InVinoVeritas

Oct 17, 2021
Enemies that appear every 5 steps are very annoying, it's a cheap and annoying way to make game longer. Is there a way to reduce their number?

Bolennia

Dec 12, 2021
Not a bad game but not a good one either. The grinding is way out of proportion. This game need way less enemies and way more xp from those killed.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
the lv scalling system is totally fucking busted, i swear my enemies have around 100k hp and i cant deal enough damage, i have to rely on my dragon to plague / poison them for 15k per turn but the problem is he is very fragile. my guy is a beast of a tank but hoooly shit.
i just wish the enemy didn't scale with your lv then whats the point of lvling up. just make it harder to lv up or something. also at the part where i have to beat wind and freedom without magic.... this is gonna be tough..

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
the lv scalling system is totally fucking busted, i swear my enemies have around 100k hp and i cant deal enough damage, i have to rely on my dragon to plague / poison them for 15k per turn but the problem is he is very fragile. my guy is a beast of a tank but hoooly shit.
i just wish the enemy didn't scale with your lv then whats the point of lvling up. just make it harder to lv up or something. also at the part where i have to beat wind and freedom without magic.... this is gonna be tough..
just spam the dark restoration skill, it adds stats every time you use it, or use learn skill to increase attack stats. that way you get stronger without leveling up.

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
just spam the dark restoration skill, it adds stats every time you use it, or use learn skill to increase attack stats. that way you get stronger without leveling up.
does it also increas your str and def? didn't check, only noticed it ever gave hp and mp

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
yeah str, def, agi, (Agi which also raise def), and some other hidden stat that boost your attack and def futher.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Total cheat, thats why is costs so much to use it, also if you use it in battle it gives you a chance to transform, and if you use it a certain number of times it transforms into a stronger version of the spell, and boosts your stats even more.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Chaotic put a ton of different way to boost your stats like that in the game. this one is just the easiest one I found.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
It's short since chaotic was finishing off Infinity realm. However, he said next month going to be a big update with reveals about the Strikers family and stuff.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
i think there's some foot stuff with the goblin.
Actually she's a dwarf & I don't know why CAM gave her pointy ears

Google Drive 19
It's short since chaotic was finishing off Infinity realm. However, he said next month going to be a big update with reveals about the Strikers family and stuff.
I'm only taking a wild guess about this but since it's about the Striker family, I'm guessing that the Striker territory will be unlocked

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Actually she's a dwarf & I don't know why CAM gave her pointy ears

I'm only taking a wild guess about this but since it's about the Striker family, I'm guessing that the Striker territory will be unlocked
ok so I meant the orc with the six boobs, not a goblin. and the last update we saw a new passage in the house along with the older guys setting up stuff for the ritual. so If chaotic was going to add the striker territory it will be later on.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
ok so I meant the orc with the six boobs, not a goblin. and the last update we saw a new passage in the house along with the older guys setting up stuff for the ritual. so If chaotic was going to add the striker territory it will be later on.
That would be Shala, the mom of Bula, another orc with 6 boobs. Anyway I'm glad CAM is working on explaining more about the Striker family but I do hope that he will give us more info on the mc's maternal side as well which might unlock the elfin territory & show us what happened to the 11 babies the buxom dark elf birthed when she was forced to be a breeding whore

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes