Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
This is already done.

I'm at the point where the family arrived, i casted shadow vision on everyone and talke/used domination as much as possible.

Walkthrough item doesn't propose a thing now.

I know that a messenger should come to say that the inquisition lifted the ban on me and allow me to get out via the front door, but the event just doesn't trigger.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hi .
I don't know how to jump these mini shroom - i can't clear idea of which side they are facing all looks same some times if its right or left , still it attacks. could you show the difference in their positions .
There is no jumping the shrooms ... just click on a spot that does not have shrooms and you will avoid them automatically .. you cannot do that for complex moves though. go left or right to a blank spot that is not next to a shroom ... then up or down to another spot that is not near a shroom.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
This is already done.

I'm at the point where the family arrived, i casted shadow vision on everyone and talke/used domination as much as possible.

Walkthrough item doesn't propose a thing now.

I know that a messenger should come to say that the inquisition lifted the ban on me and allow me to get out via the front door, but the event just doesn't trigger.
If you had a cutscene where the queen talks to the inquisitory. Then you should see him arrive shortly after. Have you tried sleeping?

Reactions: Gorainu

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

How to win in Tournament rounds ?
How many rounds are there ?

My lvl is 90 and in round 3 - 1 strike from opponent my HP is 1. What's a **** logic ?
This fight technique is worst and no magic skill as per story ... No way to complete this tournament ... ****

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
There is a search function. Use it. Read the posts that come from it. How to rank up your stats to win fights has been discussed plenty.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
If you had a cutscene where the queen talks to the inquisitory. Then you should see him arrive shortly after. Have you tried sleeping?
Yes, repeatedly.

I even reloaded an earlier save to replay the whole family thing but still got stuck at the same point.

I'm considering uninstalling/reinstalling at this point. ^^

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
There's breeder orc, normal female orc & some other castes I don't know which makes it sounds like the orcs in this game are similar to eusocial creatures. So how many castes of orcs are there in this game & what's the difference between a normal breeder orc & a brood mother?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
There's breeder orc, normal female orc & some other castes I don't know which makes it sounds like the orcs in this game are similar to eusocial creatures. So how many castes of orcs are there in this game & what's the difference between a normal breeder orc & a brood mother?
Best that the story tells, those are the 3 castes for females. As to the difference between breeder and brood mother, I believe the breeder develops either an offspring of the males race or an orc. The brood mother breeds a race of the male that is devoted to her. If the male is of mixed race, the child is of one of the races (not a combination)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, repeatedly.

I even reloaded an earlier save to replay the whole family thing but still got stuck at the same point.

I'm considering uninstalling/reinstalling at this point. ^^
I'll have to do a quick run thru to that point to see if there is anything in particular that you might have missed. Trying to remember it from memory is evading me.

Edit :

Okay, so I'm just going to run this down as I did it.
Use domination on the girls to the point where Anna uses illusion magic to look like a horrific bat girl and Alice tells you about your step mother black mailing her.
Sleep and Lillian should come to visit you.
After talking to Lilian, go back to your room and Alice gives you your money.
Now you can sneak out the back of the house.
Meet with Lilian twice, go to the brothel, get your rocks off and you should end up home after talking to lilian again.
Go the adventurer's guild, find it closed and return home to fight the elf servant.
Go to the information broker east of the market to get info about the old man
Go home and sleep .. wake up to find the family has arrived.
Talk to the family (cutscene) and then meet alice in the storage room.
Follow cyrus to the library and talk to anna
Talk to the sisters until you are asked to move the chest, spill the chest, get a new spell and end up in your room.
Use shadow sight on everyone
Use domination on Alice
Talk to Victoria and then use domination on her. You will end up back in your room.
At this point the walk through item doesn't help much ...
Talk to helena
domination on helena
talk to helena
talk to the old man
dominate helena
talk to helena
dominate helena
Go to helena's room, end up in the bath with helena
Sleep
Cutscene with the queen and inquisitor
Sleep again
Anna should wake you up telling you the inquisitor has arrived.

Last edited:

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
I'll have to do a quick run thru to that point to see if there is anything in particular that you might have missed. Trying to remember it from memory is evading me.
I just finished installing again and playing a brand new run. Still got stuck at the same point. Clearly there is a script that doesn't trigger.
I made saves just before the queen cutscene if you want and will go on the game discord to see if anyone has an idea of what's going on.
Thanks for looking at it anyway.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Best that the story tells, those are the 3 castes for females. As to the difference between breeder and brood mother, I believe the breeder develops either an offspring of the males race or an orc. The brood mother breeds a race of the male that is devoted to her. If the male is of mixed race, the child is of one of the races (not a combination)
When you say develop, do you mean only have 1 child? Another thing is, when you say male, you mean races that only have that gender?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
When you say develop, do you mean only have 1 child? Another thing is, when you say male, you mean races that only have that gender?
Breeders can have up to 6 children (I believe). Not sure about the brood mother. I do not know of any races in the game that are only male.

lordcorteaz

Sep 21, 2020
Anyone has a save before the spirit without having freed calamity? I don't want the calamity ending without restarting the game that far.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone has a save before the spirit without having freed calamity? I don't want the calamity ending without restarting the game that far.
If you free calamity AFTER you get the dwarven smith (from the auction), you will avoid the calamity ending

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes