tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Both half sisters can be knocked up, no preggo bellies yet. The monstergirls are golem, orc, beast girls, rock giant, vampire, and a bunch of others I don't know the name of in this game they are not like the ones in anime, they're more realistic/brutal looking.
don't forget the demonic short stack clown, that's corrupting people and turning them into demons

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
So I killed Wind and the other dudes and went to the mushroom girls. The walkthrough says something about spirit dungeon. Does that mean I have to fight all the mushroom girls? I'm stuck help plz

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
So I killed Wind and the other dudes and went to the mushroom girls. The walkthrough says something about spirit dungeon. Does that mean I have to fight all the mushroom girls? I'm stuck help plz
Fight all 4. Collect the flower dropped after each fight. When finished, put the flowers on each pedestal in front of the gate and it will open.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Fight all 4. Collect the flower dropped after each fight. When finished, put the flowers on each pedestal in front of the gate and it will open.
Bruh HOW?? I literally can't defeat even one of them! Like damn bro this shit too hard. I have a lightning dragon thats only lvl 25 and my MP runs OUT so fast. Somebody teach me something PLEASE!

Seriously I know I'm missing several attacks and tricks. Help me please

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I am struck at 4 mushrooms , 3 has been achieved . Last one Mini shrooms task . How to avoid this all mini shrooms to get to that event . Every time i tried its bad ending only. How to get successful end for this final mushroom ?

devilraider87

Jul 11, 2021
Hi Guys /...

I am struck at 4 mushrooms , 3 has been achieved . Last one Mini shrooms task . How to avoid this all mini shrooms to get to that event . Every time i tried its bad ending only. How to get successful end for this final mushroom ?
instead of you should go 1st to minishroom and kill it.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

devilraider87

Jul 11, 2021
Bruh HOW?? I literally can't defeat even one of them! Like damn bro this shit too hard. I have a lightning dragon thats only lvl 25 and my MP runs OUT so fast. Somebody teach me something PLEASE!

you should get dark dragon, that way you can be more stronger, and also use dark restoration or dark bodiment in magic skills and use it as many times possible you use it. it will increase your hp little by little. and this is the only easy way.

like you 1st time i also hatched the silver dragon and couldn't cleared it, also 1 more advice try to increase your level before going for spirit gift.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
you should get dark dragon, that way you can be more stronger, and also use dark restoration or dark bodiment in magic skills and use it as many times possible you use it. it will increase your hp little by little. and this is the only easy way.

like you 1st time i also hatched the silver dragon and couldn't cleared it, also 1 more advice try to increase your level before going for spirit gift.
2 things. Not only will casting dark restoration/dark embodiment increase your health and mana, it will also give you 50 points to use with the mana conversion skill per cast. I was having a lot of trouble with this game until I cast this spell over and over for about a half hour and by the end, I was wiping the floor with everything due to the stat increases (make sure you're increasing your stats!!). Also, keep in mind that you can cast dark restoration/dark embodiment outside combat. When I cast it over and over, I did it in the room between fights in the tournament.

Second, Use the warrior pills to completely heal, replenish mana, and TP when you're in a tough fight. I think the pills were like 160 each -- very easy to buy a boatload of them and just hit/heal/hit/heal, etc. as needed.

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
I'm stuck early game.
In chapter 1 i got the small scene with the queen talking with the princess, but i am now imprisonned in the House. There's nothing i can do, no more interaction with the sisters or family, sleeping does nothing and i can't go out of house (even with the backdoor).

Walkthrought isn't telling anything.

I've loaded an earlier save and replayed all the events since the family arrival but still get stuck at this same point.

What am I missing?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm stuck early game.
In chapter 1 i got the small scene with the queen talking with the princess, but i am now imprisonned in the House. There's nothing i can do, no more interaction with the sisters or family, sleeping does nothing and i can't go out of house (even with the backdoor).

Walkthrought isn't telling anything.

I've loaded an earlier save and replayed all the events since the family arrival but still get stuck at this same point.

What am I missing?
Bedroom floor .. to the top right entry way .. go up and out into the back yard. There should be a hole in the wall you can get out of. You will not be able to use the hole until you have corrupted the maids. There is an item (key item) called walkthrough that gives you hints on what to do.

Make sure you talk with both maids as well. Try sleeping if nothing else works. You may need to trigger an event that occurs after sleep

Reactions: Gorainu

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

Search this thread for "stats" .. That will give you several entries telling you how to work up stats for your character. You can not just go with leveling up. YOU MUST IMPROVE YOUR STATS. Dragon type helps also. Dark and Thunder dragons seem to work best in combat. Make sure you improve your dragons stats as well. Be sure to use up your dragons story mana before changing dragons types as the new dragon type will start with 0 story mana.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Hi Guys /...

for the mini shroom you just have to look which what the mushroom cap is facing a go the opposite way. if it's level it doesn't matter. if you get hit by too many of them it's an auto bad end. if you get hit by a few of them she can steal more levels during the fight to auto bad end you.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Gone through the PDF walkthrough, done bounty quests (got to lvl 25) but now there is nothing in the key item walkthrough and no hint as to what comes next in the story. Any suggestions?

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
for the mini shroom you just have to look which what the mushroom cap is facing a go the opposite way. if it's level it doesn't matter. if you get hit by too many of them it's an auto bad end. if you get hit by a few of them she can steal more levels during the fight to auto bad end you.
Hi .
I don't know how to jump these mini shroom - i can't clear idea of which side they are facing all looks same some times if its right or left , still it attacks. could you show the difference in their positions .

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes