Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
me too stuck after inn event
I think my save file is broken. The INN story is not triggering after I go to upstairs in the INN. I can't even enter any room upstairs. Can you please share your save file before the INN event?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I had forgotten how grindy this 'game' is. Getting all the gear to be not cheap shot by the island shroom is just.. ugh.

SirBiggus

Jun 11, 2020
" Monarch of Magic is an ongoing game where you the main character kill the demon king and find a magic gem and use it to mind control, enslave, and corrupt those around you, to take over the kingdom."

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Greetings,

Just started playing and used the Guide that was made from a past version of the game for an idea on what to do next before just winging it after Victoria's celebration/use of the tears on the MC to take her virginity and getting dominated for the answer and saving.

In short, what I'm asking is if someone has an updated version of the Guide for this game because before the MC freedom from House Arrest I used Shadow mind and found out I could be dealing with a Wicked Stepmother and her idiot Son wanting to kill me for an unknown inheritance ritual with buried in an unmarked grave in the basement of the house afterward...

Because If anyone knows anything about avoiding that type of ending scenario would be very appreciated.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Does the in game walkthrough finally tell us what is next to do since version 15????

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Does the in-game walkthrough finally tell us what is next to do since version 15????
As I stated above I just using the in-game guide in Key items which works more like a "What to do next." type of thing.

if anything I'm flying blind after the entrapment by Victoria in that hotel which was the Last thing listed on the Old guide.

I was told to go to the Adventurers Guild with ruins filled with various spiders and a Drider Breeder almost about to ready to eat Emma who after rescuing her will find out something about her via domination. (Note: Learn Hellfire and Hatch the dragon egg before going into the Elfin Fortress Ruins because it will help with the pest control problem... especially the hatchlings who grow into large spiders fast.)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
As I stated above I just using the in-game guide in Key items which works more like a "What to do next." type of thing.

if anything I'm flying blind after the entrapment by Victoria in that hotel which was the Last thing listed on the Old guide.

I was told to go to the Adventurers Guild with ruins filled with various spiders and a Drider Breeder almost about to ready to eat Emma who after rescuing her will find out something about her via domination. (Note: Learn Hellfire and Hatch the dragon egg before going into the Elfin Fortress Ruins because it will help with the pest control problem... especially the hatchlings who grow into large spiders fast.)
I downloaded this game and first played it at version 15. The in game guide worked and I was able to figure out what to do next. Once the guide said nothing left at this time I stopped. Version 16 came and nothing was new showing in the guide. Here we are on 17 and I wonder if it is the same. All that was added past 2 updates was some dungeon levels and such. Nothing to the story line.

I don't feel like downloading if there isn't any new story line content.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
So how am i supposed to get the bad ending for the lamia? it just keeps spamming guard and heal and never damaging attacks

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So how am i supposed to get the bad ending for the lamia? it just keeps spamming guard and heal and never damaging attacks
5 combat rounds and she insta wins then you get the bad ending where you become a golem, I won against her at level 67 but needed a few crits.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
5 combat rounds and she insta wins then you get the bad ending where you become a golem, I won against her at level 67 but needed a few crits.
Seems she is bugged for me, i was in combat for over 10 turns and she did nothing but heal and guard

Lukard35

Oct 14, 2018
after taking the quest from movel(golden npc) I go to dungeon for sin equipments and become level 2.500 after grind is it normal ? every mob give 50 lvl or more.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
After killing the Demon King and getting back to town how do I get off the street? The parade passed and I have tried talking to everyone but I still keep getting can't use the road till the parade is over.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes