Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Returning to game after a long time can somebody tell me what all paths are there and how to trigger them?
Where three that could become two again:

1 Normal Path: Play the game without fighting Calamity until the walkthrough tell that is not necessary to avoid it anymore.
2 Calamity Accepted Path: Play the game fighting Calamity before the wakthrough tell that is your last change to do it. Then keep playing until the option to accept her help appears and said yes.
3 Calamity Rejected Path: Play the game fighting Calamity before the wakthrough tell that is your last change to do it. Then keep playing until the option to accept her help appears and said no, you will keep playing a little more and return to the Normal Path again but with more abilities and power.

Reactions: Nandini10905

Nandini10905

Jul 6, 2021

1 Normal Path: Play the game without fighting Calamity until the walkthrough tell that is not necessary to avoid it anymore.
2 Calamity Accepted Path: Play the game fighting Calamity before the wakthrough tell that is your last change to do it. Then keep playing until the option to accept her help appears and said yes.
3 Calamity Rejected Path: Play the game fighting Calamity before the wakthrough tell that is your last change to do it. Then keep playing until the option to accept her help appears and said no, you will keep playing a little more and return to the Normal Path again but with more abilities and power.
Calamity is the one you fight in catacombs right?

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018

2 Calamity Accepted Path: Play the game fighting Calamity before the walkthrough tell that is your last change to do it. Then keep playing until the option to accept her help appears and said yes.
3 Calamity Rejected Path: Play the game fighting Calamity before the walkthrough tell that is your last change to do it. Then keep playing until the option to accept her help appears and said no, you will keep playing a little more and return to the Normal Path again but with more abilities and power.

if i follow calamity accepted path, will i get stabbed in the back, or just become puppet for calamity?

i have try to read almost all posts in here but still cannot understand it

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
if i follow calamity accepted path, will i get stabbed in the back, or just become puppet for calamity?

i have try to read almost all posts in here but still cannot understand it
For now you hasn't been stabbed in the back neither is sure if you are her puppet, is more like both are tools for both plans. It may be later more obvious her intentions, but for now she let you do what you want while helping you without your consent in getting more demonic slaves for you.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I did the calamity path because was told if i won the fight that id be able get back on the normal path and without changing the slaves appearance that they only change if i lose the fight at least thats what several people have said. So first what did i do wrong if anything because i dont want the slaves appearance to change.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018

When does the option to accept or deny her help happens?

anotherSkyrimer

Mar 7, 2022
someone could tell me how to encounter the calamity candy? i cannot find her at all, where is she? I have pass through the end ot the lastest update V23 but cannot find her. In Orall Forest? i have passed through the river but only find some group paladins and the end of forest is a great pool with lots of flower. Or just send me the save file about the whole scene of calamity candy? Thx a lot

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
where is the calamity candy. In Orall Forest, i have passed through the river but only find some group paladins and the end of forest is a great pool with lots of flower
someone could tell me how to encounter the calamity candy? i cannot find her at all, where is she? I have pass through the end ot the lastest update V23 but cannot find her. In Orall Forest? i have passed through the river but only find some group paladins and the end of forest is a great pool with lots of flower.
hey guys how do you encounter the calamity? where is she? if i may, could you send your save file to me about the whole scene of calamity candy?
Could someone send me the save file about the whole scene of calamity candy? Thx a lot
When your post is the last one then please ADD to it instead and making a new post.
You now have 4 post in a roll that should have been just 1 post by adding to it with the "Edit" button at the bottom left corner of your first post.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
someone could tell me how to encounter the calamity candy? i cannot find her at all, where is she? I have pass through the end ot the lastest update V23 but cannot find her. In Orall Forest? i have passed through the river but only find some group paladins and the end of forest is a great pool with lots of flower. Or just send me the save file about the whole scene of calamity candy? Thx a lot
you can only encounter her before you take Nina the dwarf to the auction house, can't do it after that. YOu can find her in the forest where you were collecting the glowing spring water, there is a sliglty hidden path on the left side before you get into the dark maze section. You can only open after you get the bust from the mage group leader.

anotherSkyrimer

Mar 7, 2022
you can only encounter her before you take Nina the dwarf to the auction house, can't do it after that. YOu can find her in the forest where you were collecting the glowing spring water, there is a sliglty hidden path on the left side before you get into the dark maze section. You can only open after you get the bust from the mage group leader.
Oh thx! maybe i have to play it from the begin again, do you have some save file just open this chapter?

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes