Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I wish someone made a cheat mod for this game. Something to make battles easier. Seriously annoying to take an hour to get through a cave due to how long it takes to kill some rhinos and frogs. Yes I can escape the battles but I never level up then.

Then when you fight a wanker whom you can use your magic.... Have to wait and charge death strike which does little damage. He can kill you in 3 or 4 turns.... Kind of itrating considering this isn't final fantasy.
Open a save editor, give yourself all the mithril, gold, moonglow etc for recipes and monster cores to unlock the powerful skills, also in the spirit area the random encounters give off 200k xp so you can easily reach level 60 to 200 in just 10 minutes.

Also don't forget there's the greed earing that gives 200 luck you will crit on every hit.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Open a save editor, give yourself all the mithril, gold, moonglow etc for recipes and monster cores to unlock the powerful skills, also in the spirit area the random encounters give off 200k xp so you can easily reach level 60 to 200 in just 10 minutes.

Also don't forget there's the greed earing that gives 200 luck you will crit on every hit.
Thank you for the tips. Now I just need to figure out where and how to use a save editor, where this spirit thing is at.

My issue right now is dealing with that wander named Wind.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you for the tips. Now I just need to figure out where and how to use a save editor, where this spirit thing is at.

My issue right now is dealing with that wander named Wind.
You can use this site, after uploading your save upload the www/data/items.json file and it will show the names of variables slap a few hundred pills that boost your stats in your inventory and you're basically a god. The spirit dungeon is right after defeating the adventurers in the mountain.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
You can use this site, after uploading your save upload the www/data/items.json file and it will show the names of variables slap a few hundred pills that boost your stats in your inventory and you're basically a god. The spirit dungeon is right after defeating the adventurers in the mountain.

Now I just have to find a way to beat the terd on the mountain.... That is my current issue.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Now I just have to find a way to beat the terd on the mountain.... That is my current issue.
Like I send just use the save edit to give a couple hundered body pills that increase your stats. Also do you have your dragon companion? I had zero issue with the fight at level 60

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020

Thank you so much for that link and tips. I gave myself 999999999 of everything and just 1 shot everything I face. For me the game is about the story more than grinding around like an old school rpg.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Like I send just use the save edit to give a couple hundered body pills that increase your stats. Also do you have your dragon companion? I had zero issue with the fight at level 60

I killed 4 mushrooms but it says I need to collect all of them..... I went to all 4 rooms to the sides of the main one. Not sure where else to go? Any idea

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Does the current update end once you hatch your dragon? That is what my walkthrough book says but want to be certain.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Does the current update end once you hatch your dragon? That is what my walkthrough book says but want to be certain.
You were able to hatch your dragon since first buying him (after prologue). Current update ends right after the dream sequence when you finish the spirit dungeon.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes