m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Walkthrough said, need to go to Patric Estate, sneak into his office. Where is that location?? Help me plz..

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
lvl 94 made new weapons. when I attack new enemy's damage is 0 have to use magic the whole way what happened how i get so weak what am i missing

V_Ryu

Aug 2, 2018
Can confirm I tried the bad end and it disabled saving.

Fortunately if you go to menu - options - saving and enable autosaving there, those still work.
Using autosave fixed it for me. I can save again! Thanks!

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
It's so unfortunate that this game seems to be plagued by bugs and or weird glitches..
I started a new game in 0.13V4 and didn't have perception skill. while I played the prologue there.

Start a new game for the perception skill and this happens ;
View attachment 1346369

Lugo just walked in butt naked. while jump start to chapter 1..

Also encountered a bug where I ran into the servant too early and couldn't damage him in the back alley..

This game is such a struggle.. which is a shame cause some of the combat and mechanics seem interesting as does the story..
I had the same situation, when I started loading saves from previous versions, Lugo was also naked.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Please do something about the bugs dev. I Want to like the game, I really do, but since before Lady Dimeresku addition I had three gamebreaking bugs. Last one forced me to restart from the very begining, and you know what I had found at the begining of chapter 1?! Naked fucking ass! Thats what!!!
1.jpg
Dialogues that suppose to trigger just dont. Whenever Im in the bedroom, there is almoust always some fuckery with infinite spell learning, and to top it all of, you dont even get to know, when the currently available content has ended, making you waste time on pocking around wandering, is it another bug, or did i finally finished this update.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
So I go all the way to those two rivals, Freedom and some other guy, get my ass kicked. Level 75, Go all the way back to town to see if I can find a fire weapon cause thats the only thing that seems to hurt them. Dont find that, but get some cool stuff for my Dragon, cause he can hurt them...slowly. Go all the way back to the entrance of the cave just after you pass the area I cant go yet cause I have to "follow them and see whats up" jump up, enter cave..poof. Back in my home, cant see the mc, arrow keys seem to move you between rooms and bugged out.

v4 fixed the issue. Now Dev, I am on a laptop with good graphics, sex scenes are way to dark. The Dwarf scenes and the ones with her alter ego, barely can see a thing. I find some Devs are using better graphics and tend to make things way to dark for the rest of the world.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
DEV UPDATE;

alright, so I fixed the new issues with removing the old plugin and Lugo shouldn't be naked anymore when starting a new game. I got rid of the duel wielding for now.
I also color corrected Nina's scenes so it's not as dark.
I also fixed the disabled save issue with the elf brothel. and fixed a few more bugs here and there.
Sorry for all the bugs in this update. Since I'm mostly caught up with my lost data I should have enough time to properly test everything. and now I can spend more time working on other projects since I've finally finished the auction house, and crafting system.

Also, it was mentioned that I should make a really hard dungeon for people who are around level 200. So I'm going to start working on it. And I plan to release it in October.
alright, so I fixed the new issues with removing the old plugin and Lugo shouldn't be naked anymore when starting a new game. I got rid of the duel wielding for now.
I also color corrected Nina's scenes so it's not as dark.
I also fixed the disabled save issue with the elf brothel. and fixed a few more bugs here and there.
Sorry for all the bugs in this update. Since I'm mostly caught up with my lost data I should have enough time to properly test everything. and now I can spend more time working on other projects since I've finally finished the auction house, and crafting system.

Also, it was mentioned that I should make a really hard dungeon for people who are around level 200. So I'm going to start working on it. And I plan to release it in October.

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
Just FYI, since a lot of people seem to be complaining about early game damage... check to make sure your weapon is actually equipped. Not sure if it's due to the plug-in issue mentioned in the changelog, but on more than 1 occasion i had to reequip my weapons. Taking 30+ rounds to beat servant/emma/random wolves was pretty annoying. But then realized my weapon wasn't equipped and started winning fights easy.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
this looks like a cool game. But some questions: is some stuff avoidable or is it essential to the story? If it's optional i would like to skip the incest and pregnancy cra.... content. But thumbs up for the dev. it looks like a hell of work ;)

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
I am misssing the config.rpgsave and global file can anyone help me out?

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
this looks like a cool game. But some questions: is some stuff avoidable or is it essential to the story? If it's optional i would like to skip the incest and pregnancy cra.... content. But thumbs up for the dev. it looks like a hell of work ;)
if you go to options and change the message speeds you can skip stuff pretty fast with the ctrl button. the only pregnancy scenes right nor are the elf brothel bad ending, which you can skip.

Reactions: Banality

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Bug?
Bought an overlords legacy schematic at auction, tried using it and giving it to Nina (couldn't), didn't see it show up in the list of craftables.

Also read others had dragon eggs bought at auction just change the color (but not type), of their dragon?

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Bug?
Bought an overlords legacy schematic at auction, tried using it and giving it to Nina (couldn't), didn't see it show up in the list of craftables.

Also read others had dragon eggs bought at auction just change the color (but not type), of their dragon?

Also
I think Chaotic said the overlords legacy is used to make armor or something and will be craftable at the start of the next update. And getting it will also unlock some side events.

And if you don't beat Candy, it will cut Nina's scenes short, so no black ball, and no candy. And apparently, it also opens an option for a dark route in the games ending.

Reactions: acewinz

Toknight

May 2, 2020
Is there anything I could craft for my dragon? he is too weak can`t survive battle with Candy. And when he die I lost battle to candy too due to bleeding. Only death strike work on candy, normal attack can do 0 damage. How can I beat candy?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think Chaotic said the overlords legacy is used to make armor or something and will be craftable at the start of the next update. And getting it will also unlock some side events.

And if you don't beat Candy, it will cut Nina's scenes short, so no black ball, and no candy. And apparently, it also opens an option for a dark route in the games ending.
Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes