Feb 26, 2020
I'm in a pickle my walkthrough doesn't tell me anything, I've talked to the bimbo about getting the ring of lust but cant find the higher ups she's talking about, and movel the gold lady in the workshop says I'm supposed to go to a dudgeon and something pops up about calamity route anyone have any ideas? and I wish the fight buttons were at the bottom middle instead of to the far right and I wish the game had a history button for some reason this game when I'm clicking for the next dialog it skips a few so I don't get to read everything

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I'm in a pickle my walkthrough doesn't tell me anything, I've talked to the bimbo about getting the ring of lust but cant find the higher ups she's talking about, and movel the gold lady in the workshop says I'm supposed to go to a dudgeon and something pops up about calamity route anyone have any ideas? and I wish the fight buttons were at the bottom middle instead of to the far right and I wish the game had a history button for some reason this game when I'm clicking for the next dialog it skips a few so I don't get to read everything
theirs only one floor boss right now. Chaotic is supposed to finish the op dungeon next month.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I just got done after having to restart because of a bug with Cyrus not appearing in the library. I hope there is a way to end up killing Candy / stopping her without having to go all the way back to the spring and not fight her. Got to say I am not enjoying the story going on with her. The only reason I started the line was because I was told by the princess that "Nothing bad would happen she thinks" From releasing her and then later on saying that my last chance to fight her to continue a story arch. Well that story arch is kinda ****ed up so I am really hoping there is a way to fix it.

Feb 26, 2020
ugh second time playing this and i get a black screen didnt do this the first time i played, cant remember the name of the area i'm at but i crossed the waters on the boat and going along till i have to turn right turn work my way up the moutain

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So, since the prologue, I have been unable to use the gravity slash special ability. Any particular reason why? It's kind of difficult to kill these spiders in the forest with 4 pts of dmg each regular attack.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is the pregnancy content in this game just Liliane’s (I think that’s her name) mother, orc breeder bad end, etc.?

Can you, as the PC, get girls pregnant? Cause I’ve played a bit, and haven’t encountered any of that if there is.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Is the pregnancy content in this game just Liliane’s (I think that’s her name) mother, orc breeder bad end, etc.?

Can you, as the PC, get girls pregnant? Cause I’ve played a bit, and haven’t encountered any of that if there is.
supposably the sister is pregnant, and there's going to be stuff about that.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So... I'm stuck (or out of content, who knows?)
I'm at the family home, cant sneak out anymore, Victoria just wants to be alone, the dead also has nothing to say, I still cannot use the dominate spell on him either or his wife Dina. Cyrus and Abbar are nowhere to be found. The maids only tell the same, including that the dark elf is busy and will contact the mc later on. I tried to sleep, the last night sequence was the first and currently only scene with the "fat" queen. The inventory walkthrough is not working, not giving out any hints, but that already happened a view times before and even right now there were some dialogs with the father as well.
But now I'm really out of things to do... does anyone know how to continue? Or is this really the end, I somehow doubt it.

Reactions: BrownGuyY

demonoffire01

Feb 4, 2018
So, since the prologue, I have been unable to use the gravity slash special ability. Any particular reason why? It's kind of difficult to kill these spiders in the forest with 4 pts of dmg each regular attack.
Equip your sword. Happened to me too.

Jackjack1

Jun 23, 2017
So... I'm stuck (or out of content, who knows?)
I'm at the family home, cant sneak out anymore, Victoria just wants to be alone, the dead also has nothing to say, I still cannot use the dominate spell on him either or his wife Dina. Cyrus and Abbar are nowhere to be found. The maids only tell the same, including that the dark elf is busy and will contact the mc later on. I tried to sleep, the last night sequence was the first and currently only scene with the "fat" queen. The inventory walkthrough is not working, not giving out any hints, but that already happened a view times before and even right now there were some dialogs with the father as well.
But now I'm really out of things to do... does anyone know how to continue? Or is this really the end, I somehow doubt it.

I got this issue too and no way to advance it seems. First time playing this game (version 15v2). Talked to everyone in the house, spied on them all with the new spell, no more corruption options, got the distant flash of the queen saying i should be off house arrest but even after sleeping several times house arrest stays in effect, can't leave the house through front or back and haven't been able to enter brothers room or talk to him or the hulk servant (they show up nowhere in the house, dad is busy too). Some kind of bug? I did pass on meeting the uber breeder orc mother thing, but i don't see how that could affect this part.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes