GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is there enough new content since last update to warrant the download? I am currently stuck with my mobile as an access point and have both download speed and cap to think of, granted it's a 30GB datacap, but if it's just a few quests, I'd rather download some of the other games that got an update and catch up on some series to pass time instead.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Monarch of Magic [ v0.13V3] [Chaotic AsMe] ORIGINAL SIZE: 4GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS (555MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
any idea where is calamity candy?
in the forest, after you beat the mages and paladins you get a bust of edd or whatever. Go back a couple of screens until you see a fallen log on the left side of the screen a go to the stone statue then use the bust to open the hidden passage.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Has anyone figured out the auction? Can you find or buy lot-items elsewhere or are they unique? How do the bids work, is it better to bet more at once or raise the price with small bids?
it looks like the items that pop up in the auction house are random and the prices change. I tried buying a dragon egg that went for 2800 give or take, which I didn't have enough to buy then the same dragon egg came up again and I bought it for 1320.

If I were to guess I would say depending on the rarity of the item the price for the items has a random low and high variable. and once the variable number is hit everyone else stops bidding, and you buy it at that price or higher.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
interesting game not to sure what to make of it just yet ...havent really got a clue as to what im suppose to do and doesnt seem to be any sort of walkthrough or anything...not even a quest log...after a couple of days i got to fuck the maid in the kitchen
although nothing to brag about she is ugly as fuck...i see couple posts about an auction house i havent found that yet
found a hole in the backyard BUT mc being a bitch and doesnt wanna go down in or what ever

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
interesting game not to sure what to make of it just yet ...havent really got a clue as to what im suppose to do and doesnt seem to be any sort of walkthrough or anything...not even a quest log...after a couple of days i got to fuck the maid in the kitchen
although nothing to brag about she is ugly as fuck...i see couple posts about an auction house i havent found that yet
found a hole in the backyard BUT mc being a bitch and doesnt wanna go down in or what ever
There is an in-game walk through, under items - key items - walkthrough. Which will pop up some dialogue on what to do next.

Reactions: str8up

Weedose

Jun 23, 2021
I don't understand how to install this game on android, there is data only, didn't see any apk or shit

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is an in-game walk through, under items - key items - walkthrough. Which will pop up some dialogue on what to do next.
thank you very much for the reply i really appreciate it bro...not sure why i didnt think of even looking there myself im to use to renpy games

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
my dark dragon ate silver dragon egg from the auction, is that how it's supposed to be? And now in the room he has a silver color, but still is my old dark dragon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Can confirm I tried the bad end and it disabled saving.

Fortunately if you go to menu - options - saving and enable autosaving there, those still work.
Good tip, i realize i could have been more elaborate in my reply. For me it disabled saving on the pop up box explaining that you won't be able to save until after you finished the bad ending it gives the option for yes or no, i clicked yes and then couldn't proceed to enter the brothel but it did disable saving. Did you at least finish the bad ending and it didn't re-enable saving?

I will check if this still happens in version 0.13v4 and report back.

next_Update_pls

Mar 7, 2021
Ummm... I'm in the boat, but it kinda moves 1 space every 3-4 mouse clicks... That makes evading instant death by frog even at L51 impossible.
Use the Arrow keys its much simpler to move with them and you should craft a new sword and armor for the dragon.
If you haven´t already go to the fortress two rooms down and than right at the end is a room where you can summon a dino. When you defeat him he will drop an accessory for the dragon witch is really good.
And the accessory for you in the forest. Find the spot where paldins appear and find the statue and defeat Calamity Candy.

And for grinding I would suggest the meadows. The wolfs dont give much exp but the souls you get make you much stronger.
Because the monster level are as high as yours till Level 75.
Hope I could help.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
It's so unfortunate that this game seems to be plagued by bugs and or weird glitches..
I started a new game in 0.13V4 and didn't have perception skill. while I played the prologue there.

Start a new game for the perception skill and this happens ;
Screenshot 2021-08-11 004551.jpg

Lugo just walked in butt naked. while jump start to chapter 1..

Also encountered a bug where I ran into the servant too early and couldn't damage him in the back alley..

This game is such a struggle.. which is a shame cause some of the combat and mechanics seem interesting as does the story..

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes