Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
The Famine Blade says it has a chance to steal enemy skills, is there a list anywhere of what skills can be stolen?

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
After the visit from the Golem to tell me that I should buy her...that location in the Red Light District appears to get locked. I can't go upstairs anywhere except the beast girls. What am I missing ..did it move?

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
She is one of the "beast girls" afaik.
Only the fox and lion girl show up, if I go directly upstairs it immediatly assumes I paid for the Lion girl. No other options appear. I can't remember if it was the beast brothel, but the second floor gave you, the orc, the giant blue one, the golem, ...none of that is available. Either an error, or I missed something that is causing access to be messed up.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
she's in the monster girl brothel, not the beast one, and you should be able to go upstairs and meet her.

May 14, 2020
Only the fox and lion girl show up, if I go directly upstairs it immediatly assumes I paid for the Lion girl. No other options appear. I can't remember if it was the beast brothel, but the second floor gave you, the orc, the giant blue one, the golem, ...none of that is available. Either an error, or I missed something that is causing access to be messed up.
she's in the monster girl brothel, not the beast one, and you should be able to go upstairs and meet her.
Lol honestly did not know there were 2 of these. I though beast brothel was just another word for monster girl brothel lmao

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Is there any better body armor for the MC? Haven't found any yet, or I've just missed something. I've crafted the dragons armor. Thanks!

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
HI Guys /...

Where can i find this Halo Ore in Shadow Meadows -task with Emma prince in that forest .Walkthrough suggest west side in forest , i mostly encounter the Wolf packs and some rocks and trees are there . I could not find this Halo Ore ? Anyone has the route for it ?
But i did find to the north most forest there was a star icon on top of mountain but i can't reach that ?

May 14, 2020
HI Guys /...

Where can i find this Halo Ore in Shadow Meadows -task with Emma prince in that forest .Walkthrough suggest west side in forest , i mostly encounter the Wolf packs and some rocks and trees are there . I could not find this Halo Ore ? Anyone has the route for it ?
But i did find to the north most forest there was a star icon on top of mountain but i can't reach that ?
Its in the north east corner, its an ore in the grass so you can easily reach it.

krashh

May 9, 2019
The game is peace of sh....Developer turn it at andless combat...at the begining it was not so bad....first bad endig idea was good, but later and deeper....combats, combats,combats....and nothin more....

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Okay, the game was fun up until the fight with Wind and Freedom, Tiffany and Lucky. That's a bullshit fight. No matter what my equipment load out is, no matter how much I skill up, I get killed in one or two rounds. If I'm lucky (and that's all this is -- luck) enough to get to Tiffany with full health, she and her damned dog usually instakills me. This is broken.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Okay, the game was fun up until the fight with Wind and Freedom, Tiffany and Lucky. That's a bullshit fight. No matter what my equipment load out is, no matter how much I skill up, I get killed in one or two rounds. If I'm lucky (and that's all this is -- luck) enough to get to Tiffany with full health, she and her damned dog usually instakills me. This is broken.
just use rpgmaker save editor and level up your skills. im 145lvl and killing everyone instantly

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes