skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Does the in game walkthrough finally have new tasks for us or is out blind some more? Seems since version 15 it has nothing added according to the walkthrough
the WT in the OP is outdated, refer to the WT inside the game, it's an item in the key items

Also, now that the whole situation in the family has been handled, i wonder, will we go after the Minstones(?) family, and destroy them? Take revenge on the mage guild for our little red head elf? obliterate the church?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone know how to get this scene? (But somehow I think I have already done this scene, but it remained locked in the gallery.) Scene.jpg

halfdeadgod

Jan 7, 2018
No, there's more. You can check the end of current update by clicking on the "Walkthrough" item in your inventory.
it doesnt work after this.
before said event it says i should save and after it just does nothing

Edit: NVM found out what i had to do walkthrough item still doesnt work though

Last edited:

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Just started playing, and was wondering if there is anyway to reverse the shit that Candy does? Like getting the dwarf and Elf mom back to normal? It's really not my cup of tea, just want to curbstomp Candy into oblivion now.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Just started playing, and was wondering if there is anyway to reverse the shit that Candy does? Like getting the dwarf and Elf mom back to normal? It's really not my cup of tea, just want to curbstomp Candy into oblivion now.
apparently, if you reject her offer at the end of the newest update you will get the chance to fight her turn the girls back to normal. supposably.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
apparently, if you reject her offer at the end of the newest update you will get the chance to fight her turn the girls back to normal. supposably.
Hmmm, made it to the end, chose the option to decline her offer and... nothing no fight or anything so not sure what is supposed to happen, guess i hope for the next update

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Last edited:

Tanzenie

Apr 7, 2020
ok something i noticed that is kinda bugging me as an old school gamer of rpg games is that with how the game is set up now after a certain point you can not do any damage with a normally auto attack at all , you hit but it does 0 damage and the reason this bother me is because normal when something like this happens it means you are to low level for the area , but in this game all the monsters are always the same level as you are so you cant just go out and grind out a few levels and then you are able to do damage , and the reason that this is so important is that any time you get silenced or your unable to use skill the only thing you can do then is guard and hope you live long enough to out last what ever is removing your ability to use spells and skill (now maybe this is what you wanted in the game but as of right now i see it as a design flaw because any monster that can silence you or any area that has a effect in place that stops you from using skills and magic means that your enemies are hitting you for hundreds if not thousands of damage and you cant hurt them ) i also noticed that because M.C. is darkness almost everything in the game is immune to darkness meaning he might as well not have an element bonus

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
When you say elf mom, I'm assuming you mean the dark elf with a buxom body who's kind of retarded. The latest update isn't focused on her nor the dwarf but you get to be the master of your house in the end after eliminating the rest of the male members of the Striker family & claim sweet revenge on the stepmom & half-brother

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
just spam the dark restoration skill, it adds stats every time you use it, or use learn skill to increase attack stats. that way you get stronger without leveling up.
wait. dark restoration gives a permanent bonus?... I should start using it, i almost never use it

Reactions: daddams23
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes