a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What combos? I'm at level 400 now. I only have physical attacks and dark attacks with dark bolt and hellfire giving me some slight bit of fire and thunder damage. No combo I have come up with can finish any ,same level, fight in 2 turns.
You need to work on your stats more, I can do well over 200k damage in one hit at level 79 and the dragon does well over 150k damage with his breath weapon.
Once you get the blessing you hit 2 times per round and that is well over 650k damage a round and if you get lucky it can be doubled to well over 1300k damage.

When I first played this game I did not know you can work on your stats under the skill option and gave up on this game for more than a year but when I came back and tried the last update I found out about the skill option and took many days to just work on stats.

I don't have the best stuff since I did not release the demon until well after I got the dwarf and now at level 198 I hit for more than 400k damage per hit and the dragon is doing over 250k damage, well over 1 million damage per round.
I can not go across the river yet because of not releasing the demon until after getting the dwarf so I am waiting on the update that will open it for me.

I am hoping we can keep the demon from converting the 2 girls in the workshop to demons but if we can't then I will have to give up on this game.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
You need to work on your stats more, I can do well over 200k damage in one hit at level 79 and the dragon does well over 150k damage with his breath weapon.
Once you get the blessing you hit 2 times per round and that is well over 650k damage a round and if you get lucky it can be doubled to well over 1300k damage.

When I first played this game I did not know you can work on your stats under the skill option and gave up on this game for more than a year but when I came back and tried the last update I found out about the skill option and took many days to just work on stats.

I don't have the best stuff since I did not release the demon until well after I got the dwarf and now at level 198 I hit for more than 400k damage per hit and the dragon is doing over 250k damage, well over 1 million damage per round.
I can not go across the river yet because of not releasing the demon until after getting the dwarf so I am waiting on the update that will open it for me.

I am hoping we can keep the demon from converting the 2 girls in the workshop to demons but if we can't then I will have to give up on this game.
chaotic said that later on in the game you'll have the option to cancel the calamity route, defeat her, and keep all the stuff you got from her. Or go with it and corrupt the rest of the girls and the entire kingdom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
chaotic said that later on in the game you'll have the option to cancel the calamity route, defeat her, and keep all the stuff you got from her. Or go with it and corrupt the rest of the girls and the entire kingdom.
That is what I am waiting on and hope it comes sooner than later.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So let me get this straight Calamity route is just a straight up bad end? Unless of course we can romance her and rule everything together like in the alternative routes of Pathfinder WOTS and CoC2. Would be pretty sweet taking over the kingdom with a demon lord wife.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So let me get this straight Calamity route is just a straight up bad end? Unless of course we can romance her and rule everything together like in the alternative routes of Pathfinder WOTS and CoC2. Would be pretty sweet taking over the kingdom with a demon lord wife.
chaotic said near the end of the game, there are gonna be different routes you can take with the different factions, and characters to get different endings. and the Calamity route was just one of them, and if you didn't unlock it before the auction house it would be closed off.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
chaotic said near the end of the game, there are gonna be different routes you can take with the different factions, and characters to get different endings. and the Calamity route was just one of them, and if you didn't unlock it before the auction house it would be closed off.
Sounds great, Calamity path seems more interesting to begin with anyway she did some major improvements to the workshop girls and she's an actual threat compared to the bickering nobles.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Sounds great, Calamity path seems more interesting to begin with anyway she did some major improvements to the workshop girls and she's an actual threat compared to the bickering nobles.
Right, I think that fallen noble got a huge improvement with her transformation.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay .. so one problem I had (I guess) is that I had not released Calamity. I only, recently, started reading the forums so I didn't know much of anything about that. So I started a new game. I haven't used soul offerings on my character but I have on my dragon .. only in atk and magic atk and agility. I used up most of my story mana using the "mana refinement" training and I noticed that greater soul gems increase HP.
So my question is .. where do you guys use the soul offering points? mainly in atk/matk?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see how Calamity "improves" on the workshop girls .. giving them clown faces and exaggerated proportions doesn't scream improvement to me
And holy cow .. what is the deal with Trixie? Sure, change her looks and personality to screw up the other team if that's what you want but the changes seem to be a bit extreme .. guess the dev wanted a bit of revenge as well. I'd have rather subdued her and brought her into my slave harem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay .. so one problem I had (I guess) is that I had not released Calamity. I only, recently, started reading the forums so I didn't know much of anything about that. So I started a new game. I haven't used soul offerings on my character but I have on my dragon .. only in atk and magic atk and agility. I used up most of my story mana using the "mana refinement" training and I noticed that greater soul gems increase HP.
So my question is .. where do you guys use the soul offering points? mainly in atk/matk?
Only release Calamity before getting the dwarf if you want her to corrupt your 2 slaves and transform them into demons without your MC knowledge of it happening.

Me I put 50% into attack, 40% into def and 10% into magic to start until I able to defeat the early game enemy then I build up what I need to move on to the next area of enemies.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I don't see how Calamity "improves" on the workshop girls .. giving them clown faces and exaggerated proportions doesn't scream improvement to me
And holy cow .. what is the deal with Trixie? Sure, change her looks and personality to screw up the other team if that's what you want but the changes seem to be a bit extreme .. guess the dev wanted a bit of revenge as well. I'd have rather subdued her and brought her into my slave harem.
well, Margaret was pretty plain looking, to begin with, now she looks way better. as For Trixie, she's kinda useless to Striker. since all the girls in his harem are useful, in some way. So I think it was just Striker wanting to vent. stat-wise if you run out of mana just spam the dark healing spell, it raises your stats permanently. also, raise some hidden variables that boost your stats and some equipment further.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone know where I can find the dragon amulet and the wild fang weapon for the dragon?
Dragon amulet iis found in the spider dungeon "abandoned elven fort", it's on the right side of the dungeon when you reach the crossways. There you will fight a dinosaur boss and killing him will drop the dragon amulet. Wild Fand I think you just have to create it with the dwarf smith.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have to say defeating the Dragon Rider is the the biggest letdown ever. I mean.. ffs she's hot as heck and nadda.
Yeah this game can be pretty disappointing at times, like the only way to view scenes with certain characters you like is through a bad end, at least the dragon rider has a big chance to make a return the others like the mushroom girls and lamia are gone for good.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Only release Calamity before getting the dwarf if you want her to corrupt your 2 slaves and transform them into demons without your MC knowledge of it happening.
So, it is either release Calamity before getting the dwarf to get the blessing mutated to 2 actions per round and transform the girls .. Or release Calamity after the dwarf and do not transform the girls and only get one action per round (until you cast gravity manipulation). I've done it both ways with releasing calamity and getting the blessing .. the blessing does not get changed if you release Calamity after getting the dwarf.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, it is either release Calamity before getting the dwarf to get the blessing mutated to 2 actions per round and transform the girls .. Or release Calamity after the dwarf and do not transform the girls and only get one action per round (until you cast gravity manipulation). I've done it both ways with releasing calamity and getting the blessing .. the blessing does not get changed if you release Calamity after getting the dwarf.
No you still can get the 2 action per round, Calamity has nothing to do with that.
Releasing Calamity and she corrupts your slaves into demons opens the other side of the river or so they say, I did not do it until after getting the dwarf so I do not have access to the other side of the river yet.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Dragon amulet iis found in the spider dungeon "abandoned elven fort", it's on the right side of the dungeon when you reach the crossways. There you will fight a dinosaur boss and killing him will drop the dragon amulet. Wild Fand I think you just have to create it with the dwarf smith.
The Dwarven smith has Wild Fang +n in her schema .. but not Wild Fang. I haven't been able to find it anywhere either.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
No you still can get the 2 action per round, Calamity has nothing to do with that.
Releasing Calamity and she corrupts your slaves into demons opens the other side of the river or so they say, I did not do it until after getting the dwarf so I do not have access to the other side of the river yet.
I have done it both ways .. and both ways the other side of the river is open .. you just need to get the boat at Mincroft. But the second string skill does not mutate to calamity's gemini skill if you released calamity after getting the dwarf. At least it hasn't done it for me.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes