WadeWilson12

Mar 16, 2018
End of the update is calamity will convert your second slave (not nina... I forgot her name) at the workshop. You have to go to the statue of Calamity at the broken temple... Also to trigger the event fed you dragon the crono dragon egg and convert it to crono dragon
Bimbo scene is end of update if you did not do the Calamity path (Chaos confirmed)

Reactions: a1fox3 and Mark37

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bimbo scene is end of update if you did not do the Calamity path (Chaos confirmed)
Ok that makes me feel better and I will now go back to my first game since I did not release the demon until well after getting the dwarf.
If the possession and transformation were required to move forward in this game I would drop it like a lead balloon.

This game needs 2 major tags.
Possession [A victim has their body taken over by an external mind, effectively robbing them of their own will.]
Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]
The evil demon possess the elf mother and then transform not only her but 2 others into demons.

WadeWilson12

Mar 16, 2018
Ok that makes me feel better and I will now go back to my first game since I did not release the demon until well after getting the dwarf.
If the possession and transformation were required to move forward in this game I would drop it like a lead balloon.

This game needs 2 major tags.
Possession [A victim has their body taken over by an external mind, effectively robbing them of their own will.]
Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]
The evil demon possess the elf mother and then transform not only her but 2 others into demons.

I haven't played the calamity path, does it change a lot?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Eggs can't be hatched. Just click on the eggs and your current dragon will eat the eggs giving you egg shells. Click on the egg shells and you can convert your dragon into any type dragon.
Well there goes my thoughts of having a DRAGON ARMY fighting beside me in battles, including the Dark Dragon I just picked up!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Ah and how can I make the "Sin Of Greed"? Nina doesnt have that option and my new GOLEM I just bought wont give me a whole lot of info on it, oh and how can I bring HER in my battles?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't played the calamity path, does it change a lot?
I don't know I stopped after the 3 girl was changed into a demon.
Someone said there is more content of fighting across the river in the demon area but I never got it open before I deleted the save for that game.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So guys can somebody say after bimbo gril taht we transfrom is there any other quest or scenes becuase walkthrough dissapearead

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I Crafted the Ring of greed and she told me about a dungeon where I could get to the other artifacts of sin.
View attachment 1548045 View attachment 1548050
You need to travel through the river there will be a boat in the west side of the mushroom dungeon entrance, from that specific boat travel west till you reach a coast to the demon land. In there a statue will be present that you need to interact with it'll open a portal to the secret dungeon.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
You need to travel through the river there will be a boat in the west side of the mushroom dungeon entrance, from that specific boat travel west till you reach a coast to the demon land. In there a statue will be present that you need to interact with it'll open a portal to the secret dungeon.
Thank you, I can't believe I walked past that statue so many times.

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
End of the update is calamity will convert your second slave (not nina... I forgot her name) at the workshop. You have to go to the statue of Calamity at the broken temple... Also to trigger the event fed you dragon the crono dragon egg and convert it to crono dragon
where was the temple again? where the sin quest started or somewhere else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And if I not do it before dwarf I need start from begining?Can somebody share save please with demon path please?
I have a full v0.16 with Calamity path ON, I even completed the hard dungeon and got pretty much all of the highest gear. You can easily go finish 0.17 content.

Save 74 is the complete one.
View attachment 1548268
Just remember that is you do evil demon "Calamity" path all 3 women in the workshop become demons and no longer who they were, they may look like them but there demons in disguise.
Calamity changes all 3, the elf mother Calamity possesses her and change her to what Calamity looks like when MC is away.
Both the other 2 she corrupts them then transform them into demons.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just remember that is you do evil demon "Calamity" path all 3 women in the workshop become demons and no longer who they were, they may look like them but there demons in disguise.
Calamity changes all 3, the elf mother Calamity possesses her and change her to what Calamity looks like when MC is away.
Hey I'm more worried about the Golden Golem with all the sin equipment she wants us to get. In the Lamia bad ending she keeps you as a sex slave forever.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game was always cumbersome .. got lost in the home grind portion of it.
You say MC can have 3 wonderful babes he can be with and bang off calamity run?
That golem you gotta subdue and make her your GF?
What is the scoop?

Hey I'm more worried about the Golden Golem with all the sin equipment she wants us to get. In the Lamia bad ending she keeps you as a sex slave forever.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
But they like still mc slaves or not. Like mc still influence on them and control the, or not.
Alsohope that its gonna be to use this magic bimbo pill also on our girls that we already have to increase their breasts and become them bimbos for mc and future mothers of mc that gonna give birht to his child

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes