EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 763216

Overview:
Monarch of Magic is an ongoing game where you the main character kill the demon king and find a magic gem and use it to mind control, enslave, and corrupt those around you, to take over the kingdom.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-18
Release Date: 2022-08-09
Developer: Chaotic AsMe -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Other Game: Infinity Realm
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Android(v0.12): - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - Save(0.14)

tormagnum thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 763221 View attachment 763222 View attachment 763223
Can we get some new preview images? For 2 years its always these three nonseless images.

Reactions: bladamn

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Changelog

• Added onto normal route story
  • finished calamity cancel route to normal route
  • added onto calamity route
  • added instant win skill at pantheon temple next to war goddess (for those who don't want to fight and just win all battles.)

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I have a question: have you really played this game over the last year?
If so, you would have noticed that there has been a built-in walkthrough in the game for a while :FacePalm:
It's actualy year and 4 days, since i played it last time. I remember there was quest log, but it was hard-ish to find something. For example bad ends or scenes which i seek.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
It's actualy year and 4 days, since i played it last time. I remember there was quest log, but it was hard-ish to find something. For example bad ends or scenes which i seek.
the in-game walkthrough is much better now, and the scenes and bad ends unlock automatically if you beat the boss, progress the story, and you can watch them in the recall room

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
For staters some bad ends have Striker turning into a vampire, gold statue, age regression. and the calamity route turns the girls into sexy demons and stuff.
No Striker turning into a woman? Or the girls getting bigger titties apart from calamity route?

Night_Shadows

Nov 18, 2018
Found a "bug" in the linux version of the game. When Strikers family comes to the house while he is grounded one of the image files for Helena (Helena_03.png) has either missnamed ingame or im more likely guessing the file was missnamed as in the img folder there is one called helena_03.png instead.

looks like both files are needed for the game. Would guess a typo when loading the image.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just now coming back to look at this game and I see that the last update has a bad ending for rejection of the Calamity route.
If rejecting Calamity is a bad end then I can just put this in the trash can and move on.
Or is this just one ending after rejecting Calamity?

• Added bad end to Calamity rejection route

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes