tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Did all that but still can't get the scene with Nina and calamity candy.
you did beat Calamity Candy right? if you didn't beat her before taking Liliana to the auction house you won't be able to open her bad end route. So you won't get the power up spirit gift, or the scenes. or the scheme to make her bracer and sword.

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
after you beat the mushroom girls you get the spirit gift, if you beat calamity candy you fight the spirit. then you can use the fast travel to go back to the workshop. then you meet with Liliana and go in Lugos mind. And finally, if you beat calamity candy you go to the giant girl and watch a scene with Nina and calamity candy.
Beat Calamity in Lugo's mind. Where to find the giant girl for nina and calamity candy? I already tried to enter the brothel but I can't enter

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
you did beat Calamity Candy right? if you didn't beat her before taking Liliana to the auction house you won't be able to open her bad end route. So you won't get the power up spirit gift, or the scenes. or the scheme to make her bracer and sword.
Thanks!!

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Beat Calamity in Lugo's mind. Where to find the giant girl for nina and calamity candy? I already tried to enter the brothel but I can't enter
she's the blue giant at the brothel next to the elf one, the one were you go with those three guys, and Liliana follows you.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I got stuck.
After defeating all the mushroom girls, I have 3 flowers in my possession and one has appeared in this place.
MG.jpg
Any ideas what should I do to keep going?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monarch of Magic [v0.14v2] [Chaotic AsMe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 4,34 GB / 618 MB - Monarch of Magic 14v2 win crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
I got stuck.
After defeating all the mushroom girls, I have 3 flowers in my possession and one has appeared in this place.
Any ideas what should I do to keep going?
If you have collected all 4 flowers then just go in front of each pillar. Each flower will be placed on the pillars like one already placed in the image.... The path will open then

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
@OW_$J95AX%}%{YUL0)5K@5.png

Bracer and sword?

But there's only a bracer

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Download 4Gb each time is really painful, i'm wondering if isnt better to wait for final release at the end.
I still can't get it why beat Calamity Candy should lead to a "bad" ending, since we defeat a powerful boss.
Or why every "bad" end gave you stuff (like the scene in brothel for a stuff more soul + more items drop). And not really bad end since you can continue to play. Seem more like "paths" to me, like a submissive one etc...

Nov 28, 2019
Download 4Gb each time is really painful, i'm wondering if isnt better to wait for final release at the end.
I still can't get it why beat Calamity Candy should lead to a "bad" ending, since we defeat a powerful boss.
Or why every "bad" end gave you stuff (like the scene in brothel for a stuff more soul + more items drop). And not really bad end since you can continue to play. Seem more like "paths" to me, like a submissive one etc...
First of all, only the brothel bad ending gives you stuff, and secondly you can't continue if you lose to a bad ending. You just restart where you last saved. Third, defeating Calamity, who is an optional boss, doesn't lead to a bad end, it leads to a new route with a new ending (However you aren't forced into it since there's no indication you'll be going down a different route, Chaotic said he'll give the option to reverse it later on in the route's storyline if you don't want to go down the Calamity route)

As for the files being too big, honestly dunno about that, I'll ask Chaotic about compressing them for future updates

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
initial reaction: ooo this looks like a fun concept... hmm renders dont look too bad either.... HOLY FUCK FOUR GIGS?!

lol welp will see how this looks whenever the d/l finishes
well I was gonna try it but the exe seems broken! lol prolly a bad d/l I guess

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
If you are getting a blank screen while starting a new game, give it a minute or so, it's loading the whole games files on startup, so it's a bit slowish.
nah I got an error message inside the window saying something was broken
and as far as I know I have all the rpgmaker codecs installed so it wouldnt be that

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes