Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Okay, the game was fun up until the fight with Wind and Freedom, Tiffany and Lucky. That's a bullshit fight. No matter what my equipment load out is, no matter how much I skill up, I get killed in one or two rounds. If I'm lucky (and that's all this is -- luck) enough to get to Tiffany with full health, she and her damned dog usually instakills me. This is broken.
Okay so I played around with the Tourny, I had the Thunder Egg..so got my Dragon to eat it and he turned into a Lightning Dragon. Saw others try other Dragons, but the Lightning one causes paralysis with the mass breath lightning. It also seems to stack. So, hit them with the Shadow strike...it shows no damage at first, but at the end of each round (sometimes takes two hits to start) a very large damage hit happens at the end of each round, when you use that, most often your initial hit will still show no damage. Your Dragon just keeps hitting them with the lightning breath paralysis thing...and you win all them fairly easily. If you dont have the Thunder Egg, go to the auction...have a few thousand gold and wait for it to be offered, if not, leave and come back in for a new round.

This after losing dramatically early ...heck I couldn't even get past the third individual one for a long time. The last time I didnt even break a sweat, I even redid it all again as my save seemed to be screwed up, finished it easy.

I also have that magical elemental 50 percent less damage and seems to throw it back at them as well, it seems to help.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Things not to do. I wandered back thru the little house, into the tunnels, and into the BroodMothers Brothel again, went to the cells, some conversation happened, and the bad end played out again. I then appeared on the street outside the brothel in the Elfin uniform...if ass-less chaps is a uniform... Seemingly no worse for wear, I carried on, changed uniform and played through the Tournament. Only later did I notice all progression stats on the saves, was zero'd, it was like I had not done any of the quests before, it did not game over, nor warn me in anyway. The quests didn't restart, but most things didn't work right. Like going to the brothel, couldn't get anywhere, the girls didn't talk to me ..its like I was starting over, but couldn't progress...but the Tournament still progressed the same, giving you the feeling all was good, and if not paying attention, saving over your good saves. Don't do that.

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Ok I've decided to mess a bit with the online rpgmaker mv editor. Something funny that I found, the save numbers don't represent your actual saves. What I mean, and I had to load them 1 by 1 to check this, my in-game save 10 was actually the save 12 on the editor. Might wanna double check if you attempt this.

OGEwok

Nov 28, 2018
I'm stuck at the house arrest stage and i can't figure out what to do. the guise days use shadow sight on Dina to progress the story, but i don't get anything when i do.

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
I'm stuck at the house arrest stage and i can't figure out what to do. the guise days use shadow sight on Dina to progress the story, but i don't get anything when i do.
Go to your room, there should be a sparkle on the table, use this and pick all the choices 1 by 1.

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
One of the things I found to be easy was to simply go into www\data and edit the Skills.json. Ctr-F Gravity slash and change the MP cost to 0, tp cost to 0, scope to 2 (makes it aoe) and formula to whatever damage you want (formula":"(a.atk + a.agi) * 100 - b.def * 0). Since only you and one other actor in the game currently uses gravity slash, it doesn't really matter against you and it makes it easy on all playthroughs

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Yeap this is the one i've used too

I have used this link, and changed the save . But still the same amount of Gold and items are there. And checked again the downloaded save file in the link , it shows that the item counts as + xxx for which i have changed . No use even changed in this site .

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Amazing. I'm hitting people 14 levels lower than me for 0 damage. Starting with the 3rd guy in the tournament, the only thing that damages him is Death Strike. Magic isn't an option and nothing else seems to scratch him or anyone after him. I end up eating a boat load of warrior pills just to win. Feels cheap and broken. Am I missing something? Also, why does the satin shirt have better stats than the army coat, but optimize puts the army coat on MC?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Obviously some people haven't bothered to search through the forum and learned the different ways to increase stats for the MC and the Dragon. Stats are everything. The dragon type you use matters also. I took on Wind, Freedom, Tiffany and Lucky at about level 75-80 and got through it with no problem. And that was after getting frustrated like you are .. and after I read through the forums and asked questions on the discord. Can the game use better clarity on what to do and the order to do it in? Yes. Is it impossible? No.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do i beat someone who is immune to darkness? Nothing exept death strike works
At the beginning it is about using your specials as often as you can. As the game progresses, I find that using Hellfire and Black Bolt help in suppressing the enemies. They may not do damage but they still apply effects such as paralysis, blindness and stun

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Ok I've decided to mess a bit with the online rpgmaker mv editor. Something funny that I found, the save numbers don't represent your actual saves. What I mean, and I had to load them 1 by 1 to check this, my in-game save 10 was actually the save 12 on the editor. Might wanna double check if you attempt this.
The autosave files are save1 and save2 .. so the save you want to edit is <your game save number>+2 .. this is common to most rpgm games.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Obviously some people haven't bothered to search through the forum and learned the different ways to increase stats for the MC and the Dragon. Stats are everything. The dragon type you use matters also. I took on Wind, Freedom, Tiffany and Lucky at about level 75-80 and got through it with no problem. And that was after getting frustrated like you are .. and after I read through the forums and asked questions on the discord. Can the game use better clarity on what to do and the order to do it in? Yes. Is it impossible? No.
Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but if it was, I have looked through all 13 pages here. I don't want to use a program to change the stats, so that's out. I have pumped points into stats. I'm using the dark dragon which is what most post say is best. Still hitting for zero. The enemy has 8000+ defense. Anywho, I'll continue trying to find the answer. Thanks!

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Amazing. I'm hitting people 14 levels lower than me for 0 damage. Starting with the 3rd guy in the tournament, the only thing that damages him is Death Strike. Magic isn't an option and nothing else seems to scratch him or anyone after him. I end up eating a boat load of warrior pills just to win. Feels cheap and broken. Am I missing something? Also, why does the satin shirt have better stats than the army coat, but optimize puts the army coat on MC?
Lugo doesn't get to use magic for some reason (even though magic is allowed). But he gets his TP maxed at the end of each turn so using specials should work. Make sure your dragon is working for you as well. Lightning dragon or dark dragon work best.

As to the satin shirt, it shows better stats but it has been my experience that the black coat is better. I seem to take less damage and resist effects with the coat on.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes