matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So its again one more useless update without anything, I have scene the meeting in library and thats all nothing more in waltkthrough its says normal route end of update. Wtf guys?

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
To play further you must create the earrrings from your golden girl -

put your ep ring on - halo ring - don´t heal your dragon

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can i ask you: How do you can get into the Catacombs ???
there are 3 entrances:
1. go to temple from city map. go left 1 screen. enter derelict temple. interact with statues until you find the one that opens into catacombs
2. go to workshop. up one map, right one map. there is a statue here. interact with. there is a quicker way to get to it, but I am just helping you find it.
3. IIRC it was in uptown, a statue. but I am not too sure.

You should also download the catacomb map. keeping it open will help

Last edited:
Reactions: 001ty001

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So its again one more useless update without anything, I have scene the meeting in library and thats all nothing more in waltkthrough its says normal route end of update. Wtf guys?
Are you in the sealed route?

the new content is in the calamity refusal and calamity acceptance routes. which is explicitly stated in the changelog.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Are you in the sealed route?

the new content is in the calamity refusal and calamity acceptance routes. which is explicitly stated in the changelog.
Really i already forget what is this because updates coming up like once in several monthes and they so small that i already forget it

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Really i already forget what is this because updates coming up like once in several monthes and they so small that i already forget it
Here is an explanation on what Calamity is and what the game's routes are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you read the above and want even more spoilers

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

Looking forward to CAM updating the Calamity route in the future, so what about this whore who goes by the name, Tiffany?

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
And how to create this earing from her i dont havbe such option?
The golden girl has to be in your working house upstairs and when you talk to her she mention the greed earring and you find the blueprint in the craft armor corner (talk to Nina) some item get luck at the auction

Tiffany - in the redlight area between two biuldings - talk to her - BJ or doggy

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

Great summary, makes me think that it's smart to keep a save right before you pick what to do with her so you can go both sealed/calamity path eventually.

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone have sealed path save? I've got the calamity one just before the split to the accept and refuse paths. I dont have the saves from earlier, before I released her cause I overwrote them. I'd rather not have to redo the entire game.

Also, could someone explain the calamity refuse path? Is it like the sealed path? or does calamity forcefully change each of your waifus?

Apr 19, 2021

How Far in the Story, Will I Have to Release the Seal for Path Switch to be applied?
Like I Knew this Path Splitting But By Mistake Deleted The Calamity Released Path Save.
Now I Have Normal Path Saves Only and Can Releasing Calamity Just Before Warsha Tournament will Trigger Path Choices or it'll Be Considered as normal path still?
Maybe Just Switching a Few Variables in Save File will work as well? Bcz I use a bit save editor to make a few adjustments in RPGM Games.
Or Maybe Someone Provide The Save File Just Before The Important Choice of Accepting Calamity's Deal Or Rejecting It.(It'll Be Best)
THanks...

Apr 19, 2021
Does anyone have sealed path save? I've got the calamity one just before the split to the accept and refuse paths. I dont have the saves from earlier, before I released her cause I overwrote them. I'd rather not have to redo the entire game.

Also, could someone explain the calamity refuse path? Is it like the sealed path? or does calamity forcefully change each of your waifus?
This Is Sealed Path Save File Just After Dealing With the Ancestor Godly Being(?).
Provide The Save Just Before Choice Of Accepting Or Rejecting Calamity's Deal in Released Seal Path.

Also, Don't Overwrite this File in Save Folder, Or If You Do This Save File Being save17 will be Showing as 15th File in Loading Menu in Game.
Don't Mind if You Knew this already..(y):)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes