-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Orignaly chaotic when Chaotic was making the auction function he couldn't get it working right. So he was going to make a silent auction. SO you would walk around the room and see the items you could bid on, and they would change after you won it or a certain amount of time passed.

Whereas the auction function we have now is 5 random things coming out for auction.
I see, thanks didn't know that. This game has quite a few "hidden things" that aren't hinted or explained well yet in the game itself so I keep learning.

Reactions: User1230

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to defeat wind and the other guy.I'm not able to defeat them.
IMO, the absolute best way is to have a dark dragon, then you just have to have saved your TP for that fight, and do the AOE Blind that the MC can use, then have the dark dragon spam dark miasma. Also once you have your dragon armor the dragon gets *alot* tougher to the point that yes, he does stay alive and can res you if needed.

But as -L-L-MJ- said earlier the dark dragon is the best dragon atm.

Also I spent alot of soul essence buffing the dragon's and MC's agility so they could go first. Well the dragon can anyway, Lugo kinda sucks hind tit on the fights with Freedom and Wind and the fight right after that, but since the dark dragon has 3 AOE attacks I spend the rest of my soul essence buffing his MAT as well.

****** Edt, one question though, do you all need to open the large or small bags of gold individually as well? meaning one by one cause it exits the menu/items screen everytime? and when I spam this action too fast, escape, space, space, escape, space, space repeat. the game crashes..
Yeah, I save the game before opening bags, the only good thing is once you select that bag to open it goes back to that position, but it's basically escape, select the back space bar, then after that you just hit esc, space, space, repeat. And just keep the button action to a moderate speed.

Edit: If I haven't saved for a while, I'll also save before changing screens, It's only happened to me when I use shift to sprint so far, but sometimes I'll hit the edge of the map and at the transition point to the next map the game will lock, it's only happened 3 times, but one time was after I went through a farming session with the paladins, fortunately I had my save from when I was opening 30x small bags of gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

HotPipe

Apr 17, 2018
Lightning Dragon is also good becouse his AOE attack has stun effect.
Even if the DMG is not so good the Stun it apply is a very good help.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Lightning Dragon is also good becouse his AOE attack has stun effect.
Even if the DMG is not so good the Stun it apply is a very good help.
Yeah, seemed interesting too. I always went with the dark one though. Then I saw people asking here about which dragon to pick and others confirmed they thought the dark one was strongest. I was kind of hoping you could hatch one of each kind.. unfortunately that isn't the case
I did wonder though, when you show your dragon to the princesses, Emma and Lazuli? (or something forgot her name) Laz mentions she senses there is something off about the dragon... I wondered if she does that for all dragons or only the dark one? ( if anyone knows.. would love a confirmation on this )

Edit: If I haven't saved for a while, I'll also save before changing screens, It's only happened to me when I use shift to sprint so far, but sometimes I'll hit the edge of the map and at the transition point to the next map the game will lock, it's only happened 3 times, but one time was after I went through a farming session with the paladins, fortunately I had my save from when I was opening 30x small bags of gold.
Yes, I adopted the same strategy and keep multiple saves now..

Also I spent alot of soul essence buffing the dragon's and MC's agility so they could go first. Well the dragon can anyway, Lugo kinda sucks hind tit on the fights with Freedom and Wind and the fight right after that, but since the dark dragon has 3 AOE attacks I spend the rest of my soul essence buffing his MAT as well.
This is so true, I wondered if certain stats boosted with the essences would make you actually do physical damage to them, I do some damage to Freedom, but wind i hit for 0's with lugo.. which seems really ironic since you supposedly beat them with such ease in the past in the tournaments that you don't even remember them. You are, (or at least I am ) really dependent on your/my dragon in quite a few fights lately.. So much so that I thought to myself that the dragon was the real star of the show.. which is a little lame honestly. But maybe it would have been a different story either dual wielding or using an elemental weapon instead of your main.. I am unsure.

HotPipe

Apr 17, 2018
Dont look only to the lvl of this guys, look at their stats too. They have good skills for their lvl.
For better attack DMG Improve Attack skill, also Luck helps (lucky strikes have big DMG boost).
Dual wielding works for me and souls for offering best monsters to farm are the wolfs in NW of the map (where is ALPHA wolf for the Emma mission), they drop 50 souls/each.

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
I lost my save. So can anyone give me save which is before fighting wind and the other guy

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I lost my save. So can anyone give me save which is before fighting wind and the other guy
You'll need to unpack it since RPG maker saves are not recognized by the uploader F95 has.

Also, I'm not certain that I've made all the "best" choices, I didn't realize the game had a walkthrough in my inventory until I read it here while looking for a way to progress the story.

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
You'll need to unpack it since RPG maker saves are not recognized by the uploader F95 has.

Also, I'm not certain that I've made all the "best" choices, I didn't realize the game had a walkthrough in my inventory until I read it here while looking for a way to progress the story.
Thanks man but I think you should even share global.rpgsave from save files to work I think

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks man but I think you should even share global.rpgsave from save files to work I think
Ouch, didn't even think of that, this one has config.rpgsave, the save file 91, and the global.rpgsave, just in case you need all of it.

Reactions: vijdj

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Newest version .13v7 Apparently more bug fixes including room black out at beginning of game.
This one is not even launching for me. I mean I can get to the main menu, but whatever I do next - Start or Continue - goes to the black screen

tyratzin

Aug 17, 2016
I had an issue in 13v7 after the first night scene with Emma in the meadow. After the scene is over, I am stuck and cannot move. All I can do is open the menu. I've included a save file.

Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes