gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Where can I find the information broker on Market street? I bribed both guards and got a dragon egg. But I'm not getting any further.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
ok it is still unplaybale cause u dont know where to go....

guide to tell me u i need speak with liliana, we have lot of talk about is pointless for me if she is nowhere to be found....

Aug 24, 2021
So, since the prologue, I have been unable to use the gravity slash special ability. Any particular reason why? It's kind of difficult to kill these spiders in the forest with 4 pts of dmg each regular attack.
Not sure if you found out the issue, but it's likely your sword is unequipped.

Now on to my question, where is this Halo Ore? I've spent the last hour running around this meadow (mostly the west as the walkthrough says) dabbing on wolves, no sign of it. Is it something the wolves drop? Is it sitting in a field?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Got all 7 sins artifacts, current level is 1500 and dragon is level 500. I have no idea what the dev has planned for the future because you're pretty much a God at this point. One of the rings gives you 50 extra levels each fight and the weapon steals enemy abilities. Also you can't bang the bimbo cow only kill her and the rest of the bosses which sucks.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if you found out the issue, but it's likely your sword is unequipped.

Now on to my question, where is this Halo Ore? I've spent the last hour running around this meadow (mostly the west as the walkthrough says) dabbing on wolves, no sign of it. Is it something the wolves drop? Is it sitting in a field?
I found the halo ore north and to the east.

And it was my sword .. I did not realize that when the game forces a costume change, it unequipped the sword.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
it looks like that game is bugged like hell....after some time of playing it story and walkthrue guide will stop continue at diferent points....

Myukki

Aug 5, 2018
I don't know what i need to do next. Can someone help me?
I'm at the point where my family Join the house and i can't get out anymore.
State:
Victoria: Want to be alone.
Maron: Is busy.
Dina: Send me away.
Helena: Same talk dialog, Spell can't be used anymore.
Alice: Same Dialog at Talk and with Spell.
Anna: Same Dialog at Talk and with Spell.
Shadow Sight gives always the same Scenes.
I slept many times and nothing came up anymore.
I don't know what I could try anymore

And the Walkthrough don't work anymore

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I don't know what i need to do next. Can someone help me?
I'm at the point where my family Join the house and i can't get out anymore.
State:
Victoria: Want to be alone.
Maron: Is busy.
Dina: Send me away.
Helena: Same talk dialog, Spell can't be used anymore.
Alice: Same Dialog at Talk and with Spell.
Anna: Same Dialog at Talk and with Spell.
Shadow Sight gives always the same Scenes.
I slept many times and nothing came up anymore.
I don't know what I could try anymore

And the Walkthrough don't work anymore
it hapend to me to, i must play game again...

and it is doing this randomly at any part of story ...

if u dont want play it 10 times again like me save game frequently to reload little bit back

i gave up after sex with liliana (forgot to do backup and would need to play again from long back)

Rykuto

Donor
Nov 26, 2017
Where can I find the information broker on Market street?
The information broker is in the stall next to the auction house(huge building right after you bribe the guards). You will probably have to walk up to him and press space bar to active the conversation, as clicking wouldnt work for me personally

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I can't believe still no compressed version out yet. Thank you to the compressors who do what you do though.

Rykuto

Donor
Nov 26, 2017
So im doing the calamity end, previously beat calamity, dove into lugos mind, then went to visit the giant. For some reason, i can only craft the Calamity bracer and the sword doesnt appear in Nina's list? Am I missing something?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes