3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I got this issue too and no way to advance it seems. First time playing this game (version 15v2). Talked to everyone in the house, spied on them all with the new spell, no more corruption options, got the distant flash of the queen saying i should be off house arrest but even after sleeping several times house arrest stays in effect, can't leave the house through front or back and haven't been able to enter brothers room or talk to him or the hulk servant (they show up nowhere in the house, dad is busy too). Some kind of bug? I did pass on meeting the uber breeder orc mother thing, but i don't see how that could affect this part.
I was asking around on the Discord and it seems to be some kind of bug indeed that they can't find to fix. The solution: Load an old save at the point where the family arrives at the home. Then strictly follow the walkthrough (item in the players inventory) and avoid talking with the mother and father. If you do this you should after having the sleep event of the Queen and Lazuli another sleep event where the house arrest is lifted. They don't know what blocks this event from triggering but it's probably some sort of interaction with the father or mother...

Reactions: Jackjack1

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I was asking around on the Discord and it seems to be some kind of bug indeed that they can't find to fix. The solution: Load an old save at the point where the family arrives at the home.
Does that mean that you can’t start from a new game without risking to trigger the bug?

Jackjack1

Jun 23, 2017
Does that mean that you can’t start from a new game without risking to trigger the bug?
I also had this problem, see previous page, 3D wonders solution works. You just need to get to a point before the parents arrive to the mansion, either do this by loading a previous safe or starting a new game. The bug is a simple continuity problem that can be easily avoided by following the walkthrough crystal to the letter in that small part of the game.

So it goes like this, parents arrive and of course yay you have more people to talk to, more things to explore etc. the bug is that probably due to some unfortunate coding that you need to follow a certain path for everything to activate well. it's like this, the walkthrough will say do thing 1, thing 2, thing 3, thing 4, thing 5 in this order. A free explorer can do thing 1, thing 2, thing 3 and then thing 5. Because of the coding thing 4 doesn't load and you're stuck in the story. That's the bug.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Infinity realm first floor finished

Monarch of Magic

1. I'm going to finish the OP dungeon. (Another 6+ floors that will reward players with sins rings and apocalyptical weapons.)

2. add all the scenes and events with Movel after you buy her, and scenes and events in the OP dungeon.

Infinity realm

1. add all the post-floor events for Morgana. So a few more scenes for each route,

2. add post battles with Morgana to increase mc level

3. finish putting together the pathfinder's item shop. add more skills to classes

4. and if there's time start working on the second floor.

Feb 26, 2020
this is getting old i have to start over everytime a new update comes out, if i use my old saves the screen is black after i load my save exept i can see my mana and i can right click and bring up the menu

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Infinity realm first floor finished

Monarch of Magic

1. I'm going to finish the OP dungeon. (Another 6+ floors that will reward players with sins rings and apocalyptical weapons.)

2. add all the scenes and events with Movel after you buy her, and scenes and events in the OP dungeon.

Infinity realm

1. add all the post-floor events for Morgana. So a few more scenes for each route,

2. add post battles with Morgana to increase mc level

3. finish putting together the pathfinder's item shop. add more skills to classes

4. and if there's time start working on the second floor.
What is apocalyptic weapons?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes