Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Hopefully the in game Walkthrough will be updated and tell us what the next task is........it hasn't worked since version 15

DJenser

May 8, 2018
whats a halo ring
It was the Forerunners' final solution to the Flood. A series of 7 with overlapping fields of fire were placed around the galactic center and fired simultaneously nearly 100,000 years ago, wiping out all life in the galaxy with even a primitive nervous system by means of a heavy neutrino pulse, thus removing the Flood's source of biomass. Once the Parasite had starved to death, Keyships we're launched from the Lesser Ark to reseed the the scoured worlds. All so that you can be the soldier you were meant to be. Unfortunately, Microsuck saw fit to utterly bork the franchise, so...yeah...

Also, I'm holding out for a hero to compress the latest version of this awesome game I just found.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
What specifically has been updated, Ainz-Sama?
A dragon rider fight on a mountain with a few lines after, tournament registration, and making a former enemy female bimbo with some pills, and talking at the workshop a bit. Total playtime around 15-20min thx to a lot of running.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Right so I cannot stand the Calamity Candy story please tell me we can kill her at the end and save everyone. I am really annoyed at the whole "nothing bad will happen" so I thought sweet extra boss with some story so I did it and continued on my way. and now it seems my story is going down a horrible rabbit hole that I can only hope will die alone at some point.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes