Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ok 2nd update in a row with 0 added to the in game walkthrough. What are we actually supposed to do? Is there any story line updates? Or is this just QoL and other minor additions?
You can complete the optional dungeon in the demon territory and get some godlike items, don't know why it's not working for you but my ingame walkthrough gave me the directions to go complete that dungeon.

Goji_01

Jun 12, 2017
it looks like that game is bugged like hell....after some time of playing it story and walkthrue guide will stop continue at diferent points....
I had that happen to me before, you can actually go over some of the events a little too early they might override the walkthrough events and your stuck no choice but to revert to a earlier save. Best advice is less open world random exploration and more follow the walkthrough to the letter.

Anonymous Penguin

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone have tips to get past wind and freedom? I'm level 51 with a silver dragon. It's really annoying especially because I cant use magic and the slash and dash ability just one shots me no matter what. I'm getting very frustrated from getting stuck here

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, seemed interesting too. I always went with the dark one though. Then I saw people asking here about which dragon to pick and others confirmed they thought the dark one was strongest
Isn't silver strongest one though? It's ability to decrease max hp of anything that I met so far is just broken, in 4 turns you can make bossess have max hp reduced to 1 and then just farting in their general direction will kill them.

Nov 28, 2019
Isn't silver strongest one though? It's ability to decrease max hp of anything that I met so far is just broken, in 4 turns you can make bossess have max hp reduced to 1 and then just farting in their general direction will kill them.
Yeah but the thing is the Dark Dragon does that but better. It has Dark Miasma, which not only applies a bunch of random status effects like stun, blind, lower def health etc, but it also ignores armor AND has the chance to insta kill as well. It's basically just a better version of the silver's version. With the right build and the dark dragon you can end fights in as little as two turns.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah but the thing is the Dark Dragon does that but better. It has Dark Miasma, which not only applies a bunch of random status effects like stun, blind, lower def health etc, but it also ignores armor AND has the chance to insta kill as well. It's basically just a better version of the silver's version. With the right build and the dark dragon you can end fights in as little as two turns.
That's... not possible that it decreases max hp. From quick look, his 2 skills are only ones that do statuses (and only breath does debuff) and they are:
Darkness Breath: Blind 50%, M. defense down 100% (25% down per stack), Acid 30%
Death Miasma: Plague 75% (HP/MP/TP regen -5% and increase in skill cost to 150% MP/TP), Poison 25%, Blind 25%, Confusion 25%, Sleep 25%, Paralyze 25%, Slow 25%, Knockout 5%, Silence 25%, Sealed 25%

While for silver dragon:
Silver Breath: Max HP down 100% (25% decrease, stacking for up to 4 times for max hp = 1, works on bossess), Silence 50%, Def down 100% (as usual for debuffs 25% decrease, stacks up to 4 times)

Plus silver one has advantage of having his skills being non-elemental that many things are weak against (most notably wolves), that makes farming gold and souls matter of killing everything in 1 turn very fast.

Nov 28, 2019
That's... not possible that it decreases max hp. From quick look, his 2 skills are only ones that do statuses (and only breath does debuff) and they are:
Darkness Breath: Blind 50%, M. defense down 100% (25% down per stack), Acid 30%
Death Miasma: Plague 75% (HP/MP/TP regen -5% and increase in skill cost to 150% MP/TP), Poison 25%, Blind 25%, Confusion 25%, Sleep 25%, Paralyze 25%, Slow 25%, Knockout 5%, Silence 25%, Sealed 25%

While for silver dragon:
Silver Breath: Max HP down 100% (25% decrease, stacking for up to 4 times for max hp = 1, works on bossess), Silence 50%, Def down 100% (as usual for debuffs 25% decrease, stacks up to 4 times)

Plus silver one has advantage of having his skills being non-elemental that many things are weak against (most notably wolves), that makes farming gold and souls matter of killing everything in 1 turn very fast.
I... didn't mean it decreases max hp. I meant it damages, as in lowers hp.
bruh
either way I'm sticking with Dark for aesthetic purposes. My lugo can one shot anyway

Anonymous Penguin

Jun 13, 2019
Hi I recently encountered another glitch where I am no longer able to create saves. Anyone know why this is the case? I attempted to delete some of the saves manually by going into the saves folder in www but it didnt help either

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I... didn't mean it decreases max hp. I meant it damages, as in lowers hp.
bruh
either way I'm sticking with Dark for aesthetic purposes. My lugo can one shot anyway
Kinda weird you put it next to lowering defense (which it does but only magical one), but ok.
I can see how you would like to go with full dark theme, but for me black and white, ying-yang, works better. That's just matter of personal taste :)
As for lugo one shooting everything... halo rings? Or did you do it in some other other way? Because Halo rings are stupidly broken, over 22k M. Atk per ring at lvl 107 is... unbalanced.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Kinda weird you put it next to lowering defense (which it does but only magical one), but ok.
I can see how you would like to go with full dark theme, but for me black and white, ying-yang, works better. That's just matter of personal taste :)
As for lugo one shooting everything... halo rings? Or did you do it in some other other way? Because Halo rings are stupidly broken, over 22k M. Atk per ring at lvl 107 is... unbalanced.
whats a halo ring

Nov 28, 2019
Halloween cannon when going the calamity route. You need to craft the calamity sword, but it's basically a one shot on everything. Completely broken

Reactions: jazz154
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes