in the Inn. There is no Emma in any Inn. What am I missing?
talk with bartender but first see if you can go upstairs if you can't then talk bartender she upstairs, the inn is in guild map

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
after spying on victoria the game is blocked, anyone know how to fix this or have a save after this?
ps
skip that scene,only way to bypass it you need cheat mod,seems there like a wall that doesn't let you move,only thing you be missing is mc talking to victorias cat. If you scroll some posts back you'll find link to cheat mode just turn on clip, also with that mod you can get anything in game but I strongle suggest don't touch variables unless you know what you doing and boosts stats if you get tired fighting,you can get any item in game but will also suggest you don't get the dragon eggs just go to auction to get them you'll need kingdom gold use item cheat to get it and if you going to calamity dungeon boostst all your stats to 20k monsters there lvl 200-900, to reach that dungeon when you get on boat pass 1st screen then go down to continue story just go left instead down, calamity dungeon has best items in game but like I said with cheat mod you can get them all.Will come back later to see if anyone needs help. There also an evil path when you go get the spirit water in one of the screens you'll atomb when you interact 2 times it opens path SAVE and don't overwrite that save in case you don't want to play evil path.

santy8647

Feb 19, 2022
skip that scene,only way to bypass it you need cheat mod,seems there like a wall that doesn't let you move,only thing you be missing is mc talking to victorias cat. If you scroll some posts back you'll find link to cheat mode just turn on clip, also with that mod you can get anything in game but I strongle suggest don't touch variables unless you know what you doing and boosts stats if you get tired fighting,you can get any item in game but will also suggest you don't get the dragon eggs just go to auction to get them you'll need kingdom gold use item cheat to get it and if you going to calamity dungeon boostst all your stats to 20k monsters there lvl 200-900, to reach that dungeon when you get on boat pass 1st screen then go down to continue story just go left instead down, calamity dungeon has best items in game but like I said with cheat mod you can get them all.Will come back later to see if anyone needs help. There also an evil path when you go get the spirit water in one of the screens you'll atomb when you interact 2 times it opens path SAVE and don't overwrite that save in case you don't want to play evil path.
How do i skip the scene?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do i skip the scene?
Don't look at it,even if you use cheat mod to skip it you'll get same scene,you ain't missing much. To skip it you need cheat mod then use clip on that'll make you go threw walls since it's an iinvisble wall blocking mc from moving. Clip on is one of the things cheat mod has, items/stats/variables/enemy hp.party hp/mp/tp/teleport(don't use),clip(says something like clip just turn this on before you see victoria scene),but like I said just skip looking at it, the scene you missing is mc saying he going bed then victorias cat shows up he says something,I skipped it so no big deal doesn't influence in game.

daddams23

Dec 31, 2022
Your character is trying to walk to the bed but is being blocked by the chair. You'll have to activate no clip somehow (I'm using RPGMaker cheat) or close the game and skip that scene. It's not relevant so you're not missing much.
Thanks for posting this. I was running into the same issue and had no idea if it would prevent further progress or not.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes