jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So its only if you lose the battle you get a bad ending?
If you win you get items?
Yes, with calamity candy being sorta exception, by which I mean you also unlock calamity route if you beat her. You also unlock bad ending in gallery if you beat bosses.
Not quite.
You want to intentionally lose every boss battle once to get the bad ending because getting a bad ending rewards you with a missable piece of equipment and then rewinds time to let you retry the fight and win on the 2nd try.
sometimes there is a reward for winning but usually there is only a reward for losing
Isn't brothel the only bad ending that gives you items, with all others that you need to actually win for items?
Okay all you good folks out there now that I got the dwarf which armor and weapons are the best to go for.

You can't see the stats of the item until you make it and that will get very expensive making every item just to see the stats.
In v0.16 Halo rings were over powered and somewhat easy to craft since they scaled with your level. You could also see stats before crafting on the right side, but I am not sure if you needed to have materials for item or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, with calamity candy being sorta exception, by which I mean you also unlock calamity route if you beat her. You also unlock bad ending in gallery if you beat bosses.

Isn't brothel the only bad ending that gives you items, with all others that you need to actually win for items?

In v0.16 Halo rings were over powered and somewhat easy to craft since they scaled with your level. You could also see stats before crafting on the right side, but I am not sure if you needed to have materials for item or not.
As for crafting I do not see any stats for anything and have to craft it to see them. no stats.jpg

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do I climb the mountain in the Night Wolf Meadows, I see what looks like climbing stones on the right but I cant make it up any of them.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
How do I climb the mountain in the Night Wolf Meadows, I see what looks like climbing stones on the right but I cant make it up any of them.
I remember just going east first then straight north, there should be a visible interaction with some rocks to just jump up.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
As for crafting I do not see any stats for anything and have to craft it to see them. View attachment 1546380
Yeah... I was mistaken about that. Only way to somewhat check stats before crafting is if you have rpg maker mv/mz, so you can look up all items, but even then the more interesting items have custom values like
Code:
<Custom Parameters>
mat = user.paramBase(4) * 2 * $gameVariables.value(20);
luk = user.level /2;
</Custom Parameters>
for halo ring or
Code:
<Custom Parameters>
atk = user.paramBase(2) * 0.20 * $gameVariables.value(20);
mat = user.paramBase(4) * 2 * $gameVariables.value(20);
</Custom Parameters>
for calamity sword

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see a lot of things in the change log but never see them in the game.

Several times I finish a boss battle and the next thing I know I am in town again.
When I killed the vampire and the women came to talk to me it sends me to the town, this is the only one I remember what happen. ((There are more but forgot what it was.))

This is all I can get to on the world map, no more hints through the in game walkthrough.
Is this all there is on the map? is this all.jpg

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I see a lot of things in the change log but never see them in the game.

Several times I finish a boss battle and the next thing I know I am in town again.
When I killed the vampire and the women came to talk to me it sends me to the town, this is the only one I remember what happen. ((There are more but forgot what it was.))

This is all I can get to on the world map, no more hints through the in game walkthrough.
Is this all there is on the map? View attachment 1546687
You can go to the demon land and enter a hard dungeon. It's west side over that river and south, you need to be on the Calamity path that means releasing her before starting the auction house quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can go to the demon land and enter a hard dungeon. It's west side over that river and south, you need to be on the Calamity path that means releasing her before starting the auction house quest.
Ok then I have to restart the game because I never release Calamity.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The game gives you a warning in the walkthrough if it's your last chance, did you start the auction already?
Done it a long time ago game wise that is.
I got the dwarf and impregnated the sister and so on.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys after i fucked chick that i give pill its end of update? Because my walkthrough not opening

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Where on the west side is the hard dungeon? I freed Calamity but all the places on the west side are all red.

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
I have the same thing so thinking so. I messaged the Dev on patreon asking, will update when he responds
End of the update is calamity will convert your second slave (not nina... I forgot her name) at the workshop. You have to go to the statue of Calamity at the broken temple... Also to trigger the event fed you dragon the crono dragon egg and convert it to crono dragon

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monarch of Magic [v0.17] [Chaotic AsMe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 4,57 GB / 640 MB - Monarch_of_Magic_17_Win-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, a couple of questions I need answers for;
How do I hatch my Thunder and Green dragon eggs, WHY haven't we just dominated that cuunt of a stepmother, his father, AND his 2-faced grandfather yet?
AND he hasn't clued into whom is buried in their OWN basement...it was literally SPELLED out for him!

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
Alright, a couple of questions I need answers for;
How do I hatch my Thunder and Green dragon eggs, WHY haven't we just dominated that cuunt of a stepmother, his father, AND his 2-faced grandfather yet?
AND he hasn't clued into whom is buried in their OWN basement...it was literally SPELLED out for him!
Eggs can't be hatched. Just click on the eggs and your current dragon will eat the eggs giving you egg shells. Click on the egg shells and you can convert your dragon into any type dragon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes