a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys how to win over the 3 Paladin in Arena? i cant do shit he uses magic and bleed on me all time, i cant heal or use my magic, and pots only give me 3k healt.
There are 2 pills you should have been taken throughout game play.
Body boost pills. Min. amount you want for MC is 150 pills.
Magic boost pills. 100 for MC and min amount for dragon is 150 pills
They cost 4000 per pill and you just grind up money and just keep buying them.
This will kill almost anything you fight in the first round.

And to heal you need the Warrior Soul pills.
Complete heal including MP and TP and health.

MC does over 100k damage per hit and my dragon does well over 200k to all that are still standing.

Reactions: Mirso

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
which dragon egg is the strongest/best?
I use the dark one and 150 magic boost pills and he does well over 200k damage with that first spell he gets.
I have seen it well over 450k damage on some.

Reactions: betazu

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
which dragon egg is the strongest/best?
I like dark dragon because he has an AoE that gives ALL the debuffs... except burning.
The enemy is paralyzed, blind so they can't hit you, taking 5% of their maxHP as DoT per round, and insane so they attack themselves as often as they attack you.
lets you hit way above your strength. and is still decent otherwise.
plus it is thematic with your own element being Darkness.

Also, it doesn't matter as much as you think. your dragon will eat other colored eggs which unlocks his ability to change race at will

Reactions: betazu

vious13

Apr 18, 2021
totally lost. So I finally got all the stuff to make the earings for the gold golem chick, then went on the quest to the dead demon lord place, battled all the way through that shitshow of tough random encounters and bad guys, made to the epop or whatever the huge breasted whatever she was, she told me to go to the golem and get the other thing...so went all the way back and burned another two hours getting back thru all the mazes and random encounters...that get so tiring when you are wanting to get somewhere and finish a damn quest. Only to be locked out in the map from being able to get back to the islands...did I miss a fast transport location, or forget a spell or item that will take me back...or was I supposed to do something else in that area...walkthough has nothing.
Yeah, i think you missed portals. Last boss is in left room and there is a portal next to her if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: Grizzzzly

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I'm wondering why running around a open world is not somehow worth a SANDBOX tag

Fuck this, i'm out.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
hmm so I wanted ask i went down the candy path and from what im seeing people say it changes the looks of several the characters and wanted to see if this is the true ending path or if i made a mistake.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hmm so I wanted ask i went down the candy path and from what im seeing people say it changes the looks of several the characters and wanted to see if this is the true ending path or if i made a mistake.
If that is the demon you set free then yes it changes everyone in the workshop to demons in body suits of the girls that were there. The demons show them selves in the game from time to time when I tried that path.
Have no idea if it can be changed back or there dead.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so if you release Calamity candy, during the story on purpose or accident, you get some stronger versions of skills, and access to armor and stuff, and some extra boss fights, and during her route you have the option to go back to the normal route, if you can beat her, or keep going with her route which has you corrupt and transform all the girls.

Sørrøw

Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone!
Are the sex scenes animated? or just pictures? i saw the tag animated or is it about the gameplay

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes