wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Infinity realm first floor finished

Monarch of Magic

1. I'm going to finish the OP dungeon. (Another 6+ floors that will reward players with sins rings and apocalyptical weapons.)

2. add all the scenes and events with Movel after you buy her, and scenes and events in the OP dungeon.

Infinity realm

1. add all the post-floor events for Morgana. So a few more scenes for each route,

2. add post battles with Morgana to increase mc level

3. finish putting together the pathfinder's item shop. add more skills to classes

4. and if there's time start working on the second floor.
what scenes in the OP dungeon? Customs clearance OP I only get a MOVEL scene

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys whats new in this update I dont undertand somebody say about some kind of dungeon but where to found it?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The three pictures in the OP are so bad. It dont tell me what the game looks like. I need to waste my space first to figure out -.-

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
In game walkthrough it says end of update?What t odo where to go?Somebody write op dungeon, what is op dungeon where is it?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
In game walkthrough it says end of update?What t odo where to go?Somebody write op dungeon, what is op dungeon where is it?
you open the op dungeon by getting the overlords scene from the auction house, buying the gold golem, then making the greed earing, then you can go to the dungeon, with enemies starting at 100+ , and get some broken equipment and skills. Its a long and time consuming process, but the first item you get gives you 1000x exp boost

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I gotta say I am liking this game but I have no idea who is writing this since the english goes from either being spelled wrongly to words just making no sense.

Like in the intro the MC is the winner of the torment! later on called tournament, tournment and so on. Or how the evil cabal is looking to take over the whole consonant! I mean dang are they going to change how we write and speak words! Thats too ebil! I mean eBil with a capital B!

But yeah the game probably would do well with getting an editor or someone to proofread it.

Still I like the game setting and whats in it for now.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
you open the op dungeon by getting the overlords scene from the auction house, buying the gold golem, then making the greed earing, then you can go to the dungeon, with enemies starting at 100+ , and get some broken equipment and skills. Its a long and time consuming process, but the first item you get gives you 1000x exp boost
I dont understand anything(( What I done. I defeat mushrooms and their queen and after this walkthrough says no new updates somebody can say what is op dungeon(screenshot) what is overlord scene and gold golem not showing on auction

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I dont understand anything(( What I done. I defeat mushrooms and their queen and after this walkthrough says no new updates somebody can say what is op dungeon(screenshot) what is overlord scene and gold golem not showing on auction
There is a "hidden" dungeon which involves the following.

Go to the auction house and win the overlords legacy scema.
Then when you exit the auction house Morvel will approach you and tell you to buy her for 9000 gold.
Then go buy her at the red light district and then talk to her in the workshop.
She will then give you Sin of Greed Scema so that you can forge Greed Earrings, forge them.
Then equip them and go talk to Morvel she will then tell you about the deadly sins artifacts.
After this you now have to go to back towards the mushroom area but before you enter in the area before the place you can make a portal to the left side there will now be a new boat your can use.
Take it and move to the left and then continue moving left till you see a statue.
Interact with the statue and then walk onto the red devil face to get teleported into the hidden dungeon.
The dungeon is extremly straight forward and you just need to move forward and kill the bosses and enemies you face.

A tip however is to no equip the ring of sloth that gives your MC x1000 xp since it will make him lvl up extremly fast. While it might sound nice it will make him outlvl your dragon companion after the first fight and it will only widen their lvl difference while all the enemies in this dungeon will scale in lvls compared to your MC. So unless you wanna use a save editor to keep on lvling your dragon to keep up they will quickly become useless. On top of that with all the lvling all your stat boosts and equipment will quickly become worthless as well and you'll probably have to use a save editor to boost yourself to keep being able to beat the enemies and bosses.

I myself just hit the first "end" of the dungeon and am taking a break for now. But equiping the Greed Earrings will net you an extra 6 ring slots.
Also from the one's I have gotten they all give +10 M.ATK and have the following effects.
Sloth x1000 xp gain for MC
Gluttony each turn your MC gains bonus hp, mp and M.ATK
Envy 15 % to reflect elemental dmg
Wrath the more dmg you've taken the more dmg you deal
Pride has a small chance to make you attack multiple times up to 5 times.

Reactions: Matsageman

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
There is a "hidden" dungeon which involves the following.

Go to the auction house and win the overlords legacy scema.
Then when you exit the auction house Morvel will approach you and tell you to buy her for 9000 gold.
Then go buy her at the red light district and then talk to her in the workshop.
She will then give you Sin of Greed Scema so that you can forge Greed Earrings, forge them.
Then equip them and go talk to Morvel she will then tell you about the deadly sins artifacts.
After this you now have to go to back towards the mushroom area but before you enter in the area before the place you can make a portal to the left side there will now be a new boat your can use.
Take it and move to the left and then continue moving left till you see a statue.
Interact with the statue and then walk onto the red devil face to get teleported into the hidden dungeon.
The dungeon is extremly straight forward and you just need to move forward and kill the bosses and enemies you face.

A tip however is to no equip the ring of sloth that gives your MC x1000 xp since it will make him lvl up extremly fast. While it might sound nice it will make him outlvl your dragon companion after the first fight and it will only widen their lvl difference while all the enemies in this dungeon will scale in lvls compared to your MC. So unless you wanna use a save editor to keep on lvling your dragon to keep up they will quickly become useless. On top of that with all the lvling all your stat boosts and equipment will quickly become worthless as well and you'll probably have to use a save editor to boost yourself to keep being able to beat the enemies and bosses.

I myself just hit the first "end" of the dungeon and am taking a break for now. But equiping the Greed Earrings will net you an extra 6 ring slots.
Also from the one's I have gotten they all give +10 M.ATK and have the following effects.
Sloth x1000 xp gain for MC
Gluttony each turn your MC gains bonus hp, mp and M.ATK
Envy 15 % to reflect elemental dmg
Wrath the more dmg you've taken the more dmg you deal
Pride has a small chance to make you attack multiple times up to 5 times.
Thanks I finally managed to found it. Can you please say like I pass all dungeon and receie all rings and beat at the end this sexy lady with huge breasts. Can you say in update there is no new sex scenes?I was hoping that we can make this cow lady our sex and breeding slave but I dont see any new sex scenes or maybe i miss something?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
so since 14v2 there has been 3 updates that i have seen, but i have only seen new stuff in this last update.(16.0) so why has there been nothing in last 2?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes