aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
Hello all, i just want to know if we could dominate Dina? Thanks you. The game is really good. Sorry for my english

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
huh I seem to be stuck or maybe at the end of the game...
no walk-through hint when I click it, it auto exits from the menu.
last thing that happened was spying on the step mother talking to the milfy maid talking in the storage room and the game telling me the step brother went into the library which he wasn't in.
Also talked to the sisters till I got repeating events, slept to get the queen scene that said I no longer have house arrest, tried to leave the grounds house but get told I cant by the game.

Last edited:

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
do we need to get the developer to get us older versions of nw.js or maybe make game compatible with newer versions?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
huh I seem to be stuck or maybe at the end of the game...
no walk-through hint when I click it, it auto exits from the menu.
last thing that happened was spying on the step mother talking to the milfy maid talking in the storage room and the game telling me the step brother went into the library which he wasn't in.
Also talked to the sisters till I got repeating events, slept to get the queen scene that said I no longer have house arrest, tried to leave the grounds house but get told I cant by the game.
Pdf walkthrough from chaotic Patreon page

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I wish someone made a cheat mod for this game. Something to make battles easier. Seriously annoying to take an hour to get through a cave due to how long it takes to kill some rhinos and frogs. Yes I can escape the battles but I never level up then.

Then when you fight a wanker whom you can use your magic.... Have to wait and charge death strike which does little damage. He can kill you in 3 or 4 turns.... Kind of itrating considering this isn't final fantasy.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I wish someone made a cheat mod for this game. Something to make battles easier. Seriously annoying to take an hour to get through a cave due to how long it takes to kill some rhinos and frogs. Yes I can escape the battles but I never level up then.

Then when you fight a wanker whom you can use your magic.... Have to wait and charge death strike which does little damage. He can kill you in 3 or 4 turns.... Kind of itrating considering this isn't final fantasy.
just boost your stats using dark restoration it permently adds to your stats, and spam the hell out of it. or use learn skill to boost your stats, using souls, or the mana points. makes fighting way easier.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes