-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Orphanage missions on the side hill cannot be progressed.
Lies! They can. you probably don't know how. My guess is, you don't interact with the chessboard to open a secret door behind the bookcase... Just a hunch though.
HOW TO craft the overlords ring?
Buy the schema at the silent auction. Have nina at the forge, craft overlord ring.. you can see the materials needed.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I cannot progress through the early stages. When the family arrives, the messenger that releases from the family arrest never shows up. I think I did all the possible actions inside the mansion

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I cannot progress through the early stages. When the family arrives, the messenger that releases from the family arrest never shows up. I think I did all the possible actions inside the mansion
After you see the cut-scene with the inquisitor at the palace when you are supposedly asleep, go to bed (again) someone will wake you up because the inquisitor is at the mansion.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
And my next question, hopefully the last, how do I access the silent auction? Is it in a different area of the auction house?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
And my next question, hopefully the last, how do I access the silent auction? Is it in a different area of the auction house?
I don't think that's up yet, same with selling things to the auction house, stealing from the auction house, or the bad ending with mistress bunny.

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Needs to be a better way to farm gold, imo. Right now I'm farming the paladins/mages for small bags of gold and sleeping to rotate the culling quest, but I did notice that the gargoyles drop large bags of gold. And elder crocs are now my favorite monster since they have a chance to drop mithril.

Edit: City Guards are only lvl 35 and they drop large bags of gold.

Edit Update: Farming wolves or spiders is great for gold when you sell the proofs.

Last edited:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Downloaded newest version. It complains about some incompatible profile on launch and I cannot enter "my" room - getting black screen. Do I need to pre-install some RPG-Maker?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Downloaded newest version. It complains about some incompatible profile on launch and I cannot enter "my" room - getting black screen. Do I need to pre-install some RPG-Maker?

Newest version .13v7 Apparently more bug fixes including room black out at beginning of game.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Needs to be a better way to farm gold, imo. Right now I'm farming the paladins/mages for small bags of gold and sleeping to rotate the culling quest, but I did notice that the gargoyles drop large bags of gold. And elder crocs are now my favorite monster since they have a chance to drop mithril.

Edit: City Guards are only lvl 35 and they drop large bags of gold.
Nina can craft the elemental swords I think? I hadn't bothered cause I wasn't sure if that would work since dual wielding was disabled? But I suppose if you do craft them you can equip them instead of your main weapon.. In my latest play through I am quite over leveled and magic combined with the dark dragon is pretty OP. Anyways the items for gear upgrades in example armor for your dragon can all be bought at the silent auction. At the auction house there is a room with 3 bunny girls ( don't talk to left or right one they crash my game sometimes..) The middle one however let's you enter the silent auction or an auction at least where the items are random. it's where i bought the mithril for the highest dragon armor and the overlord ring schema etc. It's a pain though had to attend a lot of auctions to get the items I wanted. And btw, you need to buy the auction ticket at the entrance bunny receptionist girl one time think it was 377 gold one time purchase to be able to attend the auctions.

And yes, the city guards were my farm, just walked back and forth between the city entrance and cross roads a lot of guards there..

I don't think that's up yet, same with selling things to the auction house, stealing from the auction house, or the bad ending with mistress bunny.
I'm a bit a confused, isn't what i described above the "silent auction" ? I attended this auction like 30 times before being so fed up that I used a save editor to get the items I wanted, imho the auction repeats the dragon eggs way too often. But i am positive it also brings up items that are used for crafting the elemental swords and other things with Nina.

****** Edt, one question though, do you all need to open the large or small bags of gold individually as well? meaning one by one cause it exits the menu/items screen everytime? and when I spam this action too fast, escape, space, space, escape, space, space repeat. the game crashes..

Last edited:
Reactions: Darthjake

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone know why the game look like this on my comp? Sistem windows 7.
That seems like a problem with resolution, what is yours? And does it adjust if you maximize the window? cause that button is up in your top right corner.

HotPipe

Apr 17, 2018
That seems like a problem with resolution, what is yours? And does it adjust if you maximize the window? cause that button is up in your top right corner.
Is not about resolution, the proportions of the image are not right and it stay the same no matter what changes i make, also mouse cliks are not where the mouse pointer is.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Nina can craft the elemental swords I think? I hadn't bothered cause I wasn't sure if that would work since dual wielding was disabled? But I suppose if you do craft them you can equip them instead of your main weapon.. In my latest play through I am quite over leveled and magic combined with the dark dragon is pretty OP. Anyways the items for gear upgrades in example armor for your dragon can all be bought at the silent auction. At the auction house there is a room with 3 bunny girls ( don't talk to left or right one they crash my game sometimes..) The middle one however let's you enter the silent auction or an auction at least where the items are random. it's where i bought the mithril for the highest dragon armor and the overlord ring schema etc. It's a pain though had to attend a lot of auctions to get the items I wanted. And btw, you need to buy the auction ticket at the entrance bunny receptionist girl one time think it was 377 gold one time purchase to be able to attend the auctions.

And yes, the city guards were my farm, just walked back and forth between the city entrance and cross roads a lot of guards there..

I'm a bit a confused, isn't what i described above the "silent auction" ? I attended this auction like 30 times before being so fed up that I used a save editor to get the items I wanted, imho the auction repeats the dragon eggs way too often. But i am positive it also brings up items that are used for crafting the elemental swords and other things with Nina.

****** Edt, one question though, do you all need to open the large or small bags of gold individually as well? meaning one by one cause it exits the menu/items screen everytime? and when I spam this action too fast, escape, space, space, escape, space, space repeat. the game crashes..
Orignaly chaotic when Chaotic was making the auction function he couldn't get it working right. So he was going to make a silent auction. SO you would walk around the room and see the items you could bid on, and they would change after you won it or a certain amount of time passed.

Whereas the auction function we have now is 5 random things coming out for auction.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes