a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have done it both ways .. and both ways the other side of the river is open .. you just need to get the boat at Mincroft. But the second string skill does not mutate to calamity's gemini skill if you released calamity after getting the dwarf. At least it hasn't done it for me.
No I am talking about after that past the island where you walk across the water to the demon area.

You take the boat to the island and then walk across the river to the demon area, it opens if you let Cal out before you get the dwarf but its closed for now if you get the dwarf before you release Cal.

Either way you can walk across but if you did the dwarf first you get stuck on the road and have to quit the game and start from your last save again.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
No I am talking about after that past the island where you walk across the water to the demon area.

You take the boat to the island and then walk across the river to the demon area, it opens if you let Cal out before you get the dwarf but its closed for now if you get the dwarf before you release Cal.

Either way you can walk across but if you did the dwarf first you get stuck on the road and have to quit the game and start from your last save again.
Okay .. I haven't tried to go that far .. that is where you killed the demon king at the beginning of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay .. I haven't tried to go that far .. that is where you killed the demon king at the beginning of the game.
Have no idea where that happen so if its there then will have too wait till it opens for the NONE Cal route.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay .. I have not been able to find the dragonic amulet. It isn't in the spider dungeon (I haven't fought anything but spiders there and I have been through the entire dungeon). I do have the dragon gem (for the dragon). It doesn't mean it's not there somewhere .. just means I haven't been able to locate it.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I think the dragon rider is the same character as the amazon choice on Chaotics discord
It's disappointing because it's a great model and would have been great to Dominate her and had some fun or 'make' her an ally. Lately Chaotic seems to be pulling away from that part of the Monarch crystal that was such a big part of the game before.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Have no idea where that happen so if its there then will have too wait till it opens for the NONE Cal route.
yeah .. if you just teleported back to the camp after killing the demon king, then you didn't see the route. I walked back after the demon king to see if there was anything interesting along the way

jake85

Aug 7, 2018
According to this Thread there is a Discord, can somebody post the link for the Discord pls. I can find only the Patreon of Chaotic as me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
According to this Thread there is a Discord, can somebody post the link for the Discord pls. I can find only the Patreon of Chaotic as me
Link is on the OP just click on it with discord up and running and you will get there. discord.jpg

Reactions: jake85

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay .. I have not been able to find the dragonic amulet. It isn't in the spider dungeon (I haven't fought anything but spiders there and I have been through the entire dungeon). I do have the dragon gem (for the dragon). It doesn't mean it's not there somewhere .. just means I haven't been able to locate it.
Okay .. so for anyone that might have this same problem .. I was clicking on the braziers and nothing was happening. You have to click on the ground in front of the braziers to get them to light.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
I am using pc version on my android phone using Joiplay app. Works perfectly fine
Im on phone or tablet both use Android 10. Also this for info

Edit: I just looked up joiplay and it seem that it is no longer compatible with the Android version I have.

Last edited:

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
Im on phone or tablet both use Android 10. Also this for info

Edit: I just looked up joiplay and it seem that it is no longer compatible with the Android version I have.
I'm using Android 11. I have an older phone of android 8 and joiplay is running fine on that phone. You will need to download older version of joiplay if latest version is not working properly. I am using Joiplay version 1.01.400 because latest version joiplay apk have some problem and a lot of games are not opening. Also install joiplay rpg and renpy plugin seperately

Link for Version 1.01.400

Reactions: IchigoASO

Mark37

Sep 2, 2020
How did you do that? What import did you use
Download Joiplay app, Joiplay rpgm plugin and joiplay renpy plugin from playstore. Download and extract the pc zip file of the game and then add the .exe file to Joiplay app to play the game. Most pc renpy games will work using Joiplay

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes