CountKael

May 16, 2022
Any tips/help for that mountain top boss fight where you're not allowed to use magic? Because fuck me, my Lugo cant do shit without his magical doo daads

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
1654781162317.png
Where is the hidden passage? Have been looking inside all over the Catacombs and at the Room where you fight the Lamia but I have seen anything that lead to the hidden passage

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I made a small mod to make combat faster (and thus speed up grinding) by trimming down the animations of commonly used spells.
this is not a comprehensive mod, it does NOT trim down every single combat animation in the game. Just a few I use most often. (hellfire in particular is wonderful with that mod).
extract then follow included instructions to install and uninstall.
the mod works for any version of the game. I originally created it for older versions but tested that it still works in latest version which is v21v2

some notes:
+ current version of the mod trims down 8 combat animations.
+ it is worth noting that some combat animations get called outside of combat for some special effects. which is part of why I didn't trim all of them down. it might still cause the occasional graphical mishap during gameplay where one of the trimmed animations is called out of combat
+ for some reason gravity manipulate takes a very long time to cast even with the trimmed animation.
+ I am open to suggestions on other specific spells or abilities that should be trimmed.

vious13

Apr 18, 2021
I stuck map of old Demon Lord's territory. Cant go back to previous map or cant go in Demon Lord's Cave on Greed equipments quest. (Map= Demon road 5a)

Last edited:

jackle420

Jan 26, 2021
I feel like the story is good but the developer is trying so hard to make his own game unlikable. FIX THE BATTLE SYSTEM. Why would we as the mc level up if every enemy will do the same with our exact lv. its just borring. Its like if this guy is trying so hard to make people want to play less the game. Make fixed lv for enemy, most of the time I spend on this game is just fighting the same enemy over and over again since its just keep killing me. You cant have more companions besides your dragons and most of the time its the first one being one shot killed. Am I the only one frustrated with this game beacuse it has so much potential but at the same time its just garbage. Sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my native language.

• Angry
Reactions: Dereck112

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I feel like the story is good but the developer is trying so hard to make his own game unlikable. FIX THE BATTLE SYSTEM. Why would we as the mc level up if every enemy will do the same with our exact lv. its just borring. Its like if this guy is trying so hard to make people want to play less the game. Make fixed lv for enemy, most of the time I spend on this game is just fighting the same enemy over and over again since its just keep killing me. You cant have more companions besides your dragons and most of the time its the first one being one shot killed. Am I the only one frustrated with this game beacuse it has so much potential but at the same time its just garbage. Sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my native language.
the battle system is easy item will lvl you up without you lvl at all on top of that you can get items that boast your lvl so easy so i am not with you at all

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
if thats not enough for you just cheat. this game is perfect just the way it is at least to me

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
true that
I agree with you a bit. but on the other hand you don't even need to level up to get stronger, just boost your stats. and most enemies have a level cap.

Bolennia

Dec 12, 2021
true that

I agree with you a bit. but on the other hand you don't even need to level up to get stronger, just boost your stats. and most enemies have a level cap.
But if we don't rely purely on "Dark Restoration" skill to get more HP and Mana, we will still need "Soul Offering" or "kingdom gold" to increase stats, outside of gains from leveling up. But we don't get them without killing enemies. So we will gain levels too.

Bolennia

Dec 12, 2021
Any tips/help for that mountain top boss fight where you're not allowed to use magic? Because fuck me, my Lugo cant do shit without his magical doo daads
Get a lot of agility and you can win without magic. Gravity Manipulate, though under the magic tab, is not counted as magic and will double any agility you already have. Gives awesome damage, though the backdraw is only one enemy can be attacked at a time. So yes I prefer magic too.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes