Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
how do I go about this update? when I use the walkthrough it just tells me is the end of the update.

EDIT: nevermind. got it.

Last edited:

Pinpodpin

Aug 5, 2016
Do I need to do anything beside freeing calamity & fighting her before the first auction to be on a good path?
also what is the different between the paths?
Also is there a walkthrough for hidden stuff?

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Do I need to do anything beside freeing calamity & fighting her before the first auction to be on a good path?
also what is the different between the paths?
Also is there a walkthrough for hidden stuff?
No for your first question, hard to tell what the differences would be early on right now Calamity quest path is simply extra items/bosses. The ingame walkthrough already brings in optional boss fights and dungeons and that's pretty much the only hidden stuff.

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
Things i like:
-Diverse characters and real "monster girls" (Not just humans with green skin and pointy ears).

things I don't like:
-no quest log... half the time i don't know what i'm doing or where I'm at and just randomly trying things out. (in-game walkthrough is useless or broken)
-not cohesive.. this is the second time I've gotten stuck on the first battle, and heck if i can remember how i got past it the first time... not a great concept when you start wondering if the game is broken at this point.
-Endless; long winded dialog with little to no pay off with no option to speed it up (really ruins repeated play through)

Last edited:

Pinpodpin

Aug 5, 2016
No for your first question, hard to tell what the differences would be early on right now Calamity quest path is simply extra items/bosses. The ingame walkthrough already brings in optional boss fights and dungeons and that's pretty much the only hidden stuff.
mmmm Great then, I thought there was another fight beside the one on freeing her since right now it seems like she is in control.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Things i like:
-Diverse characters and real "monster girls" (Not just humans with green skin and pointy ears).

things I don't like:
-no quest log... half the time i don't know what i'm doing or where I'm at and just randomly trying things out. (in-game walkthrough is useless or broken)
-not cohesive.. this is the second time I've gotten stuck on the first battle, and heck if i can remember how i got past it the first time... not a great concept when you start wondering if the game is broken at this point.
-Endless; long winded dialog with little to no pay off with no option to speed it up (really ruins repeated play through)
By stuck do you mean the game freezes for you or its an unbeatable battle?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monarch of Magic [v0.16] [Chaotic AsMe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 4,41 GB / 630 MB - Monarch of Magic 16 win crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Monarch of Magic [v0.16] [Chaotic AsMe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 4,41 GB / 630 MB - Monarch of Magic 16 win crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
Thank you mate!!!! The wait for this is worth it. 4gb plus is a lot for non compressed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Ok 2nd update in a row with 0 added to the in game walkthrough. What are we actually supposed to do? Is there any story line updates? Or is this just QoL and other minor additions?

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, right bevor the dwarf auction I got the massage, that it is the last chance to fight someone called candy something. Is it the girl I freed from the altar with the flower? I fought her and won. Am I supposed to do something after that? I read something about mushroom girls. Do I have to fight them before the auction and where can I find them?

Thanks everyone :)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Hi, right bevor the dwarf auction I got the massage, that it is the last chance to fight someone called candy something. Is it the girl I freed from the altar with the flower? I fought her and won. Am I supposed to do something after that? I read something about mushroom girls. Do I have to fight them before the auction and where can I find them?

Thanks everyone :)
You take a boat and he'd west for those mushroom girls.

Reactions: TestingCar

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
so the girl I freed after getting the water is the candy girl right? If I fought her once after I freed her I did everything an can do the auction?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes