Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Without the walkthrough saying what to do in this update.... Not sure what to do. Checked out brothels and can't get into the elf one and nothing else in red light area.

Can't find the pass to enter auction house. Seems slightly frustrating. Guess will wait for a better update maybe next month...

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
It's nice to see that there is a solution for the frustrating auction process (Apep in the op dungeon).

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
Without the walkthrough saying what to do in this update.... Not sure what to do. Checked out brothels and can't get into the elf one and nothing else in red light area.

Can't find the pass to enter auction house. Seems slightly frustrating. Guess will wait for a better update maybe next month...
Buy pass from the girl after entering the auction house

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
not able to play new game, the screen turns black
apparently, it takes up to a few minutes to start a new game with all the plugins Chaotic put in, something about building the database or something, But loading is normal.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I think this update was slacking a lot atone of bugs as well. im still a fan just hope this game keeps going cause the update was not what they where

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Question. was there a way to prevent the Charm/Fascination effects? Fights just feel so much RNG based. sometimes I win clean and sometimes I get one turn and then I don't get an action for 10 turns and I'm dead.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am stuck the walkthrough won't work and I am still stuck under house arrest. also I have not seen cyrus except for in cutscenes even though there was a statement about him being in the library but he was not in there. This is my latest save attached.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes