jake85

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah that's a Greed EARing, not a greed ring, so that must have been the confusion, I have that here as I mentioned earlier, just working up the 33k to buy the stupid ink for it
she talks about the ring and it in reality its a earing you cant take off anymore

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah that's a Greed EARing, not a greed ring, so that must have been the confusion, I have that here as I mentioned earlier, just working up the 33k to buy the stupid ink for it
Just edit the inventory gold using any rpg save editor.... Why waste time to collect gold

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This walkthrough now says I need to go to my room and sell things...WHAT things can I sell in my room?
Does ANyone know what I have to do with the White QueenSeal and The Red Queen Seal?

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Just edit the inventory gold using any rpg save editor.... Why waste time to collect gold
I thank you for that advice and tried messing around with that a couple of times on other games in the past, none of them worked out for me, I can build a powerful computer and can talk parts on any given day, basic coding has me stumped.
IN game though I am now LVL 2200 due to the SIN icons and a couple of other items to assist that.
The ONLY message I keep getting from the in-game walkthrough is;
"I should go to my room first and see if there is anything to sell (lil =o switch on)" ???

Last edited:

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
I thank you for that advice and tried messing around with that a couple of times on other games in the past, none of them worked out for me, I can build a powerful computer and can talk parts on any given day, basic coding has me stumped.
IN game though I am now LVL 2200 due to the SIN icons and a couple of other items to assist that.
"I should go to my room first and see if there is anything to sell (lil =o switch on)" ???
for game save edit i use
and to manipulate the gold amount u have to search for the number of gold you current have and find it in the inventory part of the save. "gold" found by the save editor is mana not gold...

about the walkthrough never got this hint so far but do you really done every sin room? (because of the seal comment) btw i went to many auctions maybe thats why i dont got this hint at all

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That hint is from the very beginning of the game when you first get home.
for game save edit i use
and to manipulate the gold amount u have to search for the number of gold you current have and find it in the inventory part of the save. "gold" found by the save editor is mana not gold...

about the walkthrough never got this hint so far but do you really done every sin room? (because of the seal comment) btw i went to many auctions maybe thats why i dont got this hint at all
You also can upload the "Items.json" plus the "System.json" then look for "Kingdom Gold" and this is MC's gold.
(((Both are in the data folder)))
1. Upload save.
2. Upload Items.json
3. Upload System.json
Now you have almost everything listed for you.
(All 3 most be uploaded before you make any changes.)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
for game save edit i use

I JUST finished the SIN ring quest yeah and got a red queen and a white queen shard to do...what with?

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
I JUST finished the SIN ring quest yeah and got a red queen and a white queen shard to do...what with?
weird i think i done everything but dont see the white seal in my inventory? do u lose it during a event or am i still have to get it?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
weird i think i done everything but dont see the white seal in my inventory? do u lose it during a event or am i still have to get it?
If you complete the sin rings quest you will have them in your quest item slot, so not your items, the area with the dragon shells, there is a white queen shard and a red queen one

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
If you complete the sin rings quest you will have them in your quest item slot, so not your items, the area with the dragon shells, there is a white queen shard and a red queen one
where do i get the white seal from? went every room and thought were finished

DerPolygonianer

Jul 7, 2018
This Game is stupidly unbalanced. The Fact that Enemies keep leveling up with you and gain stats much quicker while you have to devour souls means that you are actually far better off avoiding everything but boss fights and just sleeping and then refining mana. I am now over level 80, having farmed wolves like crazy and having very high defense and health points and even when guarding wind's slash and dash kills me in one hit. My silver dragon then kills them because my death bought him enough time to use breath a few times and reduce their hp (from over 100.000 with my attacks doing around 3000). But then I get to TIffany and the first strike kills lugo and the dragon. I can't even heal between fights.
Don't get me wrong, I like the Game, but I really feel like the balance is bad especially when it comes to difficulty jumps and some things are badly explained. Why does the silver dragon breath say it causes silence when it also reduces max Hp? Isn't that far more important? Took me forever to figure out that the skill is not useless and does NOT actually heal enemies.
Edit: I know Enemies have brackets they level in, but while leveling up I realized that some fights actually got harder every time i leveled up. And in the beginning of the Game enemies are either level 1 ormax at level 10 and then it suddenly jumps to 75 which is far too big of a gap.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This Game is stupidly unbalanced. The Fact that Enemies keep leveling up with you and gain stats much quicker while you have to devour souls means that you are actually far better off avoiding everything but boss fights and just sleeping and then refining mana. I am now over level 80, having farmed wolves like crazy and having very high defense and health points and even when guarding wind's slash and dash kills me in one hit. My silver dragon then kills them because my death bought him enough time to use breath a few times and reduce their hp (from over 100.000 with my attacks doing around 3000). But then I get to TIffany and the first strike kills lugo and the dragon. I can't even heal between fights.
Don't get me wrong, I like the Game, but I really feel like the balance is bad especially when it comes to difficulty jumps and some things are badly explained. Why does the silver dragon breath say it causes silence when it also reduces max Hp? Isn't that far more important? Took me forever to figure out that the skill is not useless and does NOT actually heal enemies.
Edit: I know Enemies have brackets they level in, but while leveling up I realized that some fights actually got harder every time i leveled up. And in the beginning of the Game enemies are either level 1 ormax at level 10 and then it suddenly jumps to 75 which is far too big of a gap.
You should've seen some of the earlier game build unbalance, I got jumped to level 2,000 because one minor enemy gave half a million xp and now I deal 2 million damage with each attack. Majority of enemies max level at 75, it's only boss battles and the Hard Dungeon where everyone copies your level. Though it helps the player since again you gain 20-40 levels per encounter coupled with a legendary item that increases xp gain you get 100+ levels on each fight.

Reactions: mrttao

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
levels aren't really what's important in this game it's stats, if your stats are high enough you can beat anyone no problem. and Chaotic made tones of ways to permanently boost stats. Like spamming the healing skill, items, or in the learning skills section.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I've been playing for a while .. just casually and it took some time to get to level 100 ... then suddenly the MC is gaining levels like mad for each kill while the dragon is getting little. Now I'm over level 300 while the dragon is at level 133 .. the dragon can not stand up tot he lvl 345 creatures that are attacking the party and the MC's stats do not give enough damage (physical or magical) even after using up all the soul energy and using the story mana to enhance stats. How the hell do you get caught up to handle the high level enemies?

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
So I've been playing for a while .. just casually and it took some time to get to level 100 ... then suddenly the MC is gaining levels like mad for each kill while the dragon is getting little. Now I'm over level 300 while the dragon is at level 133 .. the dragon can not stand up tot he lvl 345 creatures that are attacking the party and the MC's stats do not give enough damage (physical or magical) even after using up all the soul energy and using the story mana to enhance stats. How the hell do you get caught up to handle the high level enemies?
Complete the op dungeon and mc level will be 9999 and dragon level will be 2500-3500 after completion... You will get war dragon armour and godslayar weapon for your dragon... So dragon hp and mp will be maxed even for 3000 lvl dragon

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Complete the op dungeon and mc level will be 9999 and dragon level will be 2500-3500 after completion... You will get war dragon armour and godslayar weapon for your dragon... So dragon hp and mp will be maxed even for 3000 lvl dragon
yeah .. I guess I wasn't paying attention to equipment. I had the sloth ring equipped and that was why I zoomed ahead on levels.
the OP dungeon is currently terrible for me .. MC and Dragon don't do enough damage together to kill anything off without going about 20+ rounds of combat with them and the dragon is always needing reviving. And that was after editing the file to give them each 60k of soul offerings to increase stats.
I guess I'm going to have to go into the save file again and see where I can increase the stats directly .. maybe increasing atk and mat stats will make it a little smoother (there are far too many encounter triggers).

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
yeah .. I guess I wasn't paying attention to equipment. I had the sloth ring equipped and that was why I zoomed ahead on levels.
the OP dungeon is currently terrible for me .. MC and Dragon don't do enough damage together to kill anything off without going about 20+ rounds of combat with them and the dragon is always needing reviving. And that was after editing the file to give them each 60k of soul offerings to increase stats.
I guess I'm going to have to go into the save file again and see where I can increase the stats directly .. maybe increasing atk and mat stats will make it a little smoother (there are far too many encounter triggers).
With good combo of attack you can finish any boss fight in just 2 turns. You don't even need dragon for this

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
With good combo of attack you can finish any boss fight in just 2 turns. You don't even need dragon for this
What combos? I'm at level 400 now. I only have physical attacks and dark attacks with dark bolt and hellfire giving me some slight bit of fire and thunder damage. No combo I have come up with can finish any ,same level, fight in 2 turns.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes