LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
First of all, only the brothel bad ending gives you stuff, and secondly you can't continue if you lose to a bad ending. You just restart where you last saved. Third, defeating Calamity, who is an optional boss, doesn't lead to a bad end, it leads to a new route with a new ending (However you aren't forced into it since there's no indication you'll be going down a different route, Chaotic said he'll give the option to reverse it later on in the route's storyline if you don't want to go down the Calamity route)

As for the files being too big, honestly dunno about that, I'll ask Chaotic about compressing them for future updates
That's not true, for example if you beat Calamity Candy then you can craft her stuff (sword/ring).

I was saying if you beat the "bad" ending you are free to continue to play, but if beat Calamity you are still in her bad ending because she will corrupt the dwarf girl. So, either you don't beat her => Reset, you beat her => Bad ending, you know what i mean ?

Make something optionnal and say "all the news stuffs, scenes etc ... are optionnal" doesnt work in a game like that, ofc i want to get her gear just to the satisfaction to kill every boss and get every items. Or to discover new scenes. But it's a good new if there are a way to later reverse it.

Nov 28, 2019
That's not true, for example if you beat Calamity Candy then you can craft her stuff (sword/ring).

I was saying if you beat the "bad" ending you are free to continue to play, but if beat Calamity you are still in her bad ending because she will corrupt the dwarf girl. So, either you don't beat her => Reset, you beat her => Bad ending, you know what i mean ?

Make something optionnal and say "all the news stuffs, scenes etc ... are optionnal" doesnt work in a game like that, ofc i want to get her gear just to the satisfaction to kill every boss and get every items. Or to discover new scenes. But it's a good new if there are a way to later reverse it.

I get what you mean about Calamity now, and the bad ending, but no you aren't really forced down the bad ending by beating her because as I've said before, Chaotic is going to make it reversible, and by that he means you basically are going to be able to beat her up again and reverse all the shit that she's doing (I'm hoping that by what that means is you'll become stronger than Calamity herself and dominate her) so you might be able to reverse the bad ending with potentially even getting some goodies to come out of it as well. Not saying that's what's going to happen but it'd make going down this path worthwhile imo

So basically it's a "bad" route with the potential to be flipped back to the normal route, with stryker getting more shit out of it in the long run if he is able beat calamity again

Sep 5, 2020
uh the in game hints seem to not be appearing last i remember was go to the acient elfin fortress do i have to complete the dungeon or what?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
That calamity stuff are such a cheat. The sword gives you 2 op skills, and the bracer gives you a skill that transforms you in battle and makes you practically invincable

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
how to defeat the mushroom girl who attacks with small mushrooms? Pls help
It was annoying, but i save scumed going through her path and trial and error'd my way so she never struck me. You just have to pick a path around each mushroom and find the ones where she doesn't strike you. Rarely you tap the top or bottom and the mushroom will sink, but consider that secondary to going around her on the right side.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
how to defeat the mushroom girl who attacks with small mushrooms? Pls help
Mini shroom. if you look closely there are three different types of small mushrooms. two of them look left and right. and one is even. if the mushroom tilts its cap to the left it will attack if you walk on the left. if it tilts it cap to the right it will attack to the right.
if its even and you touch it it will sink to theground.

The maiden shroom is pretty easy just take a path that doesn't walk over any of the 3 color mushrooms, and if you have to walk over them just take the most direct path. Other than that easy way to beat her is to boost your stats, which is easy with the new learn skills. Also if you walk up to the shiny mark in the middle of the spirit dungeon alter room, it restores you hp and mp. So just spam that dark restoration spell to get a free boost to your stats and recharge you mp.

Reactions: makiwara

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i wish there was an option to change the font size its too small for me

Last edited:

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
I saw "Crono dragon egg" and "Dream dragon egg", also ice, earth, wind, gold dragon eggs in save editor. Somebody got them on auction, or mb they are not implemented in game yet?
Or they were abandoned during development. Haven't seen those dragons shell items :whistle:
but the dragon egg, than open it from key item, and choose the dragon egg. mc will think that he can raise an dragon army, quite intresting idea, it was good part until your current dragon eat it and throw back the dragon egg shell.. by the way what it use for ?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
but the dragon egg, than open it from key item, and choose the dragon egg. mc will think that he can raise an dragon army, quite intresting idea, it was good part until your current dragon eat it and throw back the dragon egg shell.. by the way what it use for ?
You can change your dragon's aspect by clicking on different shells.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Is it still bugged on house arrest where you have to do everything in a set order as im still stuck in house arrest after doing everything.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I saw "Crono dragon egg" and "Dream dragon egg", also ice, earth, wind, gold dragon eggs in save editor. Somebody got them on auction, or mb they are not implemented in game yet?
Or they were abandoned during development. Haven't seen those dragons shell items :whistle:
Chaotic has always had a ton of stuff he hasn't implemented, Either it's a work in progress, like the auction house that he started in version 8. Or maps to places you can't go yet because he hasn't figured out how to implement it in the game's story, Like this version's event with Liliana going into Lugo's mind. That's been there since before the memory room was put in. chances are if he spent more time working on side quests as much as he does working on all this stuff the game would be a lot less linear, and we'd have more freedom to do more stuff outside the main story.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
game would be a lot less linear, and we'd have more freedom to do more stuff outside the main story.
Good thing he doesn't do that shit. Cause RPGM games in progress with "open world" suck dicks. Cause every fucking update you'll need to sniff every corner to be sure you haven't missed any minor crap. His in combat balance and management suck, he uses rpgm just cuz Ren'Py will take more shit to render, this game is good for nothing but the main plot. If u want to play some full-fledged rpg, go play Divinity, Pathfinder, or Baldurs gates and etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ralf07
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes