Nobody1233

Oct 13, 2020
how do I avoid the sneak attaks? I'm stuck there as too many levels are stolen before I go to the fight please help

Nov 28, 2019
how do I avoid the sneak attaks? I'm stuck there as too many levels are stolen before I go to the fight please help
If you look at the mushroom girl's sprites carefully, you can tell which direction they'll be grab you from depending on where the sprite's facing. It's not immediately noticeable but if you pick up on it, that section becomes a lot easier

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
so Chaotic usually updates the memory room after each update, so the mushroom girls won't be there yet. as for the bad ends.
  • Illusion is getting beaten by the milf.
  • poison is when the timer runs out or is beaten by the milk.
  • Mini happens after she steals enough of your levels. before battle or during
  • the maiden one is just talking after she beats you. I don't think it really counts as a bad end.
Do I have to do all four to unlock the bad ending (supposedly in the future update), or I just need to do one of them?

Nov 28, 2019
So I finished the spirit dungeon, no real issues, I had to reload twice on the poison shroom, before I realized that potions now work on my dragon.

Where do I get the dungeon core, for the overlord ring?

Is that something I need to buy at the auction, since I didn't get one for the spirit dungeon?

Hmmm, also I beat Calamity, and got the spirit gift, and the giant blue girl just asks if I want to play, do I need to do something else?
Auction's the only place to get it right now, afaik. It's not too hard to get, once you try to make the greed earrings though that's when it becomes a problem, because you have to get a bunch of moon's glow which only can be found in auction and it's entirely rng whether you'll get them in the auction or not. Worth it though, greed earrings double drop rates of items and armor slots

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Auction's the only place to get it right now, afaik. It's not too hard to get, once you try to make the greed earrings though that's when it becomes a problem, because you have to get a bunch of moon's glow which only can be found in auction and it's entirely rng whether you'll get them in the auction or not. Worth it though, greed earrings double drop rates of items and armor slots
Holy Fuck! 20 Greater Souls, I have 5 in my inventory, and the game tells me I have 0/20, I can see where I can make a greater soul for a moon's glow? Of which I only have 1 atm? So I need to buy 20 moon's glow?

Also any idea about the continuation of the Calamity story? I got through the spirit dungeon and the blue girl at the brothel just asks if I want to have fun.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Holy Fuck! 20 Greater Souls, I have 5 in my inventory, and the game tells me I have 0/20, I can see where I can make a greater soul for a moon's glow? Of which I only have 1 atm? So I need to buy 20 moon's glow?

Also any idea about the continuation of the Calamity story? I got through the spirit dungeon and the blue girl at the brothel just asks if I want to have fun.
that's crazy man you should post on Chaotic's discord

Hihihoho1234

Sep 10, 2021
Wow the auction system is so variable, just trying to gather moonglow for greed earrings here and sometimes it starts at 500 and can go 1000+ and sometimes it starts at 100 and i can get it for 500

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey do you perhaps know how to access female construct sex doll bad end? By any chance does anyone have a save prior to sex doll? I'm looking only for femdom ends. Thanks!
You need to lose to the Lamia in the Catacombs, she will then turn you into a sex doll and sell you to a mistress.

You can also win and it'll still show up in the gallery.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
No compressed version yet? sorry but that's really bad i would try that game but the size is a no for me... Compressed should release at least the same day (not the same time) so people can check it... i will pass this now...

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Wow the auction system is so variable, just trying to gather moonglow for greed earrings here and sometimes it starts at 500 and can go 1000+ and sometimes it starts at 100 and i can get it for 500
apparently Chaotic just put a new version on that lowers the cost to make the greed earrings 14.3

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
What to do after beating the four mushroom girls? Or will it continue in the next update?
after you beat the mushroom girls you get the spirit gift, if you beat calamity candy you fight the spirit. then you can use the fast travel to go back to the workshop. then you meet with Liliana and go in Lugos mind. And finally, if you beat calamity candy you go to the giant girl and watch a scene with Nina and calamity candy.

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
Ca
after you beat the mushroom girls you get the spirit gift, if you beat calamity candy you fight the spirit. then you can use the fast travel to go back to the workshop. then you meet with Liliana and go in Lugos mind. And finally, if you beat calamity candy you go to the giant girl and watch a scene with Nina and calamity candy.
Cannot make any progress after beating the 4th mushroom girls... I beat calamity candy previously

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Did all that but still can't get the scene with Nina and calamity candy.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes