Verpine

May 22, 2018
Stuck on locating the dwarf shifter. Wen to the ambush site in the forest, the thief says follow the trail to the north and I see the run to south but can't follow him. Returned to the town but can't locate any clues regarding the thieves. help

rance4747

May 25, 2018
How to hatch the dragon eggs you won from the auction house?
If I remember correctly, you just F around your room, and either sleep or go near table. Also, you kinda have no insetnive to do so, since i belive you can only have one dragon, and you get the best type (with miazma breath) during mission.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
If I remember correctly, you just F around your room, and either sleep or go near table. Also, you kinda have no insetnive to do so, since i belive you can only have one dragon, and you get the best type (with miazma breath) during mission.
So what can you do with the extra eggs if you can only hatch 1?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How to hatch the dragon eggs you won from the auction house?
You can not hatch multiple dragons. Hatch your first dragon, buy the other eggs. then "use" the eggs to change your dragon to another type (ie, from lightning dragon to dark dragon). After using the eggs to change your dragon, you should have a dragon shell piece that you can use to change your dragon's type in the future. Before changing your dragon, use up all of his soul offerings.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Stuck on locating the dwarf shifter. Wen to the ambush site in the forest, the thief says follow the trail to the north and I see the run to south but can't follow him. Returned to the town but can't locate any clues regarding the thieves. help
There is a bush you have to click on to go south.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I'm perhaps too dumb but i would gladly understand how the dev want us to win fight wen we can't use magic and enemy is immune to darkness.... the only thing we can do is waiting to have 80 tp for the death strike our only mean of dealing damage.....

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm perhaps too dumb but i would gladly understand how the dev want us to win fight wen we can't use magic and enemy is immune to darkness.... the only thing we can do is waiting to have 80 tp for the death strike our only mean of dealing damage.....
Search "stats" You should find some posts that talk about how to raise them to fight effectively (even without magic).

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I know the 2 princesses; Lazuli & Emma are maternal half-sisters but where are their fathers & what happened to them?

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
But how do you deal with the knights & elves? They're extremely tough
I used warior souls and self healing

Take Acid with you
In the last group mach, the pretress will do mass heal when hp's are mid. And here healing are to strong. Only solution i find is to burn and acid her when sh'es mid. And then she will go naturally to 1 hp and you can kill her

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I used warior souls and self healing

Take Acid with you
In the last group mach, the pretress will do mass heal when hp's are mid. And here healing are to strong. Only solution i find is to burn and acid her when sh'es mid. And then she will go naturally to 1 hp and you can kill her
I see. So how many elemental types of dragon are there?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes