DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do you beat the four elf archers??
Change your dragon to a dark dragon .. use death miasma to stun the archers. use death strike and/or gravity smash with your MC. Make sure you have good equipment going into the tournament. Make sure you have used your story mana to increase your stats.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, did any of you guys managed to win against 4 elven archers in group fight.
The fuckers paper you with wind magic and lightning so hard, that even with all the right equpment you are still getting Fed hard enough to die on first turn.
And thats 120 lvl something MC with level 90 dragon.
Are you using the dark dragon? Is your dragon getting first action in the fight? Death Miasma is great for stunning enemies.

Reactions: mrttao

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Having troubles with the Tourny, enjoy this game, but most of the time I can figure stuff out..frustrating at times, but this time around...struggles. At the beginning of the Tourny, no magic, no ability to change weapons for each competitor, no dragon? OK, continuous rounds, they seem to be able to use magic...argh, everyone has gravity assist, and then immune to shadow magic. sigh, any tips? Getting my ass handed to me, only made it past the third guy once.

Reactions: Cthulhu777

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I guess so, if she can interact with Liliana then why no the MC as well.
So you're saying that since she didn't act like the other "people" around that place then she isn't simply his memories of her and actually something more? I guess that's possible.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
just being curiuos, is there any more content in 18.2 besides the tournament?
i played through this, not the walkthrough-item in the inventory speaks about "headin to his room and see what he can sell" but i don't understand what this means.
his room at home? - Or in the arena? and sell what to whom? - since when are there merchants in his rooms?
so this info makes no sense. Liliana does not seem to be in the workshop although the dwarf said so... so i guess this is not implemented yet and the end of current content for the mainstory...

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
just being curiuos, is there any more content in 18.2 besides the tournament?
i played through this, not the walkthrough-item in the inventory speaks about "headin to his room and see what he can sell" but i don't understand what this means.
his room at home? - Or in the arena? and sell what to whom? - since when are there merchants in his rooms?
so this info makes no sense. Liliana does not seem to be in the workshop although the dwarf said so... so i guess this is not implemented yet and the end of current content for the mainstory...
changelog says the update ends with the tournment.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I thought the only time you see her is with the Mushroom Girl Head trip..and I thought a reference to her being dead was pretty clear as well...I hope I am wrong.
yeah, she's dead, chaotic made that clear. he also said he would be bringing her back, in the near future. so i'm guessing she's either coming back as a zombie or a clone or whatever.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Just picked up the game, story is great, characters too, but for the love of God hire a proofreader man, or give it to someone whose English is good enough to have a look, I really struggle with all the mistakes. Its an overall great job, just correct the grammar! I support!

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just picked up the game, story is great, characters too, but for the love of God hire a proofreader man, or give it to someone whose English are good to have a look, I really struggle with all the mistakes. Its an overall great job, just correct the grammar! I support!
That and to remove the goddamn soda opening sound anytime the MC ejaculates

• Haha
Reactions: TDRGR

Xharz

Jan 11, 2022
need help, im stuck...... Did the quest were the chick turns into Trixie the blonde slut, now the walkthrough book says "Sleep in workshop tonight" but, cant find a way to sleep ANYWHERE except at home in bedroom. or outside main city at a inn hut, or rest-area. What am i missing?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
need help, im stuck...... Did the quest were the chick turns into Trixie the blonde slut, now the walkthrough book says "Sleep in workshop tonight" but, cant find a way to sleep ANYWHERE except at home in bedroom. or outside main city at a inn hut, or rest-area. What am i missing?
Just go into the workshop, cutscene will appear. Then go into the tournament, you don't actually need to sleep.

Xharz

Jan 11, 2022
Just go into the workshop, cutscene will appear. Then go into the tournament, you don't actually need to sleep.
No cutscene appears, tried going in and out a few time checked beds even, and then went to Arena tried to enter, and gaurd says " closed preparing for the tournament"
Now what?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No cutscene appears, tried going in and out a few time checked beds even, and then went to Arena tried to enter, and gaurd says " closed preparing for the tournament"
Now what?
Don't know what else to say, that's what happened to me.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Nice game, pushes a lot of my buttons. Hell, I even enjoyed the long, no-sex prologue :)

My only complaint so far is that having left-alt as the "skip text" key is doing my head in. I tend to multi-task, and when I need to switch windows, the habit of hitting alt-tab is deeply ingrained. Trouble is, when I alt tab out of this game, the text goes into overdrive and I miss a chunk of stuff. Which is a pain in a game like this one that rewards careful reading.

I'm not very far in yet, just Dominated the maids (and then had to reload because I alt-tabbed), but I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes