acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Is there anything I could craft for my dragon? he is too weak can`t survive battle with Candy. And when he die I lost battle to candy too due to bleeding. Only death strike work on candy, normal attack can do 0 damage. How can I beat candy?
The very first dragon armor you can make with Nina added a lot of stats to my dragon and made him a lot tougher. Wish I did it before I went off and finished the new content (didn't even upgrade my potions/gear/anything lol). As for Candy I mainly had my dark dragon just stack ailments on her IIRC and let her slowly die from poison/corruption/fire(from mc) while keeping myself alive and rezing the dragon.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Is there anything I could craft for my dragon? he is too weak can`t survive battle with Candy. And when he die I lost battle to candy too due to bleeding. Only death strike work on candy, normal attack can do 0 damage. How can I beat candy?
Yeah candy is super strong. unless you silence her then she can't even attack. so if you use Gravity manipulate + sound of Silence skill that takes 99% of your hp, mp. it has a 100% chance to silence her for a few turns. then you just go at her until she's dead.

Sep 21, 2017
So guys, encountering a bug when they ask you to rescue liliana mother. Well I fell into the catacombs, survived and came back out. And well the walkthrough said I have to sneak right back in again thus I followed it, but I am stuck at the entrance to the cells where the mother is kept. Anyone knows any solutions?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So guys, encountering a bug when they ask you to rescue liliana mother. Well I fell into the catacombs, survived and came back out. And well the walkthrough said I have to sneak right back in again thus I followed it, but I am stuck at the entrance to the cells where the mother is kept. Anyone knows any solutions?
Same problem here. I joined the devs discord and provided save files a while ago, awaiting a response there.

question, on your play through did you do the brothel bad end ? and did you kill lumia in the catacombs?

PS. if anyone has a save just beyond this point it would be appreciated

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Same problem here. I joined the devs discord and provided save files a while ago, awaiting a response there.

question, on your play through did you do the brothel bad end ? and did you kill lumia in the catacombs?

PS. if anyone has a save just beyond this point it would be appreciated
I did not do the Brothel bad end but I have completed all content for 0.12 including killing the Lamia and Thieves Guild quest.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
new post from Chaotic fixed his bugs and posted a new version.
Google Drive
This version fixed the issue I had with the invisible walls and not being able to get to Liliana's mother.

Reactions: tormagnum

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
is the profile loading error message for everyone? does it effect anything ? and will the 13.5 version save work in 13.6 version

Sep 21, 2017
Bug?
Bought an overlords legacy schematic at auction, tried using it and giving it to Nina (couldn't), didn't see it show up in the list of craftables.

Also read others had dragon eggs bought at auction just change the color (but not type), of their dragon?

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also just read the previous few post and hold right up there mister. Got a few questions for you folks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Kinda wanted to try this out but those prewies ss are so damn small cant figure out how good or bad are the renders :LOL: ken-jeong-community.gif

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
@
i think you have to send the global.rpgsave file as well for it to work
edit: nvm changed the save number and it worked
I dont know if you still have the game downloaded but can you send me the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave for this game? when i downloaded it I never actually got those files with it so I cannot save my game now

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I'll repeat my question:

Is there a way to collect more then 1 dragon?
yeah you can get more dragon eggs from the auction house. they pop up at random, and you need to spend about 1200 gold give or take.

also after the dragon eats the egg if you use the eggshell in key item the dragon will change classes

that way if you want bad states or a chance for instant death use darkness

high attack power use fire dragon

healing use the water or wood dragon

and regerate tp, mp, and hp, use the silver dragon

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes