Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Isn't the game mechanic that even if you win against the bosses you still get to see the bad ends in gallery mode? Or did the dev change that?

where are the cheat codes for this one like maybe adjusting stats?
This is RPGM just use the dozens of save editors out there for the game engine

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Compressed version ever coming out? Seems we haven't had one since version 14 or 15. Thank you in advance

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright tell me straight here, is that Minstone chick transgender or something, cause sheeeeeee looka likah man~!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is up with telling MC about the "Bad Endings", I could care less about badges or achievements if that is all its about.
wtf bad endings.jpg

Is there a better walkthrough or is the in game one good enough for the game?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What is up with telling MC about the "Bad Endings", I could care less about badges or achievements if that is all its about.
View attachment 1545040

Is there a better walkthrough or is the in game one good enough for the game?
It doesn't explain it well, but there is an optional vampire boss (Lady Dimitrescu type) in that area who you'll see a bunch times later on. Plus shegives you a powerful item, I suggest you do it just for story reasons. Bad ends are scenes in the game if you get defeated by one of these bosses, mainly femdom stuff.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It doesn't explain it well, but there is an optional vampire boss (Lady Dimitrescu type) in that area who you'll see a bunch times later on. Plus shegives you a powerful item, I suggest you do it just for story reasons. Bad ends are scenes in the game if you get defeated by one of these bosses, mainly femdom stuff.
So its only if you lose the battle you get a bad ending?
If you win you get items?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So its only if you lose the battle you get a bad ending?
If you win you get items?
Not quite.
You want to intentionally lose every boss battle once to get the bad ending because getting a bad ending rewards you with a missable piece of equipment and then rewinds time to let you retry the fight and win on the 2nd try.
sometimes there is a reward for winning but usually there is only a reward for losing

edit: as of 2022 this is no longer a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not quite.
You want to intentionally lose every boss battle once to get the bad ending because getting a bad ending rewards you with a missable piece of equipment and then rewinds time to let you retry the fight and win on the 2nd try.
sometimes there is a reward for winning but usually there is only a reward for losing
Oh well I don't like to lose and will forgo the items then.

ADD: For culling we get 5-15 gold per 10 5 for 10 pelts.jpg , but if we sell each one to the next lady we get 40 each one 1 for 40.jpg .

What is up with that.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay all you good folks out there now that I got the dwarf which armor and weapons are the best to go for.

You can't see the stats of the item until you make it and that will get very expensive making every item just to see the stats.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The walkthrough HINTS are horrible!!
I have to meet with Liliana there is a lot to talk about...WHERE do I have to meet her??
Since I have been all over the MAP and NOPE NO LILIANA!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough HINTS are horrible!!
I have to meet with Liliana there is a lot to talk about...WHERE do I have to meet her??
Since I have been all over the MAP and NOPE NO LILIANA!
It tells you and shows you on page 29 of the walkthrough where to go.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not quite.
I don't know why it's gone but it used to be you can see the bad ends of boss fights in the gallery without needing to lose to them.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't know why it's gone but it used to be you can see the bad ends of boss fights in the gallery without needing to lose to them.
Oh that is a thing? hmmm, it is also possible that this is a newer addition as it has been some updates since I last played. I like to accumulate multiple updates and then play them at once instead of replaying after every small update

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes