jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have reached the end of the current content and I am pleased with how the game works although it would help if the walkthrough had a few additional tips on certain things such as the location you get the dragon egg and a level recommedation for various parts of the game.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I have reached the end of the current content and I am pleased with how the game works although it would help if the walkthrough had a few additional tips on certain things such as the location you get the dragon egg and a level recommedation for various parts of the game.
level doesn't matter for the most part in this game. since most of the enemies scale up with you. it's the stats that matter.

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Monarch of Magic 15v2
GoogleDrive

Changelog

1. Fixed bugs
  2. Added hide text box (use with Right-click and maybe “h” On keyboard)
  3. Added op dungeon first floor.
  4. Added Orc Engagement collar to the black market merchant. (Will open orc bad end, and give elfin hunt armor. )
  5. Updated memory room
The Walkthrough only says end of update why is that? I'm only at the start of the update

Reactions: Misosoc

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Monarch of Magic 15v2
GoogleDrive

Changelog

1. Fixed bugs
  2. Added hide text box (use with Right-click and maybe “h” On keyboard)
  3. Added op dungeon first floor.
  4. Added Orc Engagement collar to the black market merchant. (Will open orc bad end, and give elfin hunt armor. )
  5. Updated memory room
I can't DL from Google Drive. Grrr, lol

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Monarch of Magic [v0.15v2] [Chaotic AsMe] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 4.39 GB
Compressed Win Size:650 MB

Original Mac Size: 4.52 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 779 MB

Original Linux Size: 4.40 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 657 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I installed v 15.2 and brought my saves over from 14.2..... when I go to the walkthrough book it says end of update. Any idea what I need to do so I have the new content.

Thank you in advance

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes