Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Where is the slave merchant? It wants me to go to either the info broker or the slave merchant, and I have visited the info broker and it is still telling me to visit them.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay, did any of you guys managed to win against 4 elven archers in group fight.
The fuckers paper you with wind magic and lightning so hard, that even with all the right equpment you are still getting Fed hard enough to die on first turn.
And thats 120 lvl something MC with level 90 dragon.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Now for me personal the adult content of this game was not worth the time, but hey thats taste.
But a couple of gameplay design notes :
Corrupting the parents can be skipped and softlocked
The leveling mechanic is useless since all enemies scale to player level
Sleep - regen mana - devour mana can be abused for infinite stats
the dragons are useless if you have leveled to far ahead. Enemies are scaled to player level and the dragon does not have a catch up mechanic
Give some kind of marker as to where in town the next event is so you dont need to run around like a headless chicken

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Now for me personal the adult content of this game was not worth the time, but hey thats taste.
the dragons are useless if you have leveled to far ahead. Enemies are scaled to player level and the dragon does not have a catch up mechanic
Give some kind of marker as to where in town the next event is so you dont need to run around like a headless chicken
if you beat the final boss in the op dungeon you get a piece of dragon equipment that makes him as strong as mc.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If you want to leave feedback about the game, it is best to do that in the developers discord channel. The developer does not visit this forum.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Thanks to the DEV for putting the wolves in the game. The best sparring partners in the game (y)
MM.jpg
Thanks to them, fighting at the tournament is pure pleasure :D

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monarch of Magic [v0.18v2] [Chaotic AsMe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 4,72 GB / 646 MB - Monarch_of_Magic_18v2_Win-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes