mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't see how Calamity "improves" on the workshop girls .. giving them clown faces and exaggerated proportions doesn't scream improvement to me
And holy cow .. what is the deal with Trixie? Sure, change her looks and personality to screw up the other team if that's what you want but the changes seem to be a bit extreme .. guess the dev wanted a bit of revenge as well. I'd have rather subdued her and brought her into my slave harem.
Wow, Brutal.
Are there before and after screenshots to compare the girls with and without Calamity? I am now curious

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Anyone know where to find a key or something to get out of the Catacombs under the Brothel ? or how to get out of there in general ? I keep coming to a Gate ( ?) .. but I can't find a key to open it with

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Any chance this gets uploaded to decent file hosting service? mega just limits too much.
gofile, mediafire, filesfm, gdrive. There are much better choices than mixdrop and racaty imo.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I have finished the tournament in this update, but there are still two hints left in the walkthrough: (1) I should work on the girls more, or go to bed to restore mana (2) I should go to my room first and see if I have anything to sell. What girls? Which room (at home, workshop, or the arena)? Selling what?

Edit: I replayed the tournament for the second time. Strangely, the two hints mentioned above didn't show this time.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know where to find a key or something to get out of the Catacombs under the Brothel ? or how to get out of there in general ? I keep coming to a Gate ( ?) .. but I can't find a key to open it with
There is a room with a an albino Orc in the southwest of the catacombs . He has the key

Reactions: Khairus
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes