Sep 10, 2021
This months version of the game
Google

Changelog 14

Fixed bugs
Added spirit dungeon, mushroom girls bad ends
Added calamity route progress
Add stat-boosting pills to black market dealers, and apothecary shop
Added skill mana refinement, uses those useless mana points at the top of your screen to raise stats points.
Added skill Black bolt
Adjusted enemy stats
Added greed earing schema
added quick travel
Hi im quite new here, I downloaded this and tried to run it but the new game function doesnt seem to work, do i just copy paste the other downloadable savefiles into the save folder to run the game?

Edit: Nvm it seems that its just the loading taking so long that i thought it wasnt working

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Hi im quite new here, I downloaded this and tried to run it but the new game function doesnt seem to work, do i just copy paste the other downloadable savefiles into the save folder to run the game?

Edit: Nvm it seems that its just the loading taking so long that i thought it wasnt working
well according to Chaotic he's got so many plugins or something it takes a minute or two for new games to start. whereas saved games load no problem.

Hihihoho1234

Sep 10, 2021
Can I also ask about the ork broodmother bad end, does it change the story at all? I assume the bad end only reveals itself much later into the game?
Also, is there any benefit of giving 10 monster proofs to the black-haired woman in the adventurer guild compared to selling them to the red-haired one?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
What the fuck with balance in the game? I enter the flower labyrinth, meet thickened and poisonous wolves and die without hitting even once! And this despite the fact that I have 92 lvl and I cheated materials to crafting the best equipment! Before that same problem with murlocs (here I had to cheat). Is it generally possible to pass without cheats and tons of grind?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Three small preview pics and that's it? I don't understand the logic there. Wouldn't you want to give people a better idea of what kind of visuals they can expect if they try the game? Even Patreon shows very little for first time visitors.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
I saw "Crono dragon egg" and "Dream dragon egg", also ice, earth, wind, gold dragon eggs in save editor. Somebody got them on auction, or mb they are not implemented in game yet?
Or they were abandoned during development. Haven't seen those dragons shell items :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Qrex II

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So is this update worth downloading and playing or is it just a tiny bit of content for those that where 100% last update?

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
The femdom content is all bad ending scenes and one that time when your sister roofies you to have sex with you.

MC can get dominated and made to be a servant by an Orc Broodmother, 9 foot tall Vampire, an imp and a female construct sex doll. Only bad endings.

The rest of the game's content is the MC dominating women.
Hey do you perhaps know how to access female construct sex doll bad end? By any chance does anyone have a save prior to sex doll? I'm looking only for femdom ends. Thanks!

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
How do i supposed to die and watch my bad end if this shroom bitch doesn't hit me, only attacks with poison and bleed?
OMFG i wasted a fucking half hour trying do die in this battle, nice fcking balance.
CAN DEV PLS ADD THE SUICIDE BUTTON?

ok, i took all my gear off and finally died! AND LMAO, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BAD END SCENE!!! Best troll on dev ever.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
initial reaction: ooo this looks like a fun concept... hmm renders dont look too bad either.... HOLY FUCK FOUR GIGS?!

lol welp will see how this looks whenever the d/l finishes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get mushroom girls bad ends? I tried getting mc killed by the milf shroom and got an illusion of having sex with his mother, but the bad ending did not unlock in the memory room.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
How do you get mushroom girls bad ends? I tried getting mc killed by the milf shroom and got an illusion of having sex with his mother, but the bad ending did not unlock in the memory room.
so Chaotic usually updates the memory room after each update, so the mushroom girls won't be there yet. as for the bad ends.
  • Illusion is getting beaten by the milf.
  • poison is when the timer runs out or is beaten by the milk.
  • Mini happens after she steals enough of your levels. before battle or during
  • the maiden one is just talking after she beats you. I don't think it really counts as a bad end.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I finished the spirit dungeon, no real issues, I had to reload twice on the poison shroom, before I realized that potions now work on my dragon.

Where do I get the dungeon core, for the overlord ring?

Is that something I need to buy at the auction, since I didn't get one for the spirit dungeon?

Hmmm, also I beat Calamity, and got the spirit gift, and the giant blue girl just asks if I want to play, do I need to do something else?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes