TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
All that has said will be coming next month is reveals about the Striker family tree. No promises of actually using the powers granted by the Monarch Crystal to bend others to your will. Or any sex scenes/conquests. Just lore.

Once I really liked this project but now, so much grind, so much side stuff with no NSFW payout. And now splitting time between two projects. I suspect this one is going to be on back burner status for a long time.

Reactions: Raj12345ab

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys when I play new update I have only scene where blue orc lady come that here mother want me to visit her brothel and 1 sex scene in workshop and thats all. Its really all 0.19 update of I miss something because in walkthrough it says end of version

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monarch of Magic [v0.19] [Chaotic AsMe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 4,78 GB / 648 MB - Monarch_of_Magic-v0.19_Win-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
haven't played since v15.2. is it worth the updates? I've seen a few comments about very short updates and the changelog doesn't really list anything.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Guys when I play new update I have only scene where blue orc lady come that here mother want me to visit her brothel and 1 sex scene in workshop and thats all. Its really all 0.19 update of I miss something because in walkthrough it says end of version
BTW, the game freezes when you reenter the workshop after the sex scene with Margaret and Nina! The game also freezes if you enter the workshop through the portal in the basement (it freezes as soon as you go upstairs), even before the event of blue orc lady's visit!

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
BTW, the game freezes when you reenter the workshop after the sex scene with Margaret and Nina! The game also freezes if you enter the workshop through the portal in the basement (it freezes as soon as you go upstairs), even before the event of blue orc lady's visit!
Speaking about the blue orc lady, I wonder whether is she a half-orc. So far, no other orcs are blue in color

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I have a bug, i can't go upstairs in the brothel and interacts with the girls .....
It's not just these issues, whenever you go to West Side after you're supposed to infiltrate the fat guy whom you killed his son much earlier in the game, you'll be trapped there

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
All that has said will be coming next month is reveals about the Striker family tree. No promises of actually using the powers granted by the Monarch Crystal to bend others to your will. Or any sex scenes/conquests. Just lore.

Once I really liked this project but now, so much grind, so much side stuff with no NSFW payout. And now splitting time between two projects. I suspect this one is going to be on back burner status for a long time.
Chaotic posted a pic here and said he was going to add a few girls to the red light district. Also, I get the feeling that all the build-up about the family ritual or whatever is going to take place, so maybe fight the old guys?

Pyro1310

Aug 18, 2020
So I got to the point where you transform Tiffany into Trixie and now the walkthrough doesn't show me what to do anymore and the tournament doesn't want to start. What should I do?

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Downloaded the android version and it's a file I extract instead of a apk but there's no exe any one know how to fix this?

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
The workshop bug where it freezes is annoying, looking forward to next update, I really want to use domination on the piece of crap "family" members and break them all mentally and physically before killing most of them off

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
A request to the dev. PLEASE make the game easier. Like godamn we ain't here to play bro, we just here to beat our meat. Fuck this sh*t's way too hard. Too much grinding dude. Or at least put some cheats so us wankers can have some easy access. Fuck bro your content and models are awesome but it takes like 2 hours to get to one scene. We don't have that much time. Please dev do something. Thanks

Reactions: mrttao

kingwarwolf99

Jul 8, 2017
Can anyone help me I am currently in the greed Secret dungeon I can get out of that but I cannot get back to the town there are no Portos boats can you help me

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes