May 14, 2020
Lugo doesn't get to use magic for some reason
In case you want to know the actual reason:

He doesn't use magic because his spells are ones from the monarch crystal, he mentioned this when fighting wind etc. on the mountaintop as well, he can't let them see those spells and connect the dots. The whole magic is allowed thing was to bait out the user of those spells methinks.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if this was directed at me or not, but if it was, I have looked through all 13 pages here. I don't want to use a program to change the stats, so that's out. I have pumped points into stats. I'm using the dark dragon which is what most post say is best. Still hitting for zero. The enemy has 8000+ defense. Anywho, I'll continue trying to find the answer. Thanks!
Not really at you so much as the people that jump in as newbies crying about how things suck. Just tells me that they haven't tried. Pump points into your stats .. Use devour with your soul offerings, use mana refinement to use up your story mana (keep some story mana to buy skills and build portals). Use the Dark dragons death miasma (lightning dragons breath weapon). Biggest thing is to use your Dark Restoration skill as often as possible. I usually went into a fight and used the gravity spell to get 2 turns and use one of those turns to always use Dark Restoration. Dark Restoration increases a hidden stat called darkness as well as your health, mana, def, mdef and agility. These are permanent changes. At some point the spell morphs into Dark Embodiment.
You can use dark restoration at any time (not just in combat). If you release calamity before you get the dwarven smith, you will get the gemini skill when you receive your spirit gift. This gives you two attacks (three attacks with the gravity spell).

Reactions: dearde

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

He doesn't use magic because his spells are ones from the monarch crystal, he mentioned this when fighting wind etc. on the mountaintop as well, he can't let them see those spells and connect the dots. The whole magic is allowed thing was to bait out the user of those spells methinks.
But gravity manipulate did not come from the crystal. He already had that one.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Not really at you so much as the people that jump in as newbies crying about how things suck. Just tells me that they haven't tried. Pump points into your stats .. Use devour with your soul offerings, use mana refinement to use up your story mana (keep some story mana to buy skills and build portals). Use the Dark dragons death miasma (lightning dragons breath weapon). Biggest thing is to use your Dark Restoration skill as often as possible. I usually went into a fight and used the gravity spell to get 2 turns and use one of those turns to always use Dark Restoration. Dark Restoration increases a hidden stat called darkness as well as your health, mana, def, mdef and agility. These are permanent changes. At some point the spell morphs into Dark Embodiment.
You can use dark restoration at any time (not just in combat). If you release calamity before you get the dwarven smith, you will get the gemini skill when you receive your spirit gift. This gives you two attacks (three attacks with the gravity spell).
Thanks for the tip with the Dark Restoration, didn't know that, and never really use it....will now.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Okay, I've done some testing based on the advice above regarding spamming Dark Restoration. If you keep doing this, Dark Restoration spell will change to Dark Embodiment. At that point, every time you cast it, you should see (in addition to HP and Mana gain):

Attack +1 Defense +2
M. Attack +1 M. Defense +2
Agility +2 Luck +0

It also gives you 50 Mana story points per cast. When you hit 500, you use Mana Refinement spell and you get an additional:

Attack +10 Defense +20
M. Attack +10 M. Defense +20
Agility +20 Luck +0

So, I'm currently in my room, spamming the spell over and over to get to the point of where I can survive the 4 archers in the tournament.

Thank you for the great tip DaedusWolfe!

P.S. At some point, I run out of mana and can no longer case the spell -- it's grayed out. Simply rest in bed and it resets and allows more casts. Just FYI in case anyone runs into this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leox1x and dearde

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
And...that worked. I easily breezed through the tournament after about a half hour of casting Dark Embodiment and using the dark dragon. I may have taken damage once. Crazy how much of a difference that made.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I just started playing. How do I get a dragon or more attacks. I only have the basics and I'm fighting Wind. I get killed every time I go there. Help plz

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I just started playing. How do I get a dragon or more attacks. I only have the basics and I'm fighting Wind. I get killed every time I go there. Help plz
you can get a dragon egg from the black-market dealer, only before the family comes home, or you can buy an egg from the auction house. if you open the calamity ending, by releasing and beating her you get the double attack upgrade from the spirit lady after defeating the mushroom girls.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
you can get a dragon egg from the black-market dealer, only before the family comes home, or you can buy an egg from the auction house. if you open the calamity ending, by releasing and beating her you get the double attack upgrade from the spirit lady after defeating the mushroom girls.
I must've done something wrong. I released and defeated the demon, but after the mushroom girls, I got a gift that keeps me from dying and leaves me with 1 HP.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
So if I didn't get the egg before family came can I get it now? Fuck I don't wanna play the whole game again!

aksfysal

Feb 16, 2018
I've beaten 4 mushroom girls .Items shows spirit flower as 4 .What to do now ? Walkthrough still saying "the spirit dungeon should be at crossroads before I climbed the mountain"

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I must've done something wrong. I released and defeated the demon, but after the mushroom girls, I got a gift that keeps me from dying and leaves me with 1 HP.
You have to release the demon before you get the dwarven smith girl. This puts you on the calamity path where your girls become corrupted by calamity. Once you have the smith, then you go fight the mushroom girls and get your spirit gift. You will get Calamity's Gemini skill. The spirit then senses the corruption from calamity and you have to fight her.

devilraider87

Jul 11, 2021

hi, i'm stuck at the mountain top unable to kill the wind and one more guy.
even how hard i try they very easily kill me & my dragon without much effect.
and for details im currently at level 55.
kindly help me out friends or guide me hopw to defeat those guys and move forward in the game...

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
hi, i'm stuck at the mountain top unable to kill the wind and one more guy.
even how hard i try they very easily kill me & my dragon without much effect.
and for details im currently at level 55.
kindly help me out friends or guide me hopw to defeat those guys and move forward in the game...
The only thing that worked for me was leveling up my stats and gear. To level stats, I simply cast the heal spell over an over for about a half hour. I pumped all the mana points gained into my stats. Afterwards, nothing has been a real issue anymore. Also - Dark Dragon's Misma (sp?) spell seems to lock everything down as long as he attacks first (agility).

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm new to this game, so who are the ladies you can knock up & what types of monstergirls are there?
Both half sisters can be knocked up, no preggo bellies yet. The monstergirls are golem, orc, beast girls, rock giant, vampire, and a bunch of others I don't know the name of in this game they are not like the ones in anime, they're more realistic/brutal looking.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes